7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8.5 ) at Detroit ( -8.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 6.5 ) at Okla City ( -6.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4.5 ) at San Antonio ( -4.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -3.5 ) at Phoenix ( 3.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 197
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) at Portland ( -8.5 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Tnjkoch221

Rolling a good deal of Prince, waiters and Nurk’s out there (DK gpp). Hope they hit.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@sports667 said...

Right there with you

Agree on Elfrid Payton. Liked him last night when i started today’s blog and the little hamstring news w/price hike will scare some folks away.

• Bsavoy08

Alex Len goes off for 50 burger tonight history agaisnt the magic is really good

• hangtime28

@Bsavoy08 said...

Alex Len goes off for 50 burger tonight history agaisnt the magic is really good

All in on Alex Len!

• crazyivan24

RG Overall Ranking

For cheap SF, which is best?

Wesley Johnson, Bojan Bogdanovic, Justise Winslow, Jon Simmons, Evan Turner OR Allen Crabbe?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Point guards today other than Kyrie Irving Goran Dragic and Elfrid Payton seems unplayable imo. I’m not on the early slate with Dennis Schroder so i’m not accounting for him…. I find it interesting that fanduel went to the late swap today to include the ATL/DET game but didn’t bother increasing the prize pools one bit. Added alot of the .05-.25 contests for satellites. I want some late swap action but not risking cash for very little reward. Step it up Fanduel (thinks back to the Late swap thread and the heated debates…. ughhh lol)

• billholler

@NoLimits0 said...

Like I said you and a select group might choose on ownership but I don’t believe many do. I see you chose 0% Harden yesterday. Every 150 max guy I came across had like 40%+ Harden so again please tell me most pros think like you again?

Only tourneys I played yesterday with Harden was an option were the Pick Ems and he was in all of them.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@crazyivan24 said...

For cheap SF, which is best?

Wesley Johnson, Bojan Bogdanovic, Justise Winslow, Jon Simmons, Evan Turner OR Allen Crabbe?

:/ … tough selection … but I would go with Bojan Bogdanovic.

• NoLimits0

@billholler said...

Only tourneys I played yesterday with Harden was an option were the Pick Ems and he was in all of them.

My csv file for the 8 dollar tournament doesn’t agree with this statement. Anyways like I said you can do what you want to do but I’m gonna stick with my opionion that most pros don’t care too much about ownership.

FYI you are a better player than me but that doesn’t mean I agree with what you are saying about ownership. It’s a fancy term people like to use but most choose based on their best lineup.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Bsavoy08 said...

I like Len for a lot of reasons. Should give some more insight though for the ones that don’t see it.

• frugal

@KATburger said...

Point guards today other than Kyrie Irving Goran Dragic and Elfrid Payton seems unplayable imo. I’m not on the early slate with Dennis Schroder so i’m not accounting for him…. I find it interesting that fanduel went to the late swap today to include the ATL/DET game but didn’t bother increasing the prize pools one bit. Added alot of the .05-.25 contests for satellites. I want some late swap action but not risking cash for very little reward. Step it up Fanduel (thinks back to the Late swap thread and the heated debates…. ughhh lol)

You don’t like Lillard or are you simply avoiding him as chalk? Targeting BRK and POR has been money so far this season.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dfspacman said...

Dfs guru’s favourite quote “ I still managed to breakeven “

With over 90% of all DFS players actually being losing players this wouldn’t be so bad for most. :)

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@NoLimits0 said...

My csv file for the 8 dollar tournament doesn’t agree with this statement. Anyways like I said you can do what you want to do but I’m gonna stick with my opionion that most pros don’t care too much about ownership.

Yes… and No I guess. You have to be concerned with it and you have to find value in match ups that people aren’t targeting. If player A goes for 7x and is under owned because its against a strong defensive team w/ low o/u and player B goes for 6x value and he’s widely owned due to poor defense high o/u owned. Advantage to whomever selected player A ..

• feekdogg

@MickyD10970 said...

With over 90% of all DFS players actually being losing players this wouldn’t be so bad for most. :)

Basically all I ask is that I “win” enough to play the next day.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@frugal said...

You don’t like Lillard or are you simply avoiding him as chalk? Targeting BRK and POR has been money so far this season.

Yea he’s chalky. Hes going to get his points but the lack of upside is a risk tonight against a depleted BKN team playing with not alot of confidence. I do feel like Guards are intriguing for teams like POR/BKN/CHI/BOS/ATL due to the amount of injuries in the front court. Forcing the guards to take over the games. Shots have to fall and the game has to stay close. Feel like paying down below his range at PG is a good play for tonight’s slate.

• Kamais_Ookin

I felt left out the other day when I didn’t use alex len and everyone was destroyed. I’d like to join that group now and roster him for tonight!

• mugsey15

Without completely crossing out Len it puts him in every line up. Says he is my safest play! After the another night I’m terrified to put him in very many lineups.

When I generate lineups when he is crossed off my projections drop at least 10 points.

• superstars92

Been busy today, so just looking now.

Anyone like some very old Michael Jackson music tonight?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@mugsey15 said...

Without completely crossing out Len it puts him in every line up. Says he is my safest play! After the another night I’m terrified to put him in very many lineups.

When I generate lineups when he is crossed off my projections drop at least 10 points.

He’s in my gpp lineup tonight. Trust your process. Cash go safer.

• noddy

@hangtime28 said...

Fournier and Vuc or CJ and Nurk? Goodness. I don’t remember being so indecisive on a slate. Usually I’m confident in my lineups, mass enter, and then wonder wtf happened lol.

haha lmao

• billholler

@KATburger said...

Yea he’s chalky. Hes going to get his points but the lack of upside is a risk tonight against a depleted BKN team playing with not alot of confidence. I do feel like Guards are intriguing for teams like POR/BKN/CHI/BOS/ATL due to the amount of injuries in the front court. Forcing the guards to take over the games. Shots have to fall and the game has to stay close. Feel like paying down below his range at PG is a good play for tonight’s slate.

Baby Dame at his highest price point of the season in his first game after a complete dud, I don’t think he will be as highly owned as you would expect a guard to be against Brooklyn. Elf being significantly cheaper after a monster game helps too. BTW, there is no blurb on DK about Elf still being sore and possible being a candidate for a late scratch. He should be one of the highest owned top tier PGs tonight.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@Dfspacman said...

OKC likely to blowout Clippers?

I doubt it, the Clips play good defense and should be able to keep it close. I think this will be a good game.

• superstars92

OKC blowing out the Clippers? Have you seen OKC this year?

• hangtime28

So I’ve done a complete 180 in roster construction and correct me if I’m wrong….. Doesn’t Blake Griffin have quite a ceiling today with all the injuries? Also, Rivers and Lou Will. Their backcourt depth is shallow so they’d have to play big minutes. Those 3 are pretty much the entire offense for LAC right? Esp if Adams is out, maybe they run DJ off the court, allowing Blake to get more boards.. Then, pairing RWB to have a statement game after going on a losing streak.. No pat bev defense, and rivers and Lou Will can’t hold him. PG13 and Melo should be busy trying to stop Blake Griffin. Right???? Trying to justify stacking this game lol… Idk.. Phx and Orl just seem like too obvious of a game stack.

• jtkucheck

@superstars92 said...

Been busy today, so just looking now.

Anyone like some very old Michael Jackson music tonight?

OK, I’ll bit, who is this one about?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).