Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 1.5 ) at Miami ( -1.5 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 208
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -6.5 ) at Denver ( 6.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at Sacramento ( -4.5 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• JeremiahBear

Is it dumb to have Dragic and Tyler Johnson?

• DirkDigglerz

• Jeremy6Morehead

Anyone have any news about Curry? Thinking of stacking KD, Klay, and Draymond in hopes that he sits out

• Lionfan22

I finally set my LU, no more tinkering unless last minute scratches. I’m punting with Dion Waiters and Matt Barnes! eeek

• lloydjv1

Anyone have a feel for Asik tonight?

• DirkDigglerz

If Larry Nance Jr. is playing I’m punting him. I’m not passing on 28 fpts.

• hunteezee

I have Nurkic in cash, is that a bad idea because of small ball?

• depalma13

@DomTwan said...

Why is Moore listed as Q now on DK?

He has a toe injury and will be a GT decision per rotoworld.

• Dirt_Lavert

@JeremiahBear said...

Is it dumb to have Dragic and Tyler Johnson?

Thinking the same thing. That game is projected among the lowest but due to the salaries being lower they are obviously easier to fit into the lineups. Definitely feels like a trap. Wanted nothing to do with that game and ended up with Dragic/Whiteside/ Johnson/Butler. IF it stays close which is going to be tough unless the bulls core keeps it that way, that game could be key to earning high dkp per $$$ spent.

• Dirt_Lavert

@Jeremy6Morehead said...

Anyone have any news about Curry? Thinking of stacking KD, Klay, and Draymond in hopes that he sits out

Per NBA FantasyLabs

Stephen Curry (PG) | GSW | $9000

Sprained right ankle 11/10/16 10:20 AM

Steph Curry expects to play Thursday.

Curry exited Wednesday’s win early in the third quarter after tweaking his ankle guarding his brother Seth, though he ended up returning to the game shortly after. “It’s alright. Just a little bruise,” he said afterwards. “I got back out there obviously. I will be fine.” Coach Steve Kerr said it’s unlikely he’ll sit anyone on Thursday vs. the Nuggets in the second leg of a back-to-back unless problems arise with Curry’s ankle. We’ll continue to update his status as needed. It is worth noting that the Warriors are currently favored by just six points over the Nuggets, which could raise some early suspicion about whether Curry will indeed play.

• DirkDigglerz

Mudiay Gary Harris Stack

• cheddarbob

@DirkDigglerz said...

Mudiay Gary Harris Stack

shhh

Gary Harris is the nuts tonight

• hobbes2d

@hunteezee said...

I have Nurkic in cash, is that a bad idea because of small ball?

For cash, yes. Denver is very unpredictable with how they distribute minutes for their bigs. Both Nurkic and Jokic are foul prone too.

• Jeremy6Morehead

Thank you Dirt!

And I’m feeling the same way as you guys. I LOVE Dragic tonight, but I also really like Mudiay too either vs. McCaw or a hobbled Curry in that massive O/U. I’m not sure I want to play both James Johnson and Dragic in the same lineup tonight

• Dirt_Lavert

@Jeremy6Morehead said...

Thank you Dirt!

And I’m feeling the same way as you guys. I LOVE Dragic tonight, but I also really like Mudiay too either vs. McCaw or a hobbled Curry in that massive O/U. I’m not sure I want to play both James Johnson and Dragic in the same lineup tonight

I’d say if Johnson is getting heavy minutes it’s because the starters aren’t performing well. That was the case the other night.

• hobbes2d

@cheddarbob said...

shhh

Gary Harris is nuts tonight

Well now you let the cat out of the bag lol.

• astauty

does anyone have thoughts on Parker tonight? especially with Monroe banged up?

• DomTwan

@depalma13 said...

He has a toe injury and will be a GT decision per rotoworld.

fuck.

Who can I global swap to?

• Dirt_Lavert

@astauty said...

does anyone have thoughts on Parker tonight? especially with Monroe banged up?

Got Parker locked and loaded. NO sucks against the PF

https://rotogrinders.com/team-stats/nba-allowed?sport=nba&position=PF&site=draftkings&range=season

• Dirt_Lavert

@DomTwan said...

fuck.

Who can I global swap to?

Per NBA FantasyLabs

E’Twaun Moore (SG) | NOP | $4100

Right big toe 11/10/16 1:14 PM

E’Twaun Moore on track to play Thursday.

Moore briefly exited Tuesday’s game with a sprained right toe but was able to return and played 33 minutes. Moore told the media at shootaround, “I feel alright. I’ve just got to keep getting treatment and see how it feels at game time.” Moore sounded encouraged about playing vs. the Bucks on Thursday, but if he’s unable to play, Buddy Hield would likely start since he was the one to replaced Moore on Tuesday. Tim Frazier costs $5500 on FanDuel, and in the first game against the Bucks this season, he registered 44.1 FanDuel points. He’ll be a value play at point guard with Lance Stephenson no longer on the team.

• wolverinezack

Monroe banged up?

• hobbes2d

@wolverinezack said...

Monroe banged up?

right? First I’ve heard of that.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Got Parker locked and loaded. NO sucks against the PF

https://rotogrinders.com/team-stats/nba-allowed?sport=nba&position=PF&site=draftkings&range=season

Parker had his second-lowest score against the Pelicans nine days ago.

• Jeremy6Morehead

Larry Nance has one more test to pas for the concussion protocol. Anyone out there know what that is or the chances of him being cleared tonight? Obviously no one can say for sure but would like some insight into this because he fits into the final 4.4k in my lineup and I don’t wanna take the risk of him not playing with no late swap now.

• gillio

Why nobody talking about Klay

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).