7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4 ) at Brooklyn ( 4 ) —- T: 241.5
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7.5 ) at Indiana ( -7.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Orlando ( 4.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 10.5 ) at Boston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Chicago ( -3.5 ) —- T: 216
    9:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -5.5 ) at Sacramento ( 5.5 ) —- T: 214
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -6.5 ) at Golden State ( 6.5 ) —- T: 225

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JSteele

@kbsktbll88 said...

Haha no I know what you know. I like Capela, but that’s about it. Harden and Westbrook are cutting into each other’s production too much. I can’t pay $11k for Harden on a large slate with better options.

Last game, he put up 79 DK points and scored 59 actual points while the team scored 159 in regulation, that was an anomaly. I just can’t see that happening again, even against Brooklyn. Last year if he scored 50-60 actual points he was putting up 80-100 DK points because of the assists and rebounds he was getting. But now with Russ there, he’s not going to be putting up those monster triple doubles. And same for Russ. He might have triple doubles, but he won’t have the scoring to go along with it imo.

That’s how I feel about Harden too. But I think Russ still has some upside at 9800 on DK. If Russ gets you 60, your happy but if Harden gets you 60, you want more.

• futoo

It doesn’t look like the pacers have much behind leaf does anyone think he gets 30 minutes

• kbsktbll88

@JSteele said...

That’s how I feel about Harden too. But I think Russ still has some upside at 9800 on DK. If Russ gets you 60, your happy but if Harden gets you 60, you want more.

Yeah I cold see Russ getting there, but I don’t think you really need him tonight. I think you can get a better return from other guards on the slate.

• ripking

Did I miss something on Chalk Jeremy Lamb?

• JSteele

I feel like Kerr will just play the hot hand with any of those guys.

Damion Lee had a good game so he got minutes, but then sucked the next game and was limited to 11 minutes.

Paschall I think is relatively safe, he’s a monster around the rim and I was reading something about how he ranks really highly relative to the rest of the league in some metric that measures that. I think only Capela was higher ranking.

Burks has the potential to earn a lot minutes since he’s a bit of a veteran, I haven’t heard anything about a minutes limit, but i’d imagine they would ease him into things.

Poole I don’t know much about but he did have a decent preseason.

Basically they are all interchangeable any given night.

• chronoxiong

@frugal said...

The big issue with GSW scrubs is not knowing the starting lineup until well after other games have started AND who has the safest minutes in a blowout. I think those guys will be Robinson and Paschall but it could just as easily be some combination of Poole, Lee, Chriss, and Spellman

Ugh. Trying to trust Poole, Lee, that bust Chriss and Spellman. That sounds nasty to figure out. I am thinking about fading them but I know that we need late night exposure to make sure we cash our lineups tonight. This blows.

• ASalvaro

the one game Leaf started in his career he played 34 minutes and had 28 points 10 rebounds 2 assists 2 steals and 2 blocks against Atlanta but the lineup was Leaf,Mcdermott,Tyreke,Collison & O Quinn

• JSteele

@chronoxiong said...

Ugh. Trying to trust Poole, Lee, that bust Chriss and Spellman. That sounds nasty to figure out. I am thinking about fading them but I know that we need late night exposure to make sure we cash our lineups tonight. This blows.

I think for tonight, the safest way to get exposure to that game is either on the Spurs side, or the Warriors players who will get extended run in a blowout, so Paschall, and Poole. They will both be a major part of the rotation regardless and then you guarantee a 4th quarter from them.

• Agent47

I was thinking about Kevin Knox as a low-owned sub-$4k option on DK but then reminded myself that he’s on the Knicks and had this reaction:

• Harbaugh

Who’s better tonight straight up: Robinson III or House?

• Agent47

As far as the GSW Scrub Show goes, I’m not going to waste too much time trying to guess what that rotation will look like tonight and will just sprinkle in some guys on Yahoo and DK based on price. For example, I like Paschall on Yahoo where he’s $1 above min price but not so much on DK where he’s $4,700. For $100 more, I can get Tucker who’s locked into 34-36 minutes in a game with the highest O/U by about 20 points. Plus, Brooklyn has the worst turnover differential on the slate, which should hopefully mean a few extra opportunities for some steals.

On DK, Spellman is near the minimum, so I might throw him into a lineup or two just for the salary relief and hope he gets some run. But I’m not going too heavy on anyone because of the uncertainty of what that rotation will look like.

• rpolzin25

$5300 for utility on dk…dinwiddie best option at that price right?

• BerkeleyBoss

@rpolzin25 said...

• JSteele

@rpolzin25 said...

I like Dinwiddie, I think he gets a lot of run tonight. You won’t find anyone with a 30% usage rate in that price range.

• JSteele

The Nets are on a B2B today.

• frugal

@JSteele said...

The Nets are on a B2B today.

EDIT: Home/Road. My money is they play all out to win tonight. Any minutes management or rest would happen tomorrow.

• miggs6876

Great job!👍

• Agent47

@frugal, you like Kleber tonight on Yahoo? Is tonight the night where Powell starts to eat into his minutes/production or is he still a good play based on your knowledge of the Mavs?

• JSteele

Tacko has been recalled

• rpolzin25

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I like Derrick White or Marcus Smart

Already have white… Smart intriguing

• frugal

@Agent47 said...

@frugal, you like Kleber tonight on Yahoo? Is tonight the night where Powell starts to eat into his minutes/production or is he still a good play based on your knowledge of the Mavs?

I’m fading the Mavs tonight personally which is pretty rare for me. I don’t know the management plan for Powell but once he’s back to full strength DFS and Kleber will both be impacted with a reduction in minutes depending on matchup.

• chronoxiong

@JSteele said...

I think for tonight, the safest way to get exposure to that game is either on the Spurs side, or the Warriors players who will get extended run in a blowout, so Paschall, and Poole. They will both be a major part of the rotation regardless and then you guarantee a 4th quarter from them.

Thats what I’m doing. I got White in. Just wonder if I need anyone else. I will be pissed if one of the Warriors scrubs goes off though. Its what is bugging me all day while figuring out my lineups.

By the way, is there any articles on this site that is free anymore? Everything is premium now. Jesus christ.

• Dakotasbest

Is there a way in the lineup hq to set the outcomes based on ceilings? I have my player pool slightly narrowed down and would like to know my best bet for gpps so looking at higher ceilings.

• frugal

@chronoxiong said...

Thats what I’m doing. I got White in. Just wonder if I need anyone else. I will be pissed if one of the Warriors scrubs goes off though. Its what is bugging me all day while figuring out my lineups.

By the way, is there any articles on this site that is free anymore? Everything is premium now. Jesus christ.

I hope they keep the forums free…

• ripking

Forum is free and that’s all you need!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).