7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8.5 ) at Detroit ( -8.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 6.5 ) at Okla City ( -6.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4.5 ) at San Antonio ( -4.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -3.5 ) at Phoenix ( 3.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 197
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) at Portland ( -8.5 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• SISguys

@superstars92 said...

Collins comes in and Hawks tie the game. NBA coaches make a lot of decisions that aren’t correlated with DK points. Collins a monster +14 in this game and a lot of that vs. Drummond.

A majority of that is not because he’s performing well against Drummond. He has succeeded on some pick and rolls. But the Hawks have drained a lot of 3’s with him in there. That’s why +/- can be so misleading sometimes.

• DirkDigglerz

BLAZemore man he’s the play of the night

• Wrx_guy

@Kamais_Ookin said...

I thought payton was gonna be low owned because of the injury but guess not lol.

Yea who knows lol. I can see him coming in if the game is close late in the 4th or if mack gets in foul trouble since augustin is already out. Ya never know

• malickiville

@Unico10 said...

Soccer is a contact sport.

That’s not true—-I mean dudes bump each other a little I guess, so it’s about as much a contact sport as baseball is, and to a lesser degree like basketball though generally there is more contact in basketball—-unless getting stepped on the feet is contact I guess.

Most soccer dudes I know would get destroyed in football/rugby/wrestling, etc. Depends upon the level of contact—not being a dick, I played soccer one year and it was by far the least contact of any sport I ever played other than baseball.

• noddy

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Austin Rivers (ankle) will play on Friday vs. the Thunder.
    He said he would be play and now we have confirmation from his head coach (and father) as well. The Clippers are shorthanded with both Patrick Beverley (knee) and Danilo Gallinari (glute) out, so Rivers and Lou Williams will have to play as many minutes as they can handle.

holy shit i was scared for a minute. Thank God he’s playing.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Everytime I look at Gamecast, Bazemore and Collins’ names are in bold doing something. Wish Dedmon was gettin some too.

• Steroid

Marrkenen is the next Brow, minus the fragility, 2 years tops

• Youngbandit09

What’s going on with the scoring ?

• sports667

@Unico10 said...

Vuc at 8.9% and LMA at 9%… fingers crossed

all innnn on vuc!!

• noddy

@malickiville said...

That’s not true—-I mean dudes bump each other a little I guess, so it’s about as much a contact sport as baseball is, and to a lesser degree like basketball though generally there is more contact in basketball—-unless getting stepped on the feet is contact I guess.

Most soccer dudes I know would get destroyed in football/rugby/wrestling, etc. Depends upon the level of contact—not being a dick, I played soccer one year and it was by far the least contact of any sport I ever played other than baseball.

Is this real life? You know fucking clue what you are talking about. Back to basketball.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Austin Rivers (ankle) will play on Friday vs. the Thunder.
    He said he would be play and now we have confirmation from his head coach (and father) as well. The Clippers are shorthanded with both Patrick Beverley (knee) and Danilo Gallinari (glute) out, so Rivers and Lou Williams will have to play as many minutes as they can handle.

Thanks, just wondering why he is 1% owned….DJ only 15%… VUc 11%… every blazer must be 30-40% owned.

• roach62

im starting to get slightly irritated at the Hawks announcer…lol

i know everyone has quirks when speaking…but the guys name is Bullock..not Bull Lock, thats 2 words lol

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@malickiville said...

You must have played coed in a over 40 league

• eatmyturf23

@depalma13 said...

There is plenty of contact in soccer.

Plenty of contact with air, haha.

(not a comment on you, but man I hate soccer players, they can run for miles sure but get near one and it’s flop city)

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@jasonresno said...

jerami grant at 6%. you’re my dude tonight.

I AM NOT CHECKING PECENTAGES LOL I JUST CANT. I HAVE HIM I LOVE HIM BUT I’M not even looking at my cash lineups because i dont want to know… 40 burger at that percentage and mentally I deduct 20 and Give it right to Kyrie and feel better instantly … but still.. .not checking my points anymore or percentages… going to wait until the final gun… i will be on gamecast doing fucking math like a mad man projecting the pace there playing and how i can make that up though.. and watching the games i need busts from … sorry to these owners DJ/RUSS/DAME/BLAKE/ALL THE SPURS/GORDON/FOURNIER/BOOKER/Deangolo … keep it calm tooonight… real calm … “Can you feel …. the loveeeeee toooooonightttttttt” in my Elton John lion king voice.

• dunbarnation

I am so glad that the ATL-DET game was not on the main slate for FD. I would have picked Harris and Bullock and neither will hit value. Also, I would have faded everyone on Atlanta except Shroder and that would have backfired.. alot.

• SISguys

Anyone having issues with DK? It’s not updating for me at all.

• malickiville

Not once have I ever used Valentine, Collison and rarely use Turner/Lopez. Giddy up!!

Anyone winning money tonight—-you are welcome!

• mbyrd75

@malickiville said...

lol classic american sports fan take. Never seems to get any smarter no matter how many times it’s repeated. Really one of those sports takes that lets you know the intelligence of the person you’re speaking to.

• sports667

Schroder got what I needed from him

• Beckhams3Fingers

If this DET game goes to OT, Dedmon might get a little more run.

• dunny06

Kyrie at 17.8% in the FD $777,777 Fri Slot Machine

• StabiloBoss10

@malickiville said...

soccer is very much a contact sport. If you think its comparable to baseball then you have not watched enough soccer to form on opinion.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Collins has 5 fouls!

• Wrx_guy

pistons starters is last years washington starters in daily fantasy? Wash stack seemed to always be in the top 10 lineups lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).