7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9 ) at Indiana ( -9 ) —- T: 216
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5 ) —- T: 197.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3.5 ) at Miami ( -3.5 ) —- T: 200
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 4 ) at Detroit ( -4 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 199.5
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( 10.5 ) at San Antonio ( -10.5 ) —- T: 187
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Tammy409

Kawhi?

• skankinmat

@osuryanf sorry to hear about your shit day. That sucks.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

Have a lu currently balling in the 400k baby bird, currently in top 250. Only did a couple of dk lus as I am mostly a FD player. I faded the GS in this lu but have AD so it will need to continue but all guys are “on fire”. Need LaVine to not be hurt. It’s at 190 with a lot of pmr left.

• rockpie

I take back what I said about Payton earlier. I will play him again and isn’t on the list with Denass.

But he still has stupid hair.

• Dfspacman

Covington is quite horrible

• bhr1989

Lavine checking back in the game. Whew.

• byo34

If we actually get another 8 mins of Embiid.. oh my..

• rebkell

@osuryanf said...

And the blowout is already on in MIN.. I just can’t imagine willingly losing games against a team that you could easily be battling for a playoff spot later on in the year.

Yeah, I don’t understand this coach, he’s sitting nearly $300 million dollars worth of salary. He almost put a limit on Gasol the other night, and that was the game Gasol hit 4 threes and went nutzo in OT. Gasol talked about it the post game that he wouldn’t have been very happy if he had made him sit. Sitting them both is putting your odds very low at any type of win, sitting one maybe, but both is putting yourself in a pretty deep hole.

• gravitymaze

I switched to DK over FD because of the lock thing. Not sure how much I have lost during that time so sorry for all.

• Sleepyfloyd16

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Damn. How bad is that for Dunn?

Might actually be OK for Dunn. I can see him playing in garbage time.

• Sleepyfloyd16

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Damn. How bad is that for Dunn?

Might actually be OK for Dunn. I can see him playing in garbage time.

• osuryanf

@skankinmat said...

@osuryanf sorry to hear about your shit day. That sucks.

All good man. I knew the late swap change was gonna screw me eventually, hopefully I’m just getting mine out of the way tonight. I knew Gasol was a gamble but I also didn’t think he’d sit, there was no indication of that anywhere all day.

As I’ve said numerous times across many threads, I just wish the NBA would have a better system in place for injury designations.

• osuryanf

Also, something I’ve thought about…

Wouldn’t Vegas be pissed about late scratches before tip? They’ve had their line out all day and accepted tons and tons of bets. The random late scratch makes it an automatic loss if the majority of money was on MIN as is.

• rebkell

Lavine is back in looking like a jack rabbit.

• RobertoTomba

Really looking forward to when the Sixers cut Joel Embiid loose. Kinda reminds me of Hassan Whiteside.

• rockpie

20% of my lineups got killed with the Conley news. I had no Gasol thankfully. Totally on the side of no late swap being a ridiculous thing. Doesn’t matter if you’re a pro or casual player, it can really turn you off the game when it affects you.

• Tammy409

There’s my little Langston…. Good Boy.

• rockpie

@osuryanf said...

Wouldn’t Vegas be pissed about late scratches before tip? They’ve had their line out all day and accepted tons and tons of bets. The random late scratch makes it an automatic loss if the majority of money was on MIN as is.

Yeah I think they’d be pissed. But at least Vegas has the reassurance that they’re always going to win in the long run. We don’t have that, we need our plays to hit.

• S7ubs

Looks like a lot of the value is doing well. Going to be a high scoring and interesting night

• gravitymaze

@osuryanf said...

Didn’t Vegas already get DFS banned in their home state? Fuck cares what they think.

• TheWhiteMamba

If Winslow has a big 2nd half I’m in reallllly good shape

• Dirt_Lavert

@osuryanf said...

This is where I’m at.. I’m seeing all the flames thinking maybe I can salvage my night, then I see Gasol and just get mad so it’s probably best if I just head to bed.

As much as this helps my few lus without Conley and Gasol, this really pisses me off. Even as a low volume player I’d be livid with the LU lock.

I am blowing up Draftkings on Twitter. Try to get them to respond and tweet at them too.

My name there is @Free_DFS_Picks and y’all should help me out and start blowing them up big time!

• Tammy409

Only 11 pts outside the Cashline in The Turbo on DK’s with Triple 000’s.

C Marc Gasol 22.9%
    F David Lee 6.6%
    U Mike Conley 23.4%
    TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 80.50

• Dirt_Lavert

Not listening to the Elfrid Peyton advise is going to murder me big time. He about to hit DD. DAMNNN

• tarheelsrule44

Thought I was being cute and sneaky picking L. Babbitt for $3,100 and knowing he was starting tonight. Bad call.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).