NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3.5 ) at Charlotte ( -3.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 10.5 ) at Cleveland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 217
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) —- T: 210
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13 ) at Washington ( -13 ) —- T: 225.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13 ) at Boston ( -13 ) —- T: 196.5
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Memphis ( -5 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at New York ( 5 ) —- T: 213
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 196
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 204.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dfspacman

Cashed with Derozan and Oubre, what could have been lol

• jwq14

@mothership said...

Yeah, Simmons.

Damn man congrats saw your name without a star on top and thought this lucky you know what lol!!!! So how long have u been playing till u finally won last night? And always single entries? I need some inspiration lol. Congrats again

• mothership

@jwq14 said...

Damn man congrats saw your name without a star on top and thought this lucky you know what lol!!!! So how long have u been playing till u finally won last night? And always single entries? I need some inspiration lol. Congrats again

And still can’t sleep, all I see is score refreshes when I close my eyes, lol. Second season of playing probably 75% of nights. Never more than 3 entries, usually just one and more often than not it’s a $1 or $2 entry. Was checking and my biggest win until now was $15. There is certainly hope.

• panters

Nice win you guys!

• jwq14

@mothership said...

And still can’t sleep, all I see is score refreshes when I close my eyes, lol. Second season of playing probably 75% of nights. Never more than 3 entries, usually just one and more often than not it’s a $1 or $2 entry. Was checking and my biggest win until now was $15. There is certainly hope.

Lol ya I definitely wouldn’t be able to sleep myself. Definitely life changing for sure! Good to know there is hope, guess I gotta keep trying and stay patient cause I was starting to lose hope. I played off and on last year and haven’t been committed to playing almost everyday until this season.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Congrats Mothership, that is an awesome story, was just reading some of your posts from yesterday!

• mothership

I try to play as often as possible to get a feel for what the winning lineups look like. But I can’t say I ever really expected to win anything significant. Mostly just like having action on to make watching out of market games more fun. Going to be hard to fight the bug now. Can’t describe the experience of wrapping up in the early slate on top and watching those late game lineups run at me with that kind of money on the line.

• mothership

@bhdevault said...

Congrats Mothership, that is an awesome story, was just reading some of your posts from yesterday!

Thanks! Really appreciate it.

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

Interesting, DK paid out. FD still showing live and haven’t credited Beard with a block and Scott with his steal.

• mothership

@larin1477 said...

Interesting, DK paid out. FD still showing live and haven’t credited Beard with a block and Scott with his steal.

I thought maybe it was just me showing still live on FD. Weird.

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

Sent a ticket to support…I’ll post answer here when I get one

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@mothership said...

I thought maybe it was just me showing still live on FD. Weird.

Hey – congrats on the win! Would you mind answering a few questions for a RG front page article? If yes – shoot me an e-mail at aaron@rotogrinders.com. If no, well then congrats again! :)

• mothership

@thehazyone said...

aaron@rotogrinders.com

will drop you a note aaron

• elmore0631

34th on my single entry into the $33 last night.

So close but yet so far away. Porzingis ended up being the miscue.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).