7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8.5 ) at Detroit ( -8.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 6.5 ) at Okla City ( -6.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4.5 ) at San Antonio ( -4.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -3.5 ) at Phoenix ( 3.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 197
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) at Portland ( -8.5 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kamais_Ookin

@dunny06 said...

Kyrie ownership in the DK Ankle Breaker?

8.8%

• Beckhams3Fingers

Dedmon out. Probably not coming back in. Meh… I’ll take 6x.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Wrx_guy said...

kyrie is in about 19.6k lineups out of 109835 (fanduel 177k to 1st gpp) #DidSomeMath

thank you for this. I’ve seen crazier shit happen man lol for real.

• noddy

@Wrx_guy said...

kyrie is in about 19.6k lineups out of 109835 (fanduel 177k to 1st gpp) #DidSomeMath

so about 18%?

• Kamais_Ookin

Drummond’s pts have been unmoved for a loooong time.

• Wrx_guy

@Kamais_Ookin said...

WTF payton almost 30% owned. Dragic under 3%.

well that Miami game is supposed to be like 100-95 or some variance like that. People dont target that game when there is 30 more points to be had in the Phoenix game.

• jadoninc

In the fanduel $7 nba shot greek is 22% owned and westbrook is 27%. Guess everyones on Lillard

• superstars92

Collins comes in and Hawks tie the game. NBA coaches make a lot of decisions that aren’t correlated with DK points. Collins a monster +14 in this game and a lot of that vs. Drummond.

• bigkino217

baze is eating

• hbomb57

Will we have OT in Detroit 2 minutes all tied up.

• Wrx_guy

@noddy said...

so about 18%?

yes sir, 17.9 i literally just googled it lol

• Kamais_Ookin

@Wrx_guy said...

well that Miami game is supposed to be like 100-95 or some variance like that. People dont target that game when there is 30 more points to be had in the Phoenix game.

I thought payton was gonna be low owned because of the injury but guess not lol.

• nickelos85

Wow DK still hasn’t updated yet. Lmao!

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Is Austin Rivers not playing?

• Beckhams3Fingers

Is DK not updating for anyone else too?

• superstars92

There is a chance Dedmon comes back in FYI. So don’t count him out yet.

But anyways, gonna watch the Bucks game GL guys.

• DirkDigglerz

John Collins is fun to watch reminds me of Amare’

• LetsCash

DK is not updating at all. I’m stuck with scores from 10 minutes ago.

• IronMonkey415

Picked the wrong Grant, I have the BULLS version and he is just sleep walking out there.

• nickelos85

@Kamais_Ookin said...

I thought payton was gonna be low owned because of the injury but guess not lol.

Not enough people seen that news about restriction.

• Wrx_guy

I have shelvin mack .6% with russell westbrook at 27.4 in the 777k gpp. Intersting. This could be a nice lineup. Stay tuned

• Beckhams3Fingers

@Cooper08 said...

Is Austin Rivers not playing?

Austin Rivers (ankle) will play on Friday vs. the Thunder.
    He said he would be play and now we have confirmation from his head coach (and father) as well. The Clippers are shorthanded with both Patrick Beverley (knee) and Danilo Gallinari (glute) out, so Rivers and Lou Williams will have to play as many minutes as they can handle.

• mnsugrinder

In 4th place in the FD $7 entry with a kyrie donut….. I love fanduel what a tease lmao fuck!

• scott33

One would think that NBA Tv would show more NBA lol. Seems like they show 2-3 games a week.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Vuc at 8.9% and LMA at 9%… fingers crossed

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).