7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9 ) at Indiana ( -9 ) —- T: 216
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5 ) —- T: 197.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3.5 ) at Miami ( -3.5 ) —- T: 200
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 4 ) at Detroit ( -4 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 199.5
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( 10.5 ) at San Antonio ( -10.5 ) —- T: 187
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• skankinmat

The magic just seem to get worse each year? It seems like they should be somewhat competitive with their roster…

• byo34

Winslow only dud so far for me. Waiters and Embiid making me not care.. still have plenty of my studs to play as well.. liking tonight so far but it is early!

• kemar785

@dtrain187 said...

If the NBA is going to be a partner with DK and FD (I see their logos on courts and all over arenas) then they need to force teams/coaches to give better/sooner info. There is no reason the Memphis news should not have been released sooner. I have zero Conley or Gasol, but I still don’t like how this is handled. The MLB provides starting lineups and batting orders hours before the game, why can’t the NBA get it together!

you really think the coaches care about fantasy? they make their money and FD/DK gets their rake fees

• rebkell

@DFSNick said...

Well said I completely agree with this. In the long run it evens out if you play every night. I dont like late swap bc I work night shift so I cant watch twitter after the games start on most days.

I never have bought the evens out in the long run, if you get stuck with a 0, you lose, ain’t much way around it. If you end up on the other end and don’t have the zero, most of the time, it’s probably at most between 15%-30% that have this player. You still have to have a good score to beat the 70-85% that don’t have a 0 in their lineup. you have less people to beat, but you still have to have a good night, but if you get stuck with the 0, you are done.

• Supersharpie

@chronoxiong said...

Mike Conley is out. What kind of bullshit is this? I could’ve swore its November! Not April!!!!

Hmm…that Dunn pick is extra sexy now…and not nearly as chalky as folks predicted!

• mvanderk10

No late swap in NBA? Jesus Christ Draft Kings what a deplorable move for basketball daily fantasy.

• LaranzoW

Marc gasol out??

• BphillzMSU

Someone give me a heads up on Winslow. Thanks.

• mrmogz

Loving having Dragic in 6/10 LU’s tonight. Please put up a 50 burger/donut/lobster/sammich/poutine/steak

• skankinmat

P.S Elfrid Payton playing with that hair is ridiculous. It bounces up and down as he runs like he wearing a giant sombrero

• tmspriggs

Sergio going off

• LaranzoW

F**k!!!!!!!

• Tammy409

Just sat down and ready for Conley/M.Gasol stacks to roll…

I kid ;’]… I saw the news but didn’t bother changing them… Too much stress trying to madly swap out. I’m cool with it. I do own a ton.

• skankinmat

He also just almost air balled a wide open 3…

• Sleepyfloyd16

These guys know the risks more than anyone. Even the best players are going to have some horrible nights, but they make it all back when they hit it big. The NBA is notorious for their late scratches, so it’s just part of game. Not trying to say it doesn’t suck, but it can be really beneficial if you happened to fade those particular players. Like I said, it does tend to even out in the long-run

• dtrain187

I never said the coaches care, of course they shouldn’t…BUT…the NBA should care, and they are employed by the NBA. There is just no reason this info about MEM should’t have come out hours before. Again, I have no Conley or Gasol tonight, I just know hope the NBA makes some changes to starting lineups being released sooner and more transparency.

• PDFOUR

I should be happy that Conley is out. But I have a major dud in Andre drummond. That was a very stupid play on my part, he’s up against joakim Noah who is a good defender and Andre drummond is a one trick pony who gets into foul trouble. Nothing has changed with that guy nor will it.

• Sleepyfloyd16

@zline34 said...

Try entering high stakes contests and risking large amounts of money and your night is over before it starts. We’re not talking about $3 entires. But, imagine being the guy entering $300 contests. No late swap is terrible.

These guys know the risks more than anyone. Even the best players are going to have some horrible nights, but they make it all back when they hit it big. The NBA is notorious for their late scratches, so it’s just part of game. Not trying to say it doesn’t suck, but it can be really beneficial if you happened to fade those particular players. Like I said, it does tend to even out in the long-run

• osuryanf

I don’t even want to mention the ownership % I had of Gasol tonight.. at $6100 and slowly coming along lately I saw a low owned guy with a high ceiling. Maxed out the $3 and yeh have MANY lineups with him. Including my dart in the $333… very disappointing evening

• hobbes2d

Well this night is crazy lol

• mbyrd75

Never hear anybody post when a 20% owned guy they faded gets late scratched and they have a good night. Only the negative.

speaking of negative..D’angelo russell…w..t..f

• LaranzoW

Have no reason to play NBA on dk if there is no late swap

• jjhollaway

So glad I went all in on DION WAITERS! HIT VALUE IN THE 1ST QUARTER! Sergio also going off and my studs are doing what they are supposed to do! My core was Waiters, Vue, sergio, and Leur and they are all doing very well. Lets make some money boys

• S7ubs

@BphillzMSU said...

Someone give me a heads up on Winslow. Thanks.

Yeah he sucks. Took him in 1 LU over Waiters

• thedkexperience

Real Talk: Embiid is the best center in the Eastern Conference.

If you have not seen this guy you just have no idea.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).