7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8.5 ) at Detroit ( -8.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 6.5 ) at Okla City ( -6.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4.5 ) at San Antonio ( -4.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -3.5 ) at Phoenix ( 3.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 197
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) at Portland ( -8.5 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• depalma13

@peachfuzz said...

$140,000 of overlay in the $7 Shot Machine on FD.

Hooooooooly smokes. I knew that thing wasn’t going to fill as soon as I saw it was replacing the normal $4 Shot earlier today.

There’s only $8,932 in overlay.

• Beckhams3Fingers

So Dedmon gets two quick fouls and sits the entire 1st half!? wtf!!

• hangtime28

Luke Babbitt is on pace for 60. Wow!

• TeamTarek

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

You’re kidding right???? Why don’t you ask the pros why they max enter instead of firing single bullets dude.

Ur kidding i guess? Its even slightly MINUS EV to play 150 Entries compared to 1. Max Entries just reduce the varianz thats all:)

• mbyrd75

On this whole 150 entries topic. there’s a really interesting rotowire soccer podcast this week with BlenderHD where he talks about some of the DFS myths including the max entry stuff. Dude is really really sharp. Even if you don’t play DFS soccer you should give it a listen.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@billholler said...

And that’s why I am almost all in on DJ

Not scared of a possible small ball narrative with okc a little bill? They have to try something different this offense is so stagnant. Just curious on your thoughts. I’ve heard about you in the NFL thread when i read through it. So definitely respect your opinions in here.

• DirkDigglerz

man Luke Babbit is grinding my gear who are you Harden

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

2 rebounds taken from drummond…..

• terrypercs

That man Babbitt is shaping out to be the punt of the night.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

confused by how low owned some guys are. feels like a 13 game slate…

• mbyrd75

D12 with 3 boards in 90 seconds..please go off tonight

• superstars92

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

So Dedmon gets two quick fouls and sits the entire 1st half!? wtf!!

Don’t worry he’ll come back in soon. That was his normal rotation anyways. 5-6 mins in the 1Q, 5-7 mins in the 2Q. It would have been the same even if he didn’t get in foul trouble. I guess maybe he sees 1 more min in the 1st.

• firemedicpat

Kemba and Irving at 9%. Hamazing.

• someclevername

@KATburger said...

Elfrid Payton Austin Rivers ruled in. There in my GPP lineup tonight. Cant wait to see ownership…

I only ever do 1 GPP lineup and I have them also. I know you do a lot of research and I did like 3 minutes worth today lol weird to end up w/that combo. I feel confident with Elf – Austin…who knows lol. Good luck to us then!

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

wtf happened to collins, was so good and the last 2 games turned to total shit

• colb24

Kyrie just got an elbow cut wide open

• firemedicpat

@walkoff9 said...

2 rebounds taken from drummond…..

Yeah. That 25 looked so good too.

• superstars92

@walkoff9 said...

wtf happened to collins, was so good and the last 2 games turned to total shit

But no one chose him today so I guess it didn’t matter. Everyone chose Dedmon instead.

Collins is still way better though. Should/will be starting at end of season.

• firemedicpat

@colb24 said...

Kyrie just got an elbow cut wide open

Lol. Now he goes off!

• colb24

I’ll be surprised if kyrie returns

• hangtime28

Sindarius Thornwell is starting for the Clippers lol.

• colb24

@firemedicpat said...

Lol. Now he goes off!

Lol idk that court had a big puddle stitches coming

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Ouch someone played Tyler Zeller i know i read it. He’s out with an illness. I had him at like 1% owned his last game… sure he’s way higher owned now…. i faded him though today… so guys… what were saying with this ownership after a boom type of game has merit… thats also why i’m off of Aron Baynes and on Alex Len. Separation from the field is what were hoping for when we do this…

• superstars92

Oh wait Dedmon came back in earlier than normal wow. Ok I’m not sure he sees the whole rest of the 2Q though. Maybe he does.

• colb24

@superstars92 said...

But no one chose him today so I guess it didn’t matter. Everyone chose Dedmon instead.

Collins is still way better though. Should/will be starting at end of season.

Collins has always played against second unit guys no way he’s way better lol he literally can just jump in the air Dedmond is an actual basketball player with high skill level

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).