7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9 ) at Indiana ( -9 ) —- T: 216
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5 ) —- T: 197.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3.5 ) at Miami ( -3.5 ) —- T: 200
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 4 ) at Detroit ( -4 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 199.5
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( 10.5 ) at San Antonio ( -10.5 ) —- T: 187
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Whacko

Just to cash is going to be insane…..

• jjhollaway

@Tammy409 said...

58.5 and it’s going nowhere… I did in my boredom look up the last game scores from those yet to play and combined they were good for 230.5 on DK’s. I guess anything’s possible, but it sure doesn’t seem like even if they repeated; that 290 Pts is going to cash, let alone contend….

Tammy just becuase they got those score before doesnt mean it is going to happen again. Got to look at match ups, past games (last year) that players performed against said matchups. Pace, point prediction total, usage, all this fun analytical stuff. If you are serious about dfs I suggest using this site and fantasy labs. Ever since I joined fantasylabs I have been doing MUCH better than using this site alone

• saints19

lol one could hope

• osuryanf

It’s so disgusting that I’m on pace to have several lineups crack 300 even with Gasol in them.. that makes me want to puke when Vucevic (50+ tonight) was the same stinking price and I would have pivoted to him if the news broke in time

• biged263835

Predicted minimum to cash GPP on fanduel? 325?

• zpa1989

harden just was not on my radar tonight, and i still feel that he was not a good play for his price. don’t even feel bad about fading him. these 12k guys are not going to keep dropping 70 burgers.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

For anyone watching the Memphis game, is Ennis going to play anymore?

• webbm1

Why on earth did I draft Simmons.

• SoccerPwincess

@saints19 said...

at 95.5 now with 5 players left (240 pmr) hoping for a hammer!

341 points is leading the $3 Baby Bird, gonna need a mighty big hammer!

• Zergeibaka

noah was pretty good today 31fps at 5k w/ 1% ownership

• Tammy409

@saints19 said...

at 95.5 now with 5 players left (240 pmr) hoping for a hammer!

I have five left too, but I sure don’t have 95.5. You must have gone to town on your early value, as I’m hitting near 6x on mine but am just shy of 60… There’s only so much Curry, Lillard, McCollum, Durant and that mite Crabbe can do. Don’t tell me you have Draymond rather than Crabbe?, or… DO tell me. That way I can fold up shop now.

• Whacko

@jjhollaway said...

Tammy just becuase they got those score before doesnt mean it is going to happen again. Got to look at match ups, past games (last year) that players performed against said matchups. Pace, point prediction total, usage, all this fun analytical stuff. If you are serious about dfs I suggest using this site and fantasy labs. Ever since I joined fantasylabs I have been doing MUCH better than using this site alone

Yep Subscribe to Fantasylabs it might seem like an outrageous subscription but when you start nailing a few times for profit it’ll easily be worth it…

• Tammy409

@webbm1 said...

Why on earth did I draft Simmons.

You were supposed to play him opening night. NOT Now?

• OttawaCityMadman

Can someone explain to me why Aldridge (4.3% owned andone) was a bad play play tonight? Guessing Jazz D is too strong against PFs? I understand why Favors (.9% ao) is a bad play but I had a hunch and put him in a couple LUs and he doing better lol

• skankinmat

43 lineups with Brow…Need him to crush in the 4th. The game is close so he will stay in there.

• Tammy409

@zpa1989 said...

harden just was not on my radar tonight,

He wasn’t on mine either. How did I miss every Rockets and Cavs player?

• jjhollaway

@Whacko said...

Yep Subscribe to Fantasylabs it might seem like an outrageous subscription but when you start nailing a few times for profit it’ll easily be worth it…

Thats why you do the 15 dollar a week subscription and payback with profit won :)

• skankinmat

OT in this Heat game would be sublime.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

Now in the top 20 of this baby bird but have no late game. Please let AD crush this quarter. I know ill drop some but how far is the question.

Which was why ot in Orlando with 3 guys would have been huge.

• SoccerPwincess

@skankinmat said...

Tell them not to put in TJ McConnell, dude ruined OT for the Magic LMAO. Just stupid!

• rockpie

@skankinmat said...

my thoughts exactly

• JTL33

Cash line for double ups tonight on DK?

• Whacko

I was expecting Durant Higher…in ownership in the Mini-Bird he’s 18.3%

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

Have Gay so ill take ot in this game

• Tammy409

@Whacko said...

Hey, I was about to tell you my ‘stealth strategy’ of (this is it, truthfully) “What you did last time? How ‘bout doing it again?” which really only works in theory, yes. I do realize this, and I do thank you for the heads up on Fantaslabs. I didn’t even know Rotogrinders existed for 8 months, and I made some costly errors doing this with even less of a clue, but I also had some dumbluck.

That said, I’ve been meaning to ask the group what subscriptions or ‘premium tools might be worthwhile, as I spend far too much time scribbling shit on envelope after napkin after notepad and it’s just wasted time… I never read it again half the time, let alone put it into something useful going forward. I don’t mind paying. I just have never looked into it really, but I have spent too much time and gotten too close to being semi-competent to not reap some reward.

I do honestly appreciate the tip and will look into it. Cheers and Good Luck !

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).