NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3.5 ) at Charlotte ( -3.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 10.5 ) at Cleveland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 217
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) —- T: 210
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13 ) at Washington ( -13 ) —- T: 225.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13 ) at Boston ( -13 ) —- T: 196.5
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Memphis ( -5 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at New York ( 5 ) —- T: 213
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 196
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 204.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DirkDigglerz

12 games of Hoops it’s gonna be a high scoring one for sure. Gonna start with Schroeder and Capela

• superjon

Rolling with Embid, Blake, and LBJ.

• fenway2015

Sabonis,Wall and Davis

• eleanorRigby

Bounce back game for Brogdon?

• DirkDigglerz

Jonathon Simmons is still cheap :) gonna use him 4 sure

• winnerchickendinner

Got my lineup all set. KP should destroy Ryan Anderson. Only thing I am worried about is blowout spots for my guys, which will probably happen.

• underdawgs

Love Harry Barnes tonight, hopefully flying a little under the radar.
    No shump tonight, worth throwing a JR Smith dart in GPP? Or Korver?

• MrPerfekt7

Jarrett Jack and Tyreke Evans locking them in.
    Also Al Horford should be able to go to work against SAC.
    Ben Simmons a must for tonight?

• RogueGrinder

Im on tilt… gonna double down…

• dmbtrip2004

Wizards, Wizards and more Wizards

• estroud23

@dmbtrip2004 said...

Wizards, Wizards and more Wizards

Not worried about the potential blow out?

• NarrowJ

I always try to temper my expectations for extra juicy matchups against bad teams. I usually end up like last night with a bunch of oladipo not playing the last 15+ minutes.

• dmbtrip2004

@estroud23 said...

Even if there is a blowout, still will be in the high 100’s for points

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Props to Noto (I think) yesterday in the grind down with his buying low on Mike James call. Cashed everything by rostering that guy. His price went down, much tougher matchup; smells like a trap today. If I was confident about his minutes (29 yesterday); he would be a for sure lock considering he took 16shots against the nets + 5 ast & 3 rebs. . . Suns are 3-1 through their last 4 games, all of them have been competitive… Another interesting note, Dragan Bender $3,400 has two games in a row logging 27+ minutes. . .

some interesting value stacks from this game that could do well & make room for some studs;
    Mike James + Dragan Bender + Otto Porter -> Leaves you with $6,960 per spot
    Devin Booker + Dragan Bender + Kelly Oubre -> $6,720 per spot
    James + Oubre + Bender -> $7,340 per spot

• Mcdonacr

@NarrowJ said...

I always try to temper my expectations for extra juicy matchups against bad teams. I usually end up like last night with a bunch of oladipo not playing the last 15+ minutes.

Oladipo killed me last night

so frustrating

• jglumsic

@apeterson8809 said...

Props to Noto (I think) yesterday in the grind down with his buying low on Mike James call. Cashed everything by rostering that guy. His price went down, much tougher matchup; smells like a trap today. If I was confident about his minutes (29 yesterday); he would be a for sure lock considering he took 16shots against the nets + 5 ast & 3 rebs. . . Suns are 3-1 through their last 4 games, all of them have been competitive… Another interesting note, Dragan Bender $3,400 has two games in a row logging 27+ minutes. . .

some interesting value stacks from this game that could do well & make room for some studs;
    Mike James + Dragan Bender + Otto Porter -> Leaves you with $6,960 per spot
    Devin Booker + Dragan Bender + Kelly Oubre -> $6,720 per spot
    James + Oubre + Bender -> $7,340 per spot

Always good insight man. Is Oubre still gonna be starting tonight? Cause I know Jason Smith was back the other night.

• DontTrustTheProcess

Lots of great value at SG position on FD. Tyreke Evan, Etwaun Moore, Courtney Lee, Will Barton price went down,

• dominicanpapi

@estroud23 said...

Big Wiz fan here, they tend to play down to the competition. Example, they lost to the Lakers when they clearly had that game won, and blew an 18 point lead vs. Golden State (those are the champs though). 13 point favorites doesn’t surprise me but I’d be shocked if we won by that much.

Also to answer another poster’s question, Oubre is still starting. I reckon he’s going to keep the starting spot even when Morris comes back (which is Friday), especially since they’re going to slowly work him back in anyway.

• noddy

@Mcdonacr said...

so frustrating

This

• dmbtrip2004

@noddy said...

This

That’s DFS

• noddy

Can Bender do it again? This is where I always seem to get burned. 2 good games in a row for his price but then I roster him and he’ll put up 9 fantasy points

• nickelos85

@Mcdonacr said...

so frustrating

Cleveland has been a get right spot for everybody lately. He may go low owned today. I’m gonna at least roll Collison out again.

• Ndepompei

AD, Boogie or both?

• sports667

Everytime I go over 50 percent AD for the last 2 years he gets hurt. Don’t worry guys, only going 49 percent AD tonight.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@jglumsic said...

Always good insight man. Is Oubre still gonna be starting tonight? Cause I know Jason Smith was back the other night.

You could actually pivot to Bazemore at 5.3k; much safer and a similar ceiling.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).