• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Charlotte ( -1.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5 ) at Cleveland ( 5 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: 228.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -1.5 ) at Atlanta ( 1.5 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 2 ) at Boston ( -2 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• underdawgs

@eleanorRigby said...

Lol but that’s the beauty of DFS. We all suck.
    But today is a new day, this may very well be the day you take down a GPP.
    Good vibes only.

• superjon

Had 100% Rose last night, well I thought I did, but I guess I forgot to save? I don’t know in any case I was heavy on DJ and JJ so I probably wouldn’t have cashed anyways.

On to tonight. Two things stand out, and one of them will require some more news.

1. On BBM, there’s a note next to Kyrie Irving name that says “Bereavement”. On CBS Sports, they’re reporting that Kyrie has already said he’s going to be out on Nov 9th for his grandfather’s funeral. Is there a chance he won’t play tonight? With Jaylen Brown questionable, this might become a Terry Rozier chalk night.

2. What do we think about Omari Spellman? Sacramento has been running WCS, Bjelica, Giles, and Bagley at the F/C spots this season. The shortest of them is 6’10” Vince Carter is currently projected as the starter, but he’s old and at a clear height disadvantage. Spellman has played 20 minutes his last two games, and I can see them needing his size more in this one. If he plays 25 minutes, he has the potential for a big game, and at min price I think he’s worth a look.

• underdawgs

At first glance, I’m loving the idea of rostering Kemba and Russ, fighting it out in Charlotte.
    Kemba is the entirety of that offense and Russ is getting back into form but looks ready to explode.
    And ATL / SAC has lots of value plays for team totals that high.
    Love slates this size.

• jayzee666

@eleanorRigby said...

It is good to have company.
    #curse_isaballer

So many players to curse tonight, where do I start?

• upgradetoquestionable

@underdawgs said...

At first glance, I’m loving the idea of rostering Kemba and Russ, fighting it out in Charlotte.
    Kemba is the entirety of that offense and Russ is getting back into form but looks ready to explode.
    And ATL / SAC has lots of value plays for team totals that high.
    Love slates this size.

Sound takes I agree with everything you said. Seems like Russ in on the cusp of that huge day. He put up a lot of real points the other night. Think this game will be close.

Wondering if Glass will sit on the B2B. He was a GTD last night. Got fancy and put him in on a fanduel LU figuring if he tweeked something early or last minute scratched I’d be good. Of course I took out several better midrange plays and screwed myself, and then had Tyus in 80%. Yep, love NBA!

• Kanner88

@jayzee666 said...

It is good to have company.
    #curse_isaballer

So many players to curse tonight, where do I start?

I love playing dfs nba.. I love playing dfs nba .. I love playing dfs nba

• jayzee666

@Kanner88 said...

I love shutting down players in great spots! Screw the winning crap, that ain’t happening!

• Kanner88

@Kanner88 said...

I said D Rose breakout game all day long … did I take him

• RandysCrow

At quick glance this morning at the slate (FD):

PG:

*Looks like a layup night at PG unless a value play opens up (Boston watch).
    *Don’t fall for Tony Parker, he is not that guy anymore. It was just flashback night in the NBA last night.
    *RWB, Lilly, Kemba, Fox, Murray and Young initial PG player pool for me I think.

SG
    *I think Hield at 8k is a little more than I am willing to pay.
    *Don’t see any bargain bin cheapies I like at the position.
    *Jrue, Harris, Redick, LouWill, Schroder will probably make the player pool for me.

SF
    *Don’t think I will be playing ABC coming off a head injury against the Boston D at his price.
    *Are Small forwards against NOP still a thing this year or no?
    *Are you doubting another 40 fpt game from Bjelica. Purple Rain isn’t going to slow him.
    *PG13, Bjelica, Dekker, E Turner in my player pool here.

PF
    *AD is expensive, and I’m not sure his elbow is healed. I think he just returned last night because of the matchup. Probably fade at his cost.
    *PF against Philly is a thing right?
    *Could be a position I go cheap at tonight.
    *Tobias, Harrell, Aminu, Collins, Lyles in the player pool.

C
    *Probably the position I will make my biggest mistakes for the evening.
    *no real witty one liners for me at the position!
    *Embiid, Joker, Adams, WCS, Len, Zeller, Boban in the pool.

I am sure there are a few plays that I missed am some that I am 50/50 on depending on what news comes out.

Look forward to the banter throughout the day as I check in and out!

Good luck grinders!

• upgradetoquestionable

What was the deal with Troy Williams the other night? Went from 11 total minutes in one game and 3 DNP’s to playing 33 minutes against Orlando? Love that game against Atlanta if he were to get anywhere in the ball park of that number of minutes. Any Kings watchers here with some knowledge?

• superjon

@RandysCrow said...

SG
    *I think Hield at 8k is a little more than I am willing to pay.
    *Don’t see any bargain bin cheapies I like at the position.
    *Jrue, Harris, Redick, LouWill, Schroder will probably make the player pool for me.

I think you can go back to the well with Monte Morris. Craig has been getting the start, but MOnte usually comes in during the 1st quarter and has been getting 25+ minutes.

Rodney Hood has also been playing really well

• Ndepompei

@upgradetoquestionable said...

What was the deal with Troy Williams the other night? Went from 11 total minutes in one game and 3 DNP’s to playing 33 minutes against Orlando? Love that game against Atlanta if he were to get anywhere in the ball park of that number of minutes. Any Kings watchers here with some knowledge?

Shumpert rested so that opened some minutes

• RandysCrow

@superjon said...

I think you can go back to the well with Monte Morris.

I am…forgot to add him on the typed list. He let me down last night but I’ll be forgiving!

• JustinNilli

Does any Hawks Fan have the insight on the minutes between Len and Dedmon?

• noddy

@eleanorRigby said...

I’m worse!

• noddy

November 9th seems far away for a funeral doesn’t it?

• mtdurham

@JustinNilli said...

Does any Hawks Fan have the insight on the minutes between Len and Dedmon?

Im not sure there are any hawks fans lol…

Dedmon is clearly the better player because len is a turnstile and human foul machine.

But Atlanta is the same team who traded Luka Doncic for a guy named trae young so player evaluation is not something that organization seems to value.

I think its really anyones guess as to who get minutes each night. Which makes both of them nice gpp options because it keeps their prices artificially low compared to their ceiling.

If anyone can find any rhyme or reason as to why one plays or sits id love to hear it too

• MikedUpDFS

Yeah I wish there was more clarity. Sac is sooo bad vs C/PF that it’s hard not to look at either of them.

• Ndepompei

Man Dario is down to 4.9k now

• MikedUpDFS

Once you embalm the body it will stay for a decent amount of time. I’ve seen funerals scheduled a week later even. Plus if he was cremated that could also be why.

• icemanyeee

@mtdurham said...

f anyone can find any rhyme or reason as to why one plays or sits id love to hear it too

honestly shocked you don’t have the answer

• DirkDigglerz

Jokic kind of night for an 80 burrito :)

• bigwillie20

@KnivesShady said...

Once you embalm the body it will stay for a decent amount of time. I’ve seen funerals scheduled a week later even. Plus if he was cremated that could also be why.

• MikedUpDFS

@bigwillie20 said...

I was answering a question lol.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).