7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8.5 ) at Detroit ( -8.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 6.5 ) at Okla City ( -6.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4.5 ) at San Antonio ( -4.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -3.5 ) at Phoenix ( 3.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 197
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) at Portland ( -8.5 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@underdawgs said...

I feel insane for asking this but is Jared Dudley a legitimate value play today?
    Triano fell in love with him recently and he’s actually playing well. 21 and 23 minutes last 2 games, and he’s productive. Uch.

Not chasing those points from the other night. I’m convinced that was cause Len sitting a lot and Chandler out 0_o

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Hiqhliqht said...

Same here . I mean you can never predict who’s gonna score 80 points against the Jazz. But sometimes trust your gut. Pick out like a core 3 or 4 that you must have and build around that will have value and possibly low owned

I’m personally gonna stay away from MIA other than James Johnson tonight! Looks like a nice spot for Waiters..but ehhh. And yeah they’ll need WHiteside out there for Gobert but I doubt he’s gonna crack 50

• pick6er

How much longer is the wait for the Westbrook explosion? I hate that it’s a b2b, but if he takes an L tonight he is 0-7 vs the West. A lot on the line and hard to not see him step up but damn is he disappointing so far…

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@pick6er said...

How much longer is the wait for the Westbrook explosion? I hate that it’s a b2b, but if he takes an L tonight he is 0-7 vs the West. A lot on the line and hard to not see him step up but damn is he disappointing so far…

It’s gonna be tonight my friend.

• DirkDigglerz

Last Year was so much Easier LOL You can lock Harden or Westbrookget your 65-70 and build from there and feel safe about your lineup.

• geegoo75

I know its like throwing a dart from a mile away, but there always seems to be that one guy that somehow all 115K people know about that is gonna go off which allows them to put in another stud somewhere. I have a hard time getting away from looking at their stats from the last 6-8 games and thinking, “well hell, why wouldn’t they keep that going and plug them in” sure enough I play them on the night they put up a stinker.

• estroud23

Booker going for 50+ tonight, book it!

• jglumsic

Actually love ABC tonight. Who the heck is gonna stop him on the Spurs without Kawhi.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@sweetlue said...

Cashed 3 out of 3 so far, excited for tonights gpp picks, highly recommend insidethehoop.com

omg stfu! get out

• jglumsic

@elving188 said...

omg stfu! get out

LOL ban him!

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@jglumsic said...

Actually love ABC tonight. Who the heck is gonna stop him on the Spurs without Kawhi.

No one. He’s a lock. First one in. Then build from there

• crazypaul

@DirkDigglerz said...

Bledsoe playing his first game for the Bucks pretty playable .

• DirkDigglerz

@crazypaul said...

Coach Kidd said he’s playing arund 3o mins/

• colb24

I want to roster some Bucs guys but I honestly dont know what happens when Bledsoe takes the floor. Is Bledsoe going to get 30 mins does he now put ABC in awkward spot on day 1…. What about Middleton does he keep performing like this. Or just Jason Kidd pull this all off day 1

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@colb24 said...

I want to roster some Bucs guys but I honestly dont know what happens when Bledsoe takes the floor. Is Bledsoe going to get 30 mins does he now put ABC in awkward spot on day 1…. What about Middleton does he keep performing like this. Or just Jason Kidd pull this all off day 1

I’ll throw Bledsoe in a .25 lineup. lol…thats all im willing to risk. Until we figure out his role specifically. I mean yeah he’ll start but let’s see how he does with the rest of he team

• dmbtrip2004

@geegoo75 said...

ok, so please help me get over the hump. I read this thread every day, I follow the pack with most of my decisions. I play the studs and duds on the night where is plays out that way, I play the balanced lineups when the slate calls for it. I do my research on 3-4 different sites as far as DvP, and projections. I do the lineup builders on rotowire and see what kinda stuff they are putting together. I play about 5-10 lineups per night…. but for the love of all things great, I cannot get over the hump of barely sliding into the last payout spot on the slates that I am playing. Someone please tell me what I am missing. or am I on this thread with a bunch of sharks who just know what the F$@k they are doing and I am missing the ball? sorry for rambling, but any help would be great.

