• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Charlotte ( -1.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5 ) at Cleveland ( 5 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: 228.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -1.5 ) at Atlanta ( 1.5 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 2 ) at Boston ( -2 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• stugots219

MIL/BOS . Which Boston player is going to be in foul trouble the entire game while going up against Captain Charge Ellysova?

• RandysCrow

@Imnotverygoodatall said...

on fanduel whats been the average beat the score 260 payouts?

Because all of the punts have been hitting, the BTS payouts for the 260 is basically get your money back.

However the next step up (275 or 280) depending on the slate, I have receive a 3x and a 4 x for each entry in the last few days.

The BTS game is good for slates this size and bigger. From my experience, seem to have a lower payout on the small slates as everyone is one the same players, so mostly everyone crosses the line.

• frugal

@Sizmik said...

Anthony Davis hopefully has suppressed ownership tonight coming off last nights dud and on a back to back. Hes in a huge spot here. They going to have Lillard and CJ on the two guards, Aminu on Miro and Nurk/Collins on Davis……hes going to crush that hard.

B2B after playing 41 minutes lat night a concern?

• cdaus8989

@Sizmik said...

What random scrub went off last night that no one was on? Carter?……Everyone in the winning LU was a good play that was somewhat obvious

Right. It was somewhat obvious to play Thad Young/Sabonis/Javale/Carter Jr. for all the monies…

• cdaus8989

@stugots219 said...

MIL/BOS . Which Boston player is going to be in foul trouble the entire game while going up against Captain Charge Ellysova?

Well I’m almost positive NBA refs have some sort of game they play with each other to see who can call the most fouls on Aron Baynes, so there’s that. He probably wont see anymore than 15-20 minutes anyway though so it’s irrelevant.

• Ace15

@Sizmik said...

What random scrub went off last night that no one was on? Carter?……Everyone in the winning LU was a good play that was somewhat obvious

Nice, so did you win a GPP or win 5 digits yesterday?

• MikedUpDFS

I’m looking back at it and Al Horford has actually played the Bucks pretty well.

Last year in the regular season
    REB AST BLK STL PF TO PTS
    7.3 5.3 1.3 1.3 3.3 2.3 18.8

Playoffs
    REB AST BLK STL PF TO PTS
    8.7 3.3 1.4 0.7 2.7 2.4 18.1

• windsorpg

@Sizmik said...

Congrats a on a huge night then boss.

• hobbes2d

@Sizmik said...

You can’t be serious.

• cdaus8989

@Ace15 said...

His “obvious” plays before the slate actually started were Deandre Jordan, and AD. I think the better question is did he min cash?

• hobbes2d

@cdaus8989 said...

Right. It was somewhat obvious to play Thad Young/Sabonis/Javale/Carter Jr. for all the monies…

and it was obvious that a former MVP turned back the clock nearly 10 years to have a career night. Everyone saw that coming! Especially the over 30% who played his backup who scratched after the game’s start time.

• Sizmik

@frugal said...

B2B after playing 41 minutes lat night a concern?

Sure, and thats why i think his ownership will be down. Hes openly trying to win the MVP this year so im gunna take the guy in smash spots. Last night, they had some guys that can run with him a bit…..tonight, not one of these poor souls will have a chance against him. Its a smash spot, where my only concern is B2B…..which i think has its upside because of ownership

• Sizmik

@cdaus8989 said...

maybe we looking at different winning LU’s…..the one im looking at on DK scored 391….with Doncic, Holiday, Mirotic, Vonleh, Towns, Rose, Warren and Carter….

Outside of Carter, most of those were pretty obvious spots

• Sizmik

@Ace15 said...

Na, had too much exposure to Tyus and that killed a lot of my lineups……didnt lose any money though, so thats always a plus

• noddy

Is it dumb to play Kemba and Parker in the same lineup? Are they ever on the court together?

• dmbtrip2004

@noddy said...

Is it dumb to play Kemba and Parker in the same lineup? Are they ever on the court together?

• Sizmik

@hobbes2d said...

and it was obvious that a former MVP turned back the clock nearly 10 years to have a career night. Everyone saw that coming! Especially the over 30% who played his backup who scratched after the game’s start time.

you do know that Rose was the chalk right? I had exposure to both, a little too much to Tyus but if you didnt play Rose you didnt see it right. There was A LOT of usage to go around with Butler out. There was basically 3 scoring options on a team with a high total and i personally thought Rose would drop a 6-7x and was a great play. You can search through yesterdays forum if you want to…..

• Sizmik

@cdaus8989 said...

His “obvious” plays before the slate actually started were Deandre Jordan, and AD. I think the better question is did he min cash?

yea i missed on those but they were both in really good spots, everyone did. This is DFS, you put your best foot forward based on research, but you will never be right 100% of the time so……..

Yea i made my money back in cash games, got smoked in tourneys

• bhr1989

Brow v. Portland seems way too good. Can’t resist.

• osuryanf

@noddy said...

• kbsktbll88

I stayed away from AD last night, staying away from him again tonight. I don’t see how he’s a good play at $11,600 when you have Giannis for $500 less and Westbrook for $900 less. Neither of which are on a B2B or dealing with an elbow strain.

• icemanyeee

Jeremy Lamb for all the moneys

• windsorpg

Is it possible to remove 113 entries quicker than removing them one by one? Decided I’d rather play the $5.55 instead of that many in the quarter.

• miggs6876

@cdaus8989 said...

Well I’m almost positive NBA refs have some sort of game they play with each other to see who can call the most fouls on Aron Baynes, so there’s that. He probably wont see anymore than 15-20 minutes anyway though so it’s irrelevant.

I’m targeting Morris for Boston. His upside is 40 plus and he is only 4.7k.

• Wooden_Bones

@Jeddy3 said...

I feels dirty, but Aminu fits perfectly at 4k . You have to think he’s going to get minutes for defensive purposes, right?

I can see why people will look at Aminu tonight, but I think I’d rather take a chance on Zach Collins if I’m looking at the 4k range. He has better fp/min at 1.16 to Aminu’s .76, plus he’s been only getting about 2-4 minutes less than Animu. He’s been looking very efficient.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).