7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9 ) at Indiana ( -9 ) —- T: 216
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5 ) —- T: 197.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3.5 ) at Miami ( -3.5 ) —- T: 200
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 4 ) at Detroit ( -4 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 199.5
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( 10.5 ) at San Antonio ( -10.5 ) —- T: 187
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Sleepyfloyd16

Winslow and Fournier dragging my best line-ups down. Have some good guys going like Tyler Johnson, Embid, Ad, and Thad, but it could get submarined by those two guys.

• bhr1989

Lavine hobbling off the court after an alley oop. Crap. Hope not serious.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

Payton with a steal and a dunk.

• osuryanf

@S7ubs said...

That’s rough man. Sorry it happened to you. You’re one of the posters opinion and posts I read and taken to consideration. I remember the first time you took down you took down a Gpp. Hopefully you can salvage your night some how

71/130 lineups had Gasol in them.. I had a good feeling, but I’m afraid I mixed that good feeling up with a horrendous feeling lol…

• Peader24

Ahhhhhh didn’t know Conley was out. Killed my decent lu.

• skankinmat

Sacramento definitely a much better team this year. Cant pick on them like last year.

• skankinmat

I mean that in a DFS way…

• Sleepyfloyd16

James Harden went off. I guess no one felt like playing any defense in that game tonight.

• osuryanf

@bhr1989 said...

Lavine hobbling off the court after an alley oop. Crap. Hope not serious.

Yeah this would officially put the nail in my coffin… LaVine and AD are the only two I had higher exposure to than Gasol

• gravitymaze

0.4 Tony Snell I better cash out all night

• mvanderk10

Haha I’d ask for my money back that’s crazy man…

• Sleepyfloyd16

@skankinmat said...

Sacramento definitely a much better team this year. Cant pick on them like last year.

Much better coaching and actually playing at a tempo that suits Cousins. Plus they are all buying in and like their coach, unlike last season when there was a full-on mutiny.

• medlund

What a waste on Stauskaus…. What was I thinking..?

• Whacko

Lots of players must of won a boatload of MegaBird tickets….insane..just got passed by a train from some weird number guy

• Dirt_Lavert

@osuryanf said...

71/130 lineups had Gasol in them.. I had a good feeling, but I’m afraid I mixed that good feeling up with a horrendous feeling lol…

Damn.

Draftkings needs to listen to the people who keep them afloat. There would’ve been time to make some last minute edits. Really wouldn’t have been a big deal.

I also second the opinion that people really appreciate your input as a legit DFS player. Bummed for everyone who had Conley and Gasol in. Especially in the same lu. Damn. So many options that it’s going to be nearly impossible to hit that cash line wherever it ends up at 260 + . One of the reasons I’m not huge on the huge slates.

• S7ubs

Please LaVine don’t be hurt.

• osuryanf

And the blowout is already on in MIN.. I just can’t imagine willingly losing games against a team that you could easily be battling for a playoff spot later on in the year.

• Dirt_Lavert

@medlund said...

No freaking idea on this slate.

I took Kosta at 3,100 as a cheap punt and he usually puts up a solid 5 x or so because you don’t need to score big with lower $$$ players.

• Dirt_Lavert

@osuryanf said...

And the blowout is already on in MIN.. I just can’t imagine willingly losing games against a team that you could easily be battling for a playoff spot later on in the year.

Damn. How bad is that for Dunn?

Also is Lavine hurt? Anyone know?

• thedkexperience

@medlund said...

Sixers fan tip!

Don’t ever do that.

• rebkell

@osuryanf said...

Yeah this would officially put the nail in my coffin… LaVine and AD are the only two I had higher exposure to than Gasol

I had him too, along with Conley.

• Mattyfatstacks

When everyone in your lineup is flaming …EXCEPT… Conley and gasol. You go the fuck to bed

• rebkell

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Damn. How bad is that for Dunn?

Also is Lavine hurt? Anyone know?

Turned an ankle, not sure how bad it is, he looked to be in a lot of pain, but it was an ankle, so you never know.

• osuryanf

@Mattyfatstacks said...

When everyone in your lineup is flaming …EXCEPT… Conley and gasol. You go the fuck to bed

This is where I’m at.. I’m seeing all the flames thinking maybe I can salvage my night, then I see Gasol and just get mad so it’s probably best if I just head to bed.

• medlund

@Dirt_Lavert said...

No freaking idea on this slate.

I took Kosta at 3,100 as a cheap punt and he usually puts up a solid 5 x or so because you don’t need to score big with lower $$$ players.

All I wanted was 15 from him… I didn’t think that was too much to ask with but apparently it was… So far it looks like the rest of my guys might carry that LU to a min cash though

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).