7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8.5 ) at Detroit ( -8.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 6.5 ) at Okla City ( -6.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4.5 ) at San Antonio ( -4.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -3.5 ) at Phoenix ( 3.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 197
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) at Portland ( -8.5 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• raymond333

..and I went from hitting 4 nites in a row, to losing the last 5 (small money)…I don’t care so much about the money, it’s pissing me off that I hit like 393, 360, etc, and I haven’t been able to get over 3 in the past few nites. I like my lines tonite so hopefully I can break it.

• mbunner23

Been busy all day. Couldn’t read the forum. Is anyone on Dedmon?

• raymond333

@hbomb57 said...

I absolutely hate Len but since I suck at DFS he my gift to all of you since I will have no shares of him.

I’m doing 3 lines. One with Vuc, Len, and then Baynes. Just need an opinion on Russell vs McCollum. Stuck on that.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@bigkino217 said...

they have $0 entries, but no prize pool or anything. just for fun/practice. it’s not hard to understand though so im not sure why the other guy didn’t bother explaining it. its literally “here are some players. pick one. repeat”

Sounds good thanks for the info man. I’d like to practice a bit with it before dedicating some $ to it.. I might head over and make a lineup real quick and see what the best score is from guys later here on the thread. Appreciate it.

• draggin49

How are the suns as far as allowing rebounds?
    I think that would play a big role in the upside of vuc/Gordon.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@draggin49 said...

Suns suck at rebounding.

• raymond333

I’m leaning more towards Russell. I see him eating tonite.

• draggin49

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

Suns suck at rebounding.

Ok thanks , that makes me like Gordon more , he can be a beast on the glass

• hangtime28

We aren’t getting Steven Adams news before lock are we…?

• skankinmat

@draggin49 said...

Can someone help me with some insight on the magic /Elfrid being back. I’m trying to use 3 magic players and was curious which guy to leave off out of (elfrid,fournier,Gordon,vucevic)
    I was thinking Fournier , with Elfrid taking away some of Fournier useage /ball handling.

Fournier is still playable with Elf on the court. They don’t have a strong negative correlation with each other. Vuc gets a big boost with Elf in the lineup though.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Does anyone here play winner take all games? If so what is the best approach to those? GPP style line ups, cash game, or balanced? Do you fade the big names? I came in 3rd last night in one and would have won had Adams not got hurt and grabbed a few more boards or something.

• winnerchickendinner

@hangtime28 said...

• terrypercs

@KATburger said...

In the blog today a little mention of CJ when comparing him to Middleton. And I touched on Russell as one of my fades. Not trying to copy big messages to the thread though. My commentary can fill pages up and discourage late arrivals from reading through and catching up on what everyones saying lol. I’m trying to restrain myself a little now.

could you link your blog post again for me? I’d appreciate it

• raymond333

@KATburger said...

In the blog today a little mention of CJ when comparing him to Middleton. And I touched on Russell as one of my fades. Not trying to copy big messages to the thread though. My commentary can fill pages up and discourage late arrivals from reading through and catching up on what everyones saying lol. I’m trying to restrain myself a little now.

Thank you. So basically you’d go McCollum over Russell tonight?

And I appreciate it and not asking for freebies. I have 3 lines just stuck between those 2.

• billholler

All in on ABC, DJ and Jingles just because I like the abbreviation guys and I love saying Jingles.

Jingles
    Jingles

• gillio

Pau Gasol

That is all

• noddy

@mbunner23 said...

Been busy all day. Couldn’t read the forum. Is anyone on Dedmon?

good luck tonight buddy

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@draggin49 said...

well in that situation.. Len , TJ, Chriss, Dudley, Bender .. all capable of gobbling 10+ reb any night. … for ORL alot of the guards crash the boards. Big bodies boxing out smaller guards. Gordon will get those and Vuc. But its there scoring of raw points you’ll need tonight imo

• hcassidy

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

Suns suck at rebounding.

I wouldn’t say they suck, they average 46.2 rebounds per game. Which ranks them 8th in the League

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@hangtime28 said...

nope.. if you watched the game though… go with your gut all i can say.

• billholler

@gillio said...

Pau Gasol

That is all

I have me some Pau

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@terrypercs said...

could you link your blog post again for me? I’d appreciate it

Yea no problem

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/a-contrarian-s-guide-daily-projections-of-nba-game-scripts-2178290

• mbunner23

@noddy said...

good luck tonight buddy

Thanks bro. You too!

• billholler

Jingles

• draggin49

Whitehead or Connaughton for a min price SG punt?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).