People are playing 150 lineups with players that we would never think of putting into a lineup because we have limited funds. There is no way you can complete playing 10 lineups versus 150 lineups, they just can put more players into a lineup with hope of hitting the jackpot. Happened to me last night. I played 10 lineups and cashed in 3 of them with highest of 343. I looked at the winning lineup, and there was no way I was going to play some of the plays that he had. Just a matter of playing more lineups, not your research.

• jglumsic

@elving188 said...

No one. He’s a lock. First one in. Then build from there

Yea hes locked and loaded

• estroud23

Thoughts on J Winslow tonight?

• colb24

@elving188 said...

I’ll throw Bledsoe in a .25 lineup. lol…thats all im willing to risk. Until we figure out his role specifically. I mean yeah he’ll start but let’s see how he does with the rest of he team

if he is playing 30 mins if thats a guarantee then I do like him… He should be playing with a chip.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@dmbtrip2004 said...

People are playing 150 lineups with players that we would never think of putting into a lineup because we have limited funds. There is no way you can complete playing 10 lineups versus 150 lineups, they just can put more players into a lineup with hope of hitting the jackpot. Happened to me last night. I played 10 lineups and cashed in 3 of them with highest of 343. I looked at the winning lineup, and there was no way I was going to play some of the plays that he had. Just a matter of playing more lineups, not your research.

Well the pros know what they’re doing. But yeah it certainly helps being able to throw in a ton of lineups with every variation of a team possible! But a lot of time they don’t win first. But they cash high and most of their lineups probably do cash as well. I feel like I’ve been seeing more and more winners of the big time GPPs in NBA and NFL have like 1 or up to 3 lineups in them. So it’s not impossible. It’s a matter of building a team of your core players and surrounding them with other plays who have higher odds of hitting like 7x+ – and let’s not forget about pure luck as well sometimes lol. To me last night Jeff Green was the obvious value play on CLE. Knowing how explosive he can be in a pace up spot and if he gets hot. He’s done it several times this year. Did i think he was gonna post 45fpts? No. I was hoping for 25-30. So yeah you cant always know of course! Just take a shot and hope for the best!

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@dmbtrip2004 said...

do you ever play the single entry or 3 max?. I didn’t play anything classic last night so unsure of cash lines but I bet the 343 would have had a higher cash in the single entry 3 entry max. I mostly played those and then put like 1 or sometimes 2 in the large field gpp with my favorite plays in case they hit. I mostly avoid the high max lu ones for the reason you said. OF course, I am risking missing the hug payout on a great lu but over the course of time, my ROI will be much better and I’m more profitable playing the single entry and 3 entry max entries.

Off work today so I’m definitely going to have some entries. Looks like a solid slate.

• catcountry21

Sticking with ABC till he touches 12K on DK. At 10500 sign me up against a Kawhi-less Spurs team.

• dmbtrip2004

@yountingly said...

do you ever play the single entry or 3 max?. I didn’t play anything classic last night so unsure of cash lines but I bet the 343 would have had a higher cash in the single entry 3 entry max. I mostly played those and then put like 1 or sometimes 2 in the large field gpp with my favorite plays in case they hit. I mostly avoid the high max lu ones for the reason you said. OF course, I am risking missing the hug payout on a great lu but over the course of time, my ROI will be much better and I’m more profitable playing the single entry and 3 entry max entries.

Off work today so I’m definitely going to have some entries. Looks like a solid slate.

I played about 10 lineups in the 100k GPP and cashed with 343. I played in some double and 5x ups and cashed easily in those. I think I need to refocus and play more cash games.

• catcountry21

Middleton 6700 LOL

• jglumsic

Geez lineup builder is loving Aaron Gordon. Guess its a sign lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).