• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Charlotte ( -1.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5 ) at Cleveland ( 5 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: 228.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -1.5 ) at Atlanta ( 1.5 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 2 ) at Boston ( -2 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DarthPasta

Do you worry about a back-to-back with Jokic? Especially since last night went to OT…

• noddy

I’m looking for players under 5k who can pop for 50+ fantasy points

• astauty

@noddy said...

arent we all.

• DirkDigglerz

@DarthPasta said...

Do you worry about a back-to-back with Jokic? Especially since last night went to OT…

Nevermind

• MikedUpDFS

@noddy said...

Only ones I see, Maybe Saric and Brogdon. If Hayward could get his shot falling maybe him… It’s a tough call.

• DarthPasta

@KnivesShady said...

Only ones I see, Maybe Saric and Brogdon. If Hayward could get his shot falling maybe him… It’s a tough call.

Don’t necessarily love Brogdon against Boston…though if Jaylen Brown is out (he’s currently a GTD), that makes him more attractive.

• MikedUpDFS

@DarthPasta said...

Don’t necessarily love Brogdon against Boston…though if Jaylen Brown is out (he’s currently a GTD), that makes him more attractive.

Yes sorry, should have qualified that with, If Brown is out.

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

Last night was a train wreck. Just wow….I might need to sit out tonight, one of those nights where you just shake your head in disgust. Now then…..AD can’t have two crap games in a row..right???

• DarthPasta

For some reason, I think Hayward is going to go off tonight. Though I love his 4.8K value, someone talk me off the ledge… I know it’s a horrible O/U…maybe he’s the flier?

• bucherpsu08

Hield is still too cheap on DK. Play him til he cracks 7k.

• Ndepompei

@bucherpsu08 said...

Hield is still too cheap on DK. Play him til he cracks 7k.

Pretty much everyone in that game is too cheap imo

• MikedUpDFS

Darth, I want this to be true as well. I’d love to see a blowup game for Hayward. I just don’t know if tonight is it.

• DarthPasta

@KnivesShady said...

Darth, I want this to be true as well. I’d love to see a blowup game for Hayward. I just don’t know if tonight is it.

Milwaukee plays faster, so maybe that will translate and force Boston to keep up…and especially if Brown is out (he’s a GTD at the moment) or on reduced minutes, that translates to more usage for Hayward. Thinking the value is too good.

• MikedUpDFS

I won’t talk you off him. I will have some of him for sure.

• DirkDigglerz

hahah these guys :D

• scott33

@Ace15 said...

Last night was a train wreck. Just wow….I might need to sit out tonight, one of those nights where you just shake your head in disgust. Now then…..AD can’t have two crap games in a row..right???

He’s not himself, his elbow is bothering him a lot. I’d rather pay up for Russ than ad tonight.

• RandysCrow

@JustinNilli said...

Does any Hawks Fan have the insight on the minutes between Len and Dedmon?

I believe Len will still start for the next week or so until Dedmon catches up back up from missing time. The thing with Len is he has to get involved early. If he misses his first shot and get a TO in the first minute or two he loses all confidence and starts fouling or just plays poorly. If his first couple minutes are good, then he is fine.

So as far as how the minutes go, it depends on the first couple minutes that Len plays. That will determine who gets more run in any given game…

Until Collins comes back….then everything gets shook up again and has to be re-evaluated.

But don’t go by me, I’ve been a Len apologist for years. And it is no secret to the board here that I love to put him in line ups!!! Haha

• mbunner23

@Ace15 said...

I know the feeling, I’m not even motivated to play today after last night’s shit show.

• Gathman78

Loving a LAC-PHI game stack ATM. Simmons/Embiid/RoCo + LouWill/Tobias. Tim Frazier possible cheap punt(if he starts) vs old team on DK. It’s rough, but you can make it work.

• Imnotverygoodatall

on fanduel whats been the average beat the score 260 payouts?

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

I know the feeling, I’m not even motivated to play today after last night’s shit show.

Amen. Today we begin by talking about Hayward and Brogdon. On most days in my head I’d be like that’s crazy….these dudes won’t even make my pool, but after last night…

• MikedUpDFS

@Gathman78 said...

Loving a LAC-PHI game stack ATM. Simmons/Embiid/RoCo + LouWill/Tobias. Tim Frazier possible cheap punt(if he starts) vs old team on DK. It’s rough, but you can make it work.

I’ll gladly play anyone who Tim Frazier is covering. But it’s also his birthday today so maybe that can add to the revenge narrative.

• dominicanpapi

Really curious how the Clippers defend Simmons. He’s under 10K on Fanduel, he’s a nice pivot off of Russ.

• MikedUpDFS

Anyone like Evan Turner for value? He’s been pretty damn consistent. 20-25 points per game other than his 17 last game.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

All you really need to know about Len and Dedmon is ATL is rebuilding and one is still fairly young (25) and one isn’t (29). It’s Len’s job. If Len doesn’t get into foul trouble he’ll get the majority of the minutes. Dedmon will get the left overs. Something like 28 for Len and 20 for Dedmon.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler