Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 1.5 ) at Miami ( -1.5 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 208
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -6.5 ) at Denver ( 6.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at Sacramento ( -4.5 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• JeremiahBear

So now that Chandler is out, is Faried a go? And is he going to be a play?

• RobertoTomba

@daneshinault said...

Is playing 2 3k guys stupid? Thinking about James Johnson and Tony Snell

Those are both good plays. But, if E’Twaun Moore plays without restrictions, I like him better than Snell.

• daneshinault

@RobertoTomba said...

Those are both good plays. But, if E’Twaun Moore plays without restrictions, I like him better than Snell.

But would you have them both in 1 lineup?

• DomTwan

@lovetohate said...

dmc or whiteside tonight , who you think has a better game. ?

DMC but I like Whiteside’s UPside for the price compared to DMC in terms of price per perceived fantasy point potential output.

• daneshinault

DMC and Faried or Whiteside and Dragic? DK GPP

• terrypercs

@daneshinault said...

Is playing 2 3k guys stupid? Thinking about James Johnson and Tony Snell

Fair game on a small slate

• RobertoTomba

@daneshinault said...

But would you have them both in 1 lineup?

Absolutely. I think they’re both safe plays to produce in that price point.

• BUFUu2

I think there will be a lot of combos the brow/gree/clay,,,,,, You guys think my cousins/brow/whiteside will be a low owned combo… I can see Whiteside murdering lopez and get 15 boards with 30 points tonight.

• traviswhite

I know he is returning from injury but minutes have been on the rise and dude can put up points.

• mlebo7

I got 345 in a gpp and only won 5 dollars. Gpps are all or nothing. I like the 100 man leagues where u only have to beat 99 people they pay top 12. Good way to build up a bankroll. 50/50S are good too u just need to be average to cash. I do always put my lineups in at least one cheap gpp. In case it hits but always 100 man leagues.

• traviswhite

made three lineups so far. all have affallo and ABC. not cool man

• daneshinault

Gay or Butler? DK

• d_boy

anyone like justise winslow? think there’s a decent chance he sees 40 min tonight

• Srogers96

Is playing T. Johnson and Hield in a gpp tonight smart ?

• Kuhn2632

I am just getting back into basketball on FD, do they still do the happy hour tournament on weekdays?

• dkinginfo

• DomTwan

del

• P0key

Derrick Rose and Noah had good games vs Chi

I’m guessing Wade is a lock?

• gernburgs

The Line Up Builder for Yahoo has had Boogie’s price wrong all day. He’s $52 today, not $53.

• DuramaxDuck

T Jones or Faried? DK 50/50

• baggerly

@d_boy said...

anyone like justise winslow? think there’s a decent chance he sees 40 min tonight

He’s only averaging 0.73 FP/min. Even if he sees 40 minutes that’s still only 29 FP’s. To me he doesn’t have a high enough ceiling.

• mlebo7

• DougHeffernan

No Bobby Portis love?

B2B and Niko has been in the dog house, plus Hoiberg came out sayinh Portis should see some more burn…perfect time to see more burn right here.

When he gets mins he is def productive.

• DomTwan

Why is Moore listed as Q now on DK?

• GGee87

@Slugworth said...

On a road back to back after playing 34 minutes? I don’t know man, tough call.

He didnt really play hard until the last 5 mins of the game TBH. Didnt look like he expended alot of energy in the game as a whole. Just an observation I made while watching the game. Jimmy Buckets basically ran the show. He and Gibson did most of the dirty work for the starting lineup.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).