Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 1.5 ) at Miami ( -1.5 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 208
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -6.5 ) at Denver ( 6.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at Sacramento ( -4.5 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• S7ubs

Give me Durant or Steph

• DirkDigglerz

• SzymonK

Curry is GTD

• daneshinault

D Wade back in Miami a lock?

• S7ubs

@daneshinault said...

Don’t think anything is ever a lock but I feel like if you make multiple line ups he better be in some

• BUFUu2

bet brow and abc going to be really high owned tonight last time they played each had around 60 points

• bmann

Faried looks great. If I wasn’t on my phone right now I’d look up his MPG versus the Warriors last season on statmuse (accounting for blowout factor). Regardless he is a much better matchup against Draymond on both ends and the game should be played small w/Dray at C. Low ownership too.

• teachmehowtocutty

As of now rocking 5 out of 9 on fd in the gs den game. Curry news could obviously change that though. Have a feeling Jokic has one of his blowup games tonight. Dwade on the 2nd end of a b2b but I wouldnt bet against him returning to miami! All the shots in the chicago offense are going to Jimmy and Dwade!

• Sportsfreak52

Another night without cashing yesterday. I’d love to know what I am doing wrong. I’ve never done this bad

• bmann

Curry expects to play. Unless the fd blurb is dated now.

• Kyley5

Same here. I’m scoring 270 to 285 and. Not cashing.

• Slugworth

@daneshinault said...

On a road back to back after playing 34 minutes? I don’t know man, tough call.

• Slugworth

@Kyley5 said...

Same here. I’m scoring 270 to 285 and. Not cashing.

Cash or GPP? I went all in last night on multiple double ups and cashed in every one of them with 277 (DK).

• JZ2318

Why fade Gay?

• JGun10

If Kerr and GS is smart then Curry won’t play tonight. They shouldn’t have let him beg his way back into the game last night. Curry has glass ankles and it’s a long season just rest him Kerr. Probably can beat Denver anyways with KD, Klay, Draymond and role players.

• MrFantasy

@FAMOF665 said...

Malcolm Brogdon or Arron Afflalo?

How about neither.

• JSteele

Had a decent night yesterday. Finished around 500 in the Mega Bird for $100. Kilpatrick and Schroder killed my chances of having a great night.

Tonight I like AD in the top tier and a bunch of mid guys. Denver/GS will be the game to stack I think. Vegas thinks it will be close enough to keep the starters in for a full game. Draymond has a good matchup, Gallinari has been playing a ton of minutes with the injuries to the Denver backcourt. If Steph did hurt his ankle last night, I expect them to be very cautious with him like they were last season, keeping him out of several games to heal. It might be worth it to fire up Livingston in a few lineups.

• JeremiahBear

I had 290 on FD and didn’t cash. J.J. not playing hurt me. 304 was the payline. I really thought that was an easy target. That’s how it goes I guess.

• bangthedrummond

Any guidelines to follow tonight? For example, play PGs vs. the Lakers. What are some of your general rules you guys follow in NBA? Bigs vs. Portland etc.

• IronMonkey415

Bigs vs Warriors.

• JGun10

@IronMonkey415 said...

Bigs vs Warriors.

That’s usually the way to go but tonight we have to basically guess which big guy if any, that coach Malone throws out there for 25 minutes plus. Sometimes no big guys even get to 30 minutes in that clueless rotation that Malone is running out there.

• bmann

@IronMonkey415 said...

Bigs vs Warriors.

Neither Nurkic nor Jokic can play vs the Warriors small lineup. So they can take Denver’s bigs out if need be. Makes Faried an appealing option.

• southernflyers9

Dray and KD popping off in my model

• JSteele

@bangthedrummond said...

Any guidelines to follow tonight? For example, play PGs vs. the Lakers. What are some of your general rules you guys follow in NBA? Bigs vs. Portland etc.

I look for a lot of positional mismatches but I think most people do and so those are the most obvious plays. I look more at recent play to find which teams are playing poor defence/good offence lately, for example last night, both Boston and Washington were playing poor D in the previous couple of games and so to take advantage of that I played Bradley who got about 6x value on DK and Otto Porter because of the injuries to Jae Crowder. Most people stayed away from Porter because the DvP listed on DK was the best in the league but without Jae and Otto playing well lately, seemed like a good GPP play.

Indiana had also been playing poor D and so Covington against Paul George was another GPP play that paid off for me.

Tonight for example, I think Kenneth Faried is going to have one of his random 40 burgers. GS will play small which will put Faried in at PF and C. He should get around 30 minutes tonight off the bench. Recently he has been playing good minutes and in a fast paced game the hustle guys do really well.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).