NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3.5 ) at Charlotte ( -3.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 10.5 ) at Cleveland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 217
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) —- T: 210
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13 ) at Washington ( -13 ) —- T: 225.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13 ) at Boston ( -13 ) —- T: 196.5
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Memphis ( -5 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at New York ( 5 ) —- T: 213
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 196
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 204.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• winnerchickendinner

E’twuan Moore for salary relief

• bigkino217

@winnerchickendinner said...

E’twuan Moore for salary relief

im going to assume there will be much more valuable salary relief as injury news comes out

• 7klub06

@kujo33 said...

Brandan Wright if gasol is out

Play at your own risk.

• kujo33

@7klub06 said...

Play at your own risk

It is risky. If you’re going that cheap it will be. 21 points last game with Gasol though.

• Vanco

Lue said in speaking with James, they decided the best way for him to regain his conditioning is to play more minutes

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2017/10/tyronn_lue_cavaliers_address_m.html

• GGee87

@dominicanpapi said...

Big Wiz fan here, they tend to play down to the competition. Example, they lost to the Lakers when they clearly had that game won, and blew an 18 point lead vs. Golden State (those are the champs though). 13 point favorites doesn’t surprise me but I’d be shocked if we won by that much.

Also to answer another poster’s question, Oubre is still starting. I reckon he’s going to keep the starting spot even when Morris comes back (which is Friday), especially since they’re going to slowly work him back in anyway.

Big Wiz fan…. Whats the deal with Mike Scott? He has seen an uptick in minutes and usage it seems. Could he be worth a flier in GPP… or was he playing solely due to matchups?

• 7klub06

@kujo33 said...

It is risky. If you’re going that cheap it will be. 21 points last game with Gasol though.

Don’t see him hitting that many DKPts.
    You have Jarell Martin, Chandler Parsons, Tyreke Evans, Brooks to fill in the void. Wright maybe good for abou 15DKpts tonight he want be able to handle Vuc

• futoo

@Vanco said...

Lue said in speaking with James, they decided the best way for him to regain his conditioning is to play more minutes

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2017/10/tyronn_lue_cavaliers_address_m.html

Good stuff thanks

• winnerchickendinner

@bigkino217 said...

im going to assume there will be much more valuable salary relief as injury news comes out

True, but I still like him in this spot. And of the two I think Mike Conley is less likely to play.

• Miklovich13

Who’s 3k and gonna hit 10X that’s gonna win me a Gpp tonite 😂

• hautalak

My dart throw tonight is Lance Stephenson.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@GGee87 said...

Big Wiz fan…. Whats the deal with Mike Scott? He has seen an uptick in minutes and usage it seems. Could he be worth a flier in GPP… or was he playing solely due to matchups?

Can’t speak for the Lakers game, but in the GSW game he got extra run because Beal got ejected and didn’t play in the 2nd half.

• noddy

@Vanco said...

Oh boy. May have to play LeBum tonight

• Bsavoy08

@DontTrustTheProcess said...

Agree 1,000,000 %. I love how people make these thin air comments. It’s a joke. They play indoors for christ’s sake. Baseball it matters, but not on the players. It matters because of the ball. But for players, that’s ridiculous.

You do know the air comes from outside I lived in Bridgeport California 14,000 feet above sea level playing basketball I. The gym ou there was horrible but they are professionals it does have a little impact

• dominicanpapi

@GGee87 said...

Beal got ejected in the Warriors game, he only played about 15 minutes vs. the Kings but he did some damage in those short minutes. Other than that…I wouldn’t trust him? Unless you really think the Wiz will blow the Suns out, and even then he’ll probably get less burn and the minutes will go to guys like McCullough and Smith.

• Sinthetix

@iron_tactics said...

To Quinn or not to Quinn, you will regret either choice

I think its worth a shot
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2704173-okc-coach-billy-donovan-appears-to-say-cant-play-kanter-on-bench-vs-rockets

• mbyrd75

going right back to collison tonight. If he burns me again so be it

• mbyrd75

@Sinthetix said...

I think its worth a shot
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2704173-okc-coach-billy-donovan-appears-to-say-cant-play-kanter-on-bench-vs-rockets

wth does that have to do with the entirely different team/coaching staff? and its not like Kyle O’quinn is some super mobile big man either. If anything the clip says play capela

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

We need Kevin Roth to provide a weather report for NBA…. in case they leave a door open and is really windy outside

• buzzkilloton

Value is meh for such a big slate currently. Jonas and E.Moore is all im seeing. Then you can try one of the cheaper pgs who are in that 5k range James(played yesterday could be chalky) and Jack. Not thrilled with any of it.

I like D.Howard to bounce back vs the bucks, Zinger, and Wall off the bat.

• Hiqhliqht

Tyreke looking real sneaky.

Would you guys go Mcconnell or Murray tonight?

• mdritter3d

@tmarohl said...

Why do the models all like Aaron Gordon today? I hate everyone against Memphis typically.

whos gonna guard him? gasol will be on vuc? he has the best matchup i think.

• KindGuy

DK with $5, 150 max for the 6th night in a row….. sigh

We may never see $4, 20 max ever again:(

• mdritter3d

@hautalak said...

My dart throw tonight is Lance Stephenson.

i like him against cleveland. i like everyone against them tho…..they are the coors field of nba dfs up to this point.

• iron_tactics

@elementasrat said...

DK with $5, 150 max for the 6th night in a row….. sigh

We may never see $4, 20 max ever again:(

Why does it matter what the max is on these slates?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).