7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8.5 ) at Detroit ( -8.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 6.5 ) at Okla City ( -6.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4.5 ) at San Antonio ( -4.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -3.5 ) at Phoenix ( 3.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 197
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) at Portland ( -8.5 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Beckhams3Fingers

Dedmon turnover. He’s going backwards. C’mon dude!!!!

Btw, what did I tell you guys about Ish!

• hbomb57

Yahoo showing 9 min left in 4th with Detroit winning 87 76

• scott33

Ish Smith ballin out. And Markkenen, guy is just solid every night it seems. Has 22 FD pts right now.

• superstars92

My punt Ish Smith which I have like way overexposure too is now on fire lol.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Dedmon foul. He’s gone. Negative points in the 2nd half. Unreal man, just holy hell unreal.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@gillio said...

I think Donovan starting hurts him more so than helping him. He had all the usage off the bench now he shares with the starters. Won’t be taking 18+ shots tonight

Rubio leads the team in scoring lol which is an issue.. Donovan will get up at least 13-15 shots. I’m confident of that. Its just whether or not they’ll go in.

• scott33

@superstars92 said...

My punt Ish Smith which I have like way overexposure too is now on fire lol.

Ish is so on & off, but when he’s on he’s on.

• DirkDigglerz

Man Deadmon looks ugly AF he looks like Red SKull

• terrypercs

Ish was lowkey a free square. It’s sort of a time share at point between him and Reggie. And his price hasn’t changed.

• Wrx_guy

where are you reggie jackson

• Beckhams3Fingers

Drummond back in. Maybe that’ll wake Dedmon up wtf. How can he not get a single reb or point in the entire 2nd half????

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

ish smith has always been a per minute monster, but only got big minutes on those tanking 76ers teams

• Kamais_Ookin

@DirkDigglerz said...

Well he’s fouling out so you don’t have to look at it anymore lol.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@DirkDigglerz said...

lmao!!!!!

• jglumsic

@scott33 said...

Ish is so on & off, but when he’s on he’s on.

Ish is eating right now. Wish he was more consistent

• superstars92

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Dedmon foul. He’s gone. Negative points in the 2nd half. Unreal man, just holy hell unreal.

Pretty sure Dedmon will get 8x. It’s hard not to if he keeps playing.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Finally Dedmon with a little surge!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

I guess though considering the way its gone for Kyrie Irving. I can cheer on Russell Westbrook all night long in hopes that he turns the ship around… but … lmao i still want a dud… hahahaha struggling with contradictions at this point in time lmao.

• noddy

@jwq14 said...

Tonight is so bad already I had to enter into the late games smh

me

• lukemiller42

dakari johnson is going to FEAST

10x

• Kamais_Ookin

Wow pistons are reeling, hawks may win.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@superstars92 said...

Pretty sure Dedmon will get 8x. It’s hard not to if he keeps playing.

He just picked up his 4th foul. Not sure he’s gonna get there dude.

• superstars92

Ok ABC time. Finally get to watch him play. Bad matchup but he’s ABC. Had to take a chance on him in GPPs.

• gillio

Y’all need to calm down about Dedmon. He got hurt early in the third and sat out until like the last few seconds. He’s still paying off his 4200 salary already and he’s got another quarter. Just chill, he’s doing fine

• malickiville

@depalma13 said...

I once played an entire soccer game in college with a broken nose and a concussion. It broke in warmups and I just stuck cotton in the nose to stop the bleeding. It’s pretty hard to run full speed with cotton up your nose, but it’s possible. As for the concussion, well nobody cared about them back than.

Gotta give you props for that man…Most soccer guys would have left on a stretcher with a broken nose

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).