7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9 ) at Indiana ( -9 ) —- T: 216
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5 ) —- T: 197.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3.5 ) at Miami ( -3.5 ) —- T: 200
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 4 ) at Detroit ( -4 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 199.5
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( 10.5 ) at San Antonio ( -10.5 ) —- T: 187
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #73

RG Tiered Ranking

@skankinmat said...

P.S Elfrid Payton playing with that hair is ridiculous. It bounces up and down as he runs like he wearing a giant sombrero

At least I can see if he’s on the court from across the room at my desk. I don’t mind.

• Dirt_Lavert

@zline34 said...

Fuck DK Conley out waste of $33. No late swap is terrible

Straight up they have no idea how much people invest in this. A more enjoyable experience for any of those without Conley and Gasol tonight which is stupid. they have no idea how many people they are going to lose.

I got lucky. Changed Gasol to Vooch last minute.

Feel bad for everyone else though seriously.

• JNZ

Winslow and Ryan anderson are killing me..

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #73

RG Tiered Ranking

Is it sad that I forgot I had James Ennis and squealed like a little girl when I saw that I have him at 5.6%?

• kemar785

winslow is gonna sink me fuck I better play late night

• hobbes2d

@jjhollaway said...

So glad I went all in on DION WAITERS! HIT VALUE IN THE 1ST QUARTER! Sergio also going off and my studs are doing what they are supposed to do! My core was Waiters, Vue, sergio, and Leur and they are all doing very well. Lets make some money boys

Good luck.

• osuryanf

I really wish Memphis coach was just trolling and brought Gasol off the bench, even though I know for a fact that isn’t gonna happen…. but a man can dream right?

• Tammy409

@mbyrd75 said...

Never hear anybody post when a 20% owned guy they faded gets late scratched and they have a good night. Only the negative.

speaking of negative..D’angelo russell…w..t..f

I drive people nuts on here posting cashing lineups near every night that have one or two scratches or DNPs.

• bhr1989

KAT vs J.Green – BBQ Chicken.

• hobbes2d

Brow dominating already.

• rebkell

@kemar785 said...

winslow is gonna sink me fuck I better play late night

That may have been part of DK’s plan too, trying to get more entries in the later contests. Hoping people will enter more contests when they get hit with a late scratch.

• bhr1989

Turn over fest in Minnesota lol.

• S7ubs

Might be an AD kinda night

• tarheelsrule44

T. Young and J. Embiid with a good first half. Have G. Antetokounmpo, K. Durant, and C. McCollum left to play.

If only my punt, L. Babbitt could hit a few more threes.

• gravitymaze

TONY SNELL .08 owned ha ha all me

• kemar785

i’ll be surprised if harden plays tomarrow

• Tammy409

All this stuff evens out in a weird way… I was all-in on Cunningham all day, so maybe he pulls more weight to make up for Gasol and Conley. I can’t worry about it. I play more than I should, but I don’t enter more than a dinner each night, so it’s easier for me to be so cavalier about about the eggs I eat… I couldn’t enjoy it if I took this any more seriously than I already do.

P.S: Just looked at my stuff… Is Wiggins off tonight too? Randolph? Stephenson? … Hmm. Galloway? Vaughan?

I may be swimming upstream a tad moreso than usual tonight.

• hobbes2d

lol Kidd is such a boob. Takes out his best player 5 minutes into the game.

• thedkexperience

When Embiid does push-ups the Earth moves.

• mabrla

Fishy Dunn owners got bailed out with the late scratches.

• thedkexperience

Joel Embiid once visited Mars. That is why there are no signs of alien life.

• Dirt_Lavert

@mabrla said...

Fishy Dunn owners got bailed out with the late scratches.

All in on Dunn.

Changed Waiters to Dellevedova last minute though sadly

• S7ubs

@osuryanf said...

I really wish Memphis coach was just trolling and brought Gasol off the bench, even though I know for a fact that isn’t gonna happen…. but a man can dream right?

That’s rough man. Sorry it happened to you. You’re one of the posters opinion and posts I read and taken to consideration. I remember the first time you took down you took down a Gpp. Hopefully you can salvage your night some how

• chris1485

Dunn filling out the stat sheet

• thedkexperience

Embiid once counted to infinity.

Twice.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).