• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Charlotte ( -1.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5 ) at Cleveland ( 5 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: 228.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -1.5 ) at Atlanta ( 1.5 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 2 ) at Boston ( -2 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Theguy49503

@Pandamonious said...

I thought you would have had a good night last night, or did I screw you up? Or just not enough D-Rose?

Was going to DM you this afternoon, I had a decent night. You helped me out a whole lot, just not enough D. Rose. Also the lineup you liked the least I ran as I originally had it, as a dummy lineup and didnt come close to cashing

• dominicanpapi

Point totals have gone up for each game except Denver/Cleveland (which went down 5 points).

OKC/Charlotte now at 228, Clippers/Sixers to 230, Boston/Milwaukee now at 220, Pelicans/Blazers now at 232.

• Jeddy3

I feels dirty, but Aminu fits perfectly at 4k . You have to think he’s going to get minutes for defensive purposes, right?

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

I know the feeling, I’m not even motivated to play today after last night’s shit show.

Wild swing for me last night in gpp scored 200 in 1G h2h scored 399

• mbunner23

@Benf15harp said...

Wild swing for me last night in gpp scored 200 in 1G h2h scored 399

Hope you had the 399 in a GPP. I made that mistake once when I started playing….played a head to head and never entered into a GPP. It would have scored 2nd for $8,000 in the contest I played my GPP in. I never made that mistake again…..still hurts.

• csandbizzle

KINGS HAWKS STACK FOR THE MONEY!

only mildly kidding

• noddy

415 points for the winning lineup in the big DK GPP last night. I had almost have that.

• csandbizzle

@Jeddy3 said...

I feels dirty, but Aminu fits perfectly at 4k . You have to think he’s going to get minutes for defensive purposes, right?

Let me be the first to curse him by saying that Aminu thrives in these types of games.

• 2021Labs

@DarthPasta said...

You can do that on this site? How?

Basically what I do is sort the value column, and type 5 in the min exposure column to two of the top value plays, whether or not you’re going to use them. instead of hitting “optimize”, hit “build 10 lineup”. when I was shown how to do it, the guy said build 40 lineups but I’m not sure it makes a difference. The lineups it generates are the optimal lineups based on RG projections, and the 2 players you selected for 5% exposure wont mess that up because they aren’t forced into your top generated lineup, but might end up there regardless.

like I said I dont play that specific lineup. but knowing the sites optimal lineup has its uses.

• bjacksonibew

This is kind of off topic but I think is an important piece about Javale Mcgee that ya’ll should read concerning his asthma. https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports/javale-mcgee-says-incorrect-asthma-010007332.html

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

Hope you had the 399 in a GPP. I made that mistake once when I started playing….played a head to head and never entered into a GPP. It would have scored 2nd for $8,000 in the contest I played my GPP in. I never made that mistake again…..still hurts.

Lol I bet. That sucks.

• DarthPasta

@csandbizzle said...

KINGS HAWKS STACK FOR THE MONEY!

only mildly kidding

Got up to 277.39 projected with that. :) (Young, Bazemore, Aminu, T. Harris, WCS, Fox, Covington, Hield)

• BerkeleyBoss

I’m looking at a lot of guys in the 5k range on FD today:

SG: Redick, Lou Will, Schroder

SF: Hayward, Dekker

PF: Aminu, Saric, Harrell

C: Alex Len

• feezyg

I cant decide between McCollum G Harris and Middleton on FD, can somebody disrespect one of them so I can decide?

• kbsktbll88

@Jeddy3 said...

Haven’t started building lineups, but Aminu at $4,000 seems like a steal.

• dominicanpapi

Jaylen Brown still a game time decision but Jaylen said the pain has been building for a week. Kinda hoping two things come out of this: Hayward gets an increase in his minutes (he’s $5200 on Fanduel) or we get word before lock Brown is out. Smaht at 4K would be a good value play.

• noddy

@DarthPasta said...

Got up to 277.39 projected with that. :) (Young, Bazemore, Aminu, T. Harris, WCS, Fox, Covington, Hield)

You forgot Bjelica

• hobbes2d

These last 2 slates have been total BS hahaha. Can’t wait for whatever random scrub drops 55 FP tonight. Miles Plumlee come on down!

• Sizmik

Anthony Davis hopefully has suppressed ownership tonight coming off last nights dud and on a back to back. Hes in a huge spot here. They going to have Lillard and CJ on the two guards, Aminu on Miro and Nurk/Collins on Davis……hes going to crush that hard.

• jcaldtime

I feel like it’s gonna be Brook Lopez 40 burger type of day for the low

• DarthPasta

@dustyschmidt22 said...

Basically what I do is sort the value column, and type 5 in the min exposure column to two of the top value plays, whether or not you’re going to use them. instead of hitting “optimize”, hit “build 10 lineup”. when I was shown how to do it, the guy said build 40 lineups but I’m not sure it makes a difference. The lineups it generates are the optimal lineups based on RG projections, and the 2 players you selected for 5% exposure wont mess that up because they aren’t forced into your top generated lineup, but might end up there regardless.

like I said I dont play that specific lineup. but knowing the sites optimal lineup has its uses.

That’s totally cool. Thanks for walking me through that!

• cdaus8989

@dominicanpapi said...

Jaylen Brown still a game time decision but Jaylen said the pain has been building for a week. Kinda hoping two things come out of this: Hayward gets an increase in his minutes (he’s $5200 on Fanduel) or we get word before lock Brown is out. Smaht at 4K would be a good value play.

I don’t like to play Celtics, but with the right developments I’d be pretty fond of Home Rozier going off against Drew Bledsoe.

• Njsum1

Had sooo much Tyus last night, as I wasn’t around to catch the Derrick Rose is starting news, and waaay to little Derrick. Anyway, my lineups were Mediocre at best last night.

Unless your paying up for Embiid, I like the idea of heavy Brolo exposure tonight. Typically plays well versus Boston. Will see 31 minutes or so in a tight game. And DK just begging me to play him at 4100. He cost more than 410O last year when he was maxing out at 17 minutes.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Dame+Aminu+AD+Jrue (if Elf out) core

• Sizmik

@hobbes2d said...

These last 2 slates have been total BS hahaha. Can’t wait for whatever random scrub drops 55 FP tonight. Miles Plumlee come on down!

What random scrub went off last night that no one was on? Carter?……Everyone in the winning LU was a good play that was somewhat obvious

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).