Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 1.5 ) at Miami ( -1.5 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 208
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -6.5 ) at Denver ( 6.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at Sacramento ( -4.5 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• JTL33

@DomTwan said...

SplashbroKlayThompson

Do you like Gallo?

• tsouliot

Tyler Johnson tonight, will eat up bulls second team. Locked in

• loutheitalian

Love gay lock and load gallinari has bug games vs g.s.

• JeremiahBear

Big or bug?

• mrmogz

@JeremiahBear said...

Big or bug?

Bug, like he transforms into a monstrous bug that catches passes in the air and drops’em in for easy buckets. EZ game.

• Razzle11

The worry about SAC’s pace in general is a legit worry, however they get a pace up game tonight which increases their possessions and theoretically increases per minute fantasy production for guys like Gay and Cousins

The Bucks are also getting a pace up tonight. Giannis’ minutes were affected by a blowout and then foul trouble, that is it. No other secret reason to try and uncover.

• Srogers96

Got 295 in GPP, didn’t win. Don’t know what I’m doing wrong. Every week I’m ending just short. I always have 1, 2, or 3 players every week that just ruin it for me. Any one have any advice ?

• SmokeyTheBear

@Srogers96 said...

Got 295 in GPP, didn’t win. Don’t know what I’m doing wrong. Every week I’m ending just short. I always have 1, 2, or 3 players every week that just ruin it for me. Any one have any advice ?

the fact that you think 295 will win you a GPP is what you’re doing wrong, not gonna lie.

• mrmogz

@SmokeyTheBear said...

the fact that you think 295 will win you a GPP is what you’re doing wrong, not gonna lie.

I’m sure he meant “didn’t cash” not win the whole GPP.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Srogers96 said...

Well it’s very tough to win right now if you are not max entering lineups on DK at least. With MPE and no late swap you simply have to pick perfect just about every night. I run 8 to 10 lineups and I’m breaking even so far and feel very fortunate. I have had lineups that I know would have crushed last year.

• RobertoTomba

@Srogers96 said...

I’ve been doing slightly better since I stopped entering the gigantic games (i.e., 4000+ players), It’s so tempting, isn’t it? All you do is play a small amount, and you can win a huge prize! More often than not, though, your great result is only good enough for a modest prize, whereas the exact same score would have paid off better in a smaller game with a smaller top prize.

• Srogers96

My fault, writing this while driving, meant didn’t cash.

• Srogers96

@SmokeyTheBear said...

• RobertoTomba

@Srogers96 said...

Funny…I thought you wrote “…didn’t mean to crash”.

• csandbizzle

@Srogers96 said...

Please don’t write on message boards while you’re driving

• DomTwan

@Srogers96 said...

Seems like a safe activity.

• RobertoTomba

@JTL33 said...

Do you like Gallo?

I did until I started looking at individual player defensive stats. Draymond Green is holding opponents to -4.9% of their normal shooting percentage, and Durant is holding them to -6.6%. So, while Pachulia is basically a turnstile (+9.5%), Gallinari will also have to contend with the forwards unless he plays center primarily.

On a related note, Livingston is celebrating Christmas early, since he allows opponents to score +12.1% better. Mudiay will be a lock if he starts.

• Ree4erMadness

@FAMOF665 said...

Malcolm Brogdon or Arron Afflalo?

I’ve got some Afflalo….The minutes will definitely be there, his price is SUPER cheap and he has a good matchup…

• Srogers96

Just sitting in traffic, trying to pass the time. Wouldn’t be on it otherwise.

• DomTwan

@RobertoTomba said...

Funny…I thought you wrote “…didn’t mean to crash”.

Foreshadowing perhaps?

• Csquared1987

On a 4 game slate gotta go left slightly. I like Ingram tonight

• hobbes2d

@RobertoTomba said...

Gallo shot poorly vs GS last year too but he also got to the FT line a bunch.

• daneshinault

Is playing 2 3k guys stupid? Thinking about James Johnson and Tony Snell

• lovetohate

dmc or whiteside tonight , who you think has a better game. ?

• CherubRock12

Swaggy p clarkson or lou will?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).