• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Charlotte ( -1.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5 ) at Cleveland ( 5 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: 228.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -1.5 ) at Atlanta ( 1.5 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 2 ) at Boston ( -2 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• stugots219

Any centers below the Al Horford line in FD possible for a 40 burger???

• cdaus8989

@kbsktbll88 said...

I stayed away from AD last night, staying away from him again tonight. I don’t see how he’s a good play at $11,600 when you have Giannis for $500 less and Westbrook for $900 less. Neither of which are on a B2B or dealing with an elbow strain.

Agreed. I have slight concerns about Giannis too (coming off concussion, going against Boston), but give me all the Westbrook.

• upgradetoquestionable

@miggs6876 said...

I’m targeting Morris for Boston. His upside is 40 plus and he is only 4.7k.

I love playing Morris these last few years. He’s pretty consistent to get you 5x plus he’ll go for those 40 burgers periodically. He seems to get run no matter the situation and usually his 2nd team usage is solid. Going back there tonight too

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@stugots219 said...

• dominicanpapi

@stugots219 said...

Len…probably not a 40 burger but Mason Plumlee at 3600 I believe isn’t a bad play. Back end of a back to back, Denver is only favored by 5 but I could see that game getting out of hand and he picks up an extra 5-7 minutes.

• scott33

@miggs6876 said...

I’m targeting Morris for Boston. His upside is 40 plus and he is only 4.7k.

I can’t get off Lyles/Morris on FD at PF

• scott1489

TNT double header.
    MIL>BOS
    NO>POR

I think players get up for these nation televised games. NO POR are really going to run tonight.

Also, Vegas is telling us the Sixers are gonna snap tonight. That total is crazy. Embiid is a Lock especially under 11k

Some cheap options I like is Bembry, Morris, grant

• scott33

Didn’t Mirotic kill Portland last year in the playoffs? IIRC he had at least two 50 burgers, maybe 3.

• mbunner23

Thread is not nearly as funny as it was yesterday..

• kbsktbll88

@cdaus8989 said...

Agreed. I have slight concerns about Giannis too (coming off concussion, going against Boston), but give me all the Westbrook.

I might have some Giannis over Westbrook for the lower ownership, he’ll be the contrarian play as far as stars go imo for the reasons you said.

• cdaus8989

@upgradetoquestionable said...

I love playing Morris these last few years. He’s pretty consistent to get you 5x plus he’ll go for those 40 burgers periodically. He seems to get run no matter the situation and usually his 2nd team usage is solid. Going back there tonight too

As a Celtics fan, it’s pretty clear Morris knows it’s a contract year for him. The second he steps on the court he’s thinking about getting his next shot. Kind of annoying to watch as a fan, but he’s been surprisingly efficient too, so can’t complain. If there’s any Celtic you can comfortably play on a regular basis with the current rotation it would be him. He’s the only one on the team that makes sure he “gets his” every night.

• hobbes2d

@Pandamonious said...

Alex Len.

Feels like a Dedmon game. Len can’t go 2 games without foul trouble can he?! :D

• upgradetoquestionable

@csandbizzle said...

KINGS HAWKS STACK FOR THE MONEY!

only mildly kidding

At first glance this was my exact thought. Trying to build a LU on FD that takes both close game and blowout into consideration. Found a combination I like that has room for RWB too. Getting ready to celebrate…

• okiehorn

@Pandamonious said...

Alex Len.

Pandamonious check your PM please.

• cdaus8989

@scott33 said...

Didn’t Mirotic kill Portland last year in the playoffs? IIRC he had at least two 50 burgers, maybe 3.

IIRC every key player on the Pels killed Portland last year in the playoffs.
    <——— Including this guy.

• Sizmik

@kbsktbll88 said...

I might have some Giannis over Westbrook for the lower ownership, he’ll be the contrarian play as far as stars go imo for the reasons you said.

Davis was what 9% last night? itll be even lower tonight, in a smash spot for a guy who can literally break the slate. Hes averaging over a 5x on the season at 61pts per game

• DFSToddler

@Sizmik said...

Davis was what 9% last night? itll be even lower tonight, in a smash spot for a guy who can literally break the slate. Hes averaging over a 5x on the season at 61pts per game

He’s also playing through an injury and honestly didn’t look right at all last night. Yes, it’s a smash spot, but I don’t want to pay a premium for a guy who’s physically struggling.

• Theguy49503

Cash for Clunkers article is worth a look, could help some guys find value

• Sizmik

@DFSToddler said...

He’s also playing through an injury and honestly didn’t look right at all last night. Yes, it’s a smash spot, but I don’t want to pay a premium for a guy who’s physically struggling.

Yea i get it, thats the risk…..

• dmbtrip2004

Every lineup I am creating is just ttrrraassshhh tonight…you can try and put two studs in, but then you are left with Sam Dekker

• upgradetoquestionable

@DFSToddler said...

I didn’t see the game last night. Was it Davis was physically struggling or did Golden State just do a good job locking him up? Portland doesn’t have the same man power to do that for sure.

• upgradetoquestionable

@dmbtrip2004 said...

Every lineup I am creating is just ttrrraassshhh tonight…you can try and put two studs in, but then you are left with Sam Dekker

What you don’t think he’s going for almost 40 again tonight?

• scott33

@cdaus8989 said...

IIRC every key player on the Pels killed Portland last year in the playoffs.
    <——— Including this guy.

Rondo/Mirotic carried me that whole series.

• dmbtrip2004

@upgradetoquestionable said...

What you don’t think he’s going for almost 40 again tonight?

• scott33

Kemba gonna show out tonight at home against Russ. On FD, I can’t get off Kemba/Dame at PG, Lou/Reddick at SG & Lyles/Morris at PF. Only thing left to decide is who to play at SF & C.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).