7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9 ) at Indiana ( -9 ) —- T: 216
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5 ) —- T: 197.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3.5 ) at Miami ( -3.5 ) —- T: 200
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 4 ) at Detroit ( -4 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 199.5
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( 10.5 ) at San Antonio ( -10.5 ) —- T: 187
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• thedkexperience

@RobertoTomba said...

Really looking forward to when the Sixers cut Joel Embiid loose. Kinda reminds me of Hassan Whiteside.

Embiid is 10 times the player of Whiteside.

And Whiteside is really good.

Seriously, JoJo isn’t human.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@TheWhiteMamba said...

If Winslow has a big 2nd half I’m in reallllly good shape

need this too. Have him in my double ups though he is like 35-40% so it’s not a killer but get to 20-24 please.

• Dfspacman

This past week of NFL and tonite, I have been unlucky with injuries

• Dfspacman

• rockpie

Need Dellavedova to really pick up.

• Dirt_Lavert

@rockpie said...

Need Dellavedova to really pick up.

Played him over Waiters. Last minute switch :/

• Tammy409

I see Troy Williams decided to pay me back for all the freerides. Good Kid; but really all these young bucks will reward your being cool with them… you giving them a long enough leash and some patience.

• rockpie

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Played him over Waiters. Last minute switch :/

Got a bit of both, but more Dellavedova unfortunately even though my model was screaming Waiters I couldn’t do it. Serves me right.

• depalma13

@osuryanf said...

I don’t even want to mention the ownership % I had of Gasol tonight.. at $6100 and slowly coming along lately I saw a low owned guy with a high ceiling. Maxed out the $3 and yeh have MANY lineups with him. Including my dart in the $333… very disappointing evening

I have him in 100% of my lineups.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Sure hope Dieng and Lavine can get some run in the 2nd half or this will stink.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

And the low scoring slow paced Utah/SA game combined for 66 1st quarter points. lol.

• Mr_tjRoto

Did anyone here start Addison Russel?
    Did anyone else just turn off the tele

• mbyrd75

Super slow updates tonight for scoring. PGA style..

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Just got home from coaching my bball team. My best lineup crushing every spot. Conley . God damn it

• mrmogz

200 with 174 PMR to go on DK. Dragic is the play of the day it seems. Nearing 40 DK points with Half the 3rd to go.

• thedkexperience

Gerald Henderson is a terrible basketball player. It’s like watching Kobe but only if Kobe had 99% less talent, skill or athleticism.

• Tammy409

Malcom Brogdon having himself a nice game it seems. How chalky was he?

• rockpie

Ask and you shall receive, it seems. Dellavedova went on a decent little run there.

• Kujo2020

Man, think I’m gonna start locking in JoJo in cash when he’s active. At least until his salary goes up.

• tim51278

Drummond is killing my lineup hopefully he can get to 40

• osuryanf

The Gasol/Conley news is gonna have a ripple effect and hurt nearly anyone who played guys from that game… blowout is getting real bad, I can’t see the MIN players playing more than half the 3rd and then they’ll be done, too.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

I spent the last five minutes sulking over my $200 loss tonight due to Gasol scratch… I have decided that if the following happens I may get some of it back.
    PHL/Orl go into quadruple OT
    AD gets his finger slammed in door at halftime
    Memphis coach sucks up his poor decision at halftime and plays Gasol in 2nd half
    They have a power failure in Portland and the game is cancelled.

It can happen…..Right

• billholler

I’m gonna need a lot of help from the Warriors game.

• Whacko

Love the fact I fell into the Jon Leuer could do something….pathetic…..

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Simmons starting pisses me off. Fml tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).