7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8.5 ) at Detroit ( -8.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 6.5 ) at Okla City ( -6.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4.5 ) at San Antonio ( -4.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -3.5 ) at Phoenix ( 3.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 197
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) at Portland ( -8.5 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Beckhams3Fingers

@superstars92 said...

Just trying to enjoy watching basketball without having to worry about my players.

Enjoy basketball? What’s that? haha :P I feel ya man

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Kaminsky in the locker room. His ribs “hurt”

are you kidding me?

every frickin night….

he better man the fuck up and play.

• superstars92

@SISguys said...

Not really sure what the Hawks coach is doing. Drummond is pushing Collins around down low getting rebounds.

In the 3Q (Dedmon played 1.5 mins in), Hawks 28 – Pistons 19. Seems to be working.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Dedmon IN! 8x+ time. Lets go!!!!

• swilliams212

Took out Kemba for Kyrie. Now I’m sick lol

• SISguys

Collins looks more like a future 4 unless he puts on some serious muscle/weight. Too small to compete with the bigger C’s in the league at the moment.

• gaelicgirl

@KATburger said...

Cash or GPP?

GPP. You’re unbelievably positive LOL…okay, I’ll hope DJ drops 50 at 0.9% owned. At least my Kemba LU is looking good so far! :D

• scott33

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Kaminsky in the locker room. His ribs “hurt”

U gotta be kiddin me lol

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@swilliams212 said...

Took out Kemba for Kyrie. Now I’m sick lol

Cant predict injuries it hurts. But theres no telling whos going down next.

• roach62

@KATburger said...

I gave a take on my blog don’t really feel like typing that much again. Its definitely news worthy though.. time will tell at the final buzzer my friend.

sorry hope that wasnt taken the wrong way, you provide a lot of insight (100x better than most others)..wasnt aware of said blog, was just confused as to why it would be such a good thing or him a good play..

hope it works out for you though!

• Beckhams3Fingers

Collins AND Ded in fml. Collins is eating, Ded is watching. C’mon man, get you some!

• DirkDigglerz

I don’t know man John Collins is still in there and getting Deadman’s rebounds

• gillio

I think Donovan starting hurts him more so than helping him. He had all the usage off the bench now he shares with the starters. Won’t be taking 18+ shots tonight

• draggin49

Fuck off ish smith and bullock . Need more mins from the damn starters

• jadoninc

Pacers and bulls Deploying the 100 man rotation. Smh. These coaches are downright weapons i tell you smh

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Anyone else use the score app….my play by play just died. still showing detroit in 3rd quarter and doesnt have boston at halftime yet

usually so reliable.

• nickelos85

Either they’re taking some long timeouts or dk scoring acting like crap again. Lol.

• jglumsic

Is anyone else’s DK live not updating?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@gaelicgirl said...

GPP. You’re unbelievably positive LOL…okay, I’ll hope DJ drops 50 at 0.9% owned. At least my Kemba LU is looking good so far! :D

Yea i try to stay that way. We never know what kind of night he could have had ya know? So if you finish not too far out of the money. You absolutely should consider that a win for you. Given kyries like 13% on fanduel. Knowing your only carrying that 13% with you up the leaderboard. Nothing wrong with that imo. Hope it turns out well for you.

• superstars92

@SISguys said...

Collins looks more like a future 4 unless he puts on some serious muscle/weight. Too small to compete with the bigger C’s in the league at the moment.

100% agree with this one. If he develops a jump shot and gets stronger, he can play the 4/5 (probably a Draymond type with his athleticism so a lot of 4 but occasionally the small ball 5 to space out since he can still defend Cs), and could potentially be top 30 in the NBA. I think his ceiling is quite high.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Wow this is painful to watch. Collins is mopping up everything!! Dammit!! Ded been sitting on 25.5 since the half!

• jwq14

Tonight is so bad already I had to enter into the late games smh

• Beckhams3Fingers

Finally Collins OUT! My god… Ded better eat now.

• terrypercs

Enjoying how how Babbitt And Ish are keeping me near the cash line. Just waiting for everyone else to tip off.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@roach62 said...

sorry hope that wasnt taken the wrong way, you provide a lot of insight (100x better than most others)..wasnt aware of said blog, was just confused as to why it would be such a good thing or him a good play..

hope it works out for you though!

Just really for the guys playing late night slate ya know. the game starts in ten minutes and Donovan Mitchell news could effect there lineups in some way. But no it absolutely wasn’t. Im just watching out for the guys who may have not seen it because were distracted with Frank, Irving Dedmon etc.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).