7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8.5 ) at Detroit ( -8.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 6.5 ) at Okla City ( -6.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4.5 ) at San Antonio ( -4.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -3.5 ) at Phoenix ( 3.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 197
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) at Portland ( -8.5 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

been on drummond all year, but the constant foul issues at this price made me nervous and i only have him on 1 of my 2 teams.

might have a triple double at halftime…

• terrypercs

I punted with Babbitt (4%) , Ish Smith and Crabbe by taking one or a combo of the two in my 2 different LU’s.. Super paid down at point with Mike James, then took Greek, Pau, & stacked Fournier/Vuc and/or Booker/Warren..also varied them a bit. Also have Justin Holiday in one of them.

• superstars92

Also just to clarify, I am not saying Dedmon is a bad play. All I’m saying is the huge flip in his ownership % vs. John Collins ownership % (literally it went from 5% vs. 25% to 25% vs. 5%) is 100% due to one game, the last game.

Dedmon might still get 5x (he really should at that price, he was getting that too when he was 5% owned), but it’s so weird for him to have that huge of an ownership % due to one big game. However, now I understand that, I will use that information next time to help me make better decisions.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

The huge ownership on Dedmon leads me to believe Alex Len will go way underowned.

In the case he has a good game (not saying he will, but let’s imagine he did), everyone will be like “omg why didn’t he do this last time,” but that’s why you gotta #TrustTheProcess.

in DK yes. Seems like the main slate included the ATL/DET game. On fanduel the main slate doesn’t have that game. Thats why earlier i said i’m secretly glad they didn’t to many extra wrinkles to think about during construction.

• billholler

Drummond on pace for about 25/25/12

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Elfrid Payton Austin Rivers ruled in. There in my GPP lineup tonight. Cant wait to see ownership…

• Kamais_Ookin

I regret not having drummond in all my lu’s but he was pretty pricey was hard.

• superstars92

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

You’re kidding right???? Why don’t you ask the pros why they max enter instead of firing single bullets dude.

It’s to reduce variance and lock in their EV. It doesn’t have to do with improving EV. Think about it like diversifying in stocks. You are good at predicting stocks, but if you just do 1 stock, you can be right or wrong. However, if you do 100 stocks, you might be right 60% and wrong 40%, but you have a better chance at locking in that +EV.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@walkoff9 said...

been on drummond all year, but the constant foul issues at this price made me nervous and i only have him on 1 of my 2 teams.

might have a triple double at halftime…

Yep, refs called that bullshit 2nd loose ball foul on Dedmon, and it’s smooth sailing for Drummond now. Could have easily been the other way around. I just can’t seem to avoid the bigs foul trouble 1st q thing right now, it’s nauseating! Luckily, Dedmon only needs like 20 fpts to exceed value. Assuming he can stay away from the fouls, he SHOULD get there.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@peachfuzz said...

Yeah, but 27k is A LOT to fill in the last twenty minutes.

Five minutes left, and still 23k. Lots of overlay possible.

sweet lol i could use 177k if austin and elf are like 1-5% owned… lol i dont think elf will be that low though.

• Kamais_Ookin

Baynes is 11% owned for the DK contest. Jaylen brown 4.5%

• murphstahoe

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

You’re kidding right???? Why don’t you ask the pros why they max enter instead of firing single bullets dude.

To reduce variance.

Only one of their 150 lineups is optimal.

• sports667

No Drum No Cash. I wish he was on the fd slate

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@roomchat said...

I may catch heat for saying this, but here’s my bold prediction:

By season’s end, Andre Drummond is one of the top-3 DFS players, both as far as price and production.

First quarter: 6 PTS, 4 AST, 8 REB, 1 BLK, 2 TO

I went 80%. Had him higher than that, but dialed back some.

• Kamais_Ookin

Luke Babbit is epic I had him in my dummy lu I made last night but edited it out today. Could be costly.

• iron_tactics

At 7:20 made 2 lineups in the FD 7$. One with Bledsoe-Brogdon pairing at PG, 3 players from the UTA MIA game…………….
    and Payton-Irving in a Marcus & Marcus little deal. Fuckin last minute lineup entries, why did I do it?

• firemedicpat

Finally Drummond has a huge night. I’m not greedy, I will take 80.

• DirkDigglerz

Luke Babbit though hahah

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@peachfuzz said...

Yeah, but 27k is A LOT to fill in the last twenty minutes.

Five minutes left, and still 23k. Lots of overlay possible.

Also a good thought here… Wonder if DK stole alot of FD players because they had the ATL/DET game large prize pool. On FD they have the ATL/DET in with late swap only. And those prizes aren’t worth my money imo… thoughts though? because if we see something set up like this it could be a little DFS trend to watch.

• dabucklebuck

Why hasnt the Celtics game started?

• pbr713

Westy, elf,Turner and Whiteside are my core tonight. Only ran 3 lineups out.

• bjacksonibew

I went
    Ish
    Turner
    ABC
    Pau
    Drum
    Mike James
    Jerami Grant
    Griff

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@Epignosis said...

First quarter: 6 PTS, 4 AST, 8 REB, 1 BLK, 2 TO

I went 80%. Had him higher than that, but dialed back some.

no chance hes top 3 but will flirt with 10k price tag

• nickelos85

Babbit baby!

• superstars92

I took some chances and chose some really low owned punts that were “pivots” off of the popular sub 4k plays tonight like Grant.

So got some Ish Smith and way higher exposure than normal. Even have a team with Pat Pat. Probably super -EV, but hey maybe they’ll go off.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).