7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8.5 ) at Detroit ( -8.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 6.5 ) at Okla City ( -6.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4.5 ) at San Antonio ( -4.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -3.5 ) at Phoenix ( 3.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 197
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) at Portland ( -8.5 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Lathum

Need Fournier to go off for about 10 points this quarter

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@jglumsic said...

Pg13 breakout night didn’t see this coming

Yea i got forced to play him in that late lineup i made. Couldn’t do fournier i didn’t like him all day and couldn’t leave that much salary on the table.. so threw in george and kept my fingers crossed. Didn’t plan on playing a late night but with kyrie.. i wanted a lineup to cheer for… in its entirety lmao

• CoachTrask

Love the fact that the Celtics won the game anyways.

Interesting juxtaposition for DFS, right?

• TeamTarek

Rivers do SOMETHING

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@CoachTrask said...

Love the fact that the Celtics won the game anyways.

Interesting juxtaposition for DFS, right?

I put a post out as they were coming back but got lost in the thread… Down the BIG THREE and still being relentless. This young core is going to have so much experience come playoff time. Within the next year or two we could see a philly/bos complete domination of the east imo (james leaves to lal/retires/runs good players out of cleveland etc)

• jwq14

Well I was hoping Dudley would help me out some but his own player Josh Jackson injuries him. Tonight just keeps getting better for me smh

• firemedicpat

100% Simmons. Need more.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Dangit…my dead gpp just dived again with dudley in the locker room… n thats why hes gpp lmao … not cash… But Jerami Grant… lets have a repeat 4th quarter from last night. You can do it brotha. You can do it

• firemedicpat

Lilliard mega busto

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@jwq14 said...

Well I was hoping Dudley would help me out some but his own player Josh Jackson injuries him. Tonight just keeps getting better for me smh

Thats baynes on kyrie… and josh on dudley… double whammy on gpp. Just single whammy in cash though.

• blackdirkdiggler

Why in the fuck has josh jackson taken 16 shots in 19 min, yet d booker has taken 8 shots in 26? D booker, u suck!!

• Lathum

MAgic blowout gonna screw me

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@firemedicpat said...

Lilliard mega busto

sorry man. but hang tight. I called fade but 4th quarter is lilliard time thats where he makes or breaks imo

• nickelos85

Wow Whiteside disappear?

• firemedicpat

@KATburger said...

sorry man. but hang tight. I called fade but 4th quarter is lilliard time thats where he makes or breaks imo

Actually only have 25%. Faded him mostly in favor of getting ABC and Aldrige/Gordon

• CoachTrask

@KATburger said...

I put a post out as they were coming back but got lost in the thread… Down the BIG THREE and still being relentless. This young core is going to have so much experience come playoff time. Within the next year or two we could see a philly/bos complete domination of the east imo (james leaves to lal/retires/runs good players out of cleveland etc)

I think a local Celtics beat writer posted that the Celtics have the youngest roster in the NBA. Frightening that they’re this good so soon.

• noddy

Fuck me I have Dudley in cash late games. Can’t f’n win NBA no matter what I do

• firemedicpat

@firemedicpat said...

Actually only have 25%. Faded him mostly in favor of getting ABC and Aldrige/Gordon

Lilliard still on pace fpr 5x though

• noddy

Pop not play Pau after he was doing amazing in the beginning

• pn3

can’t even cash on a night where kyrie get shut out and i don’t have him

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@noddy said...

Fuck me I have Dudley in cash late games. Can’t f’n win NBA no matter what I do

Dudley last game was an outlier cause Len was getting messed up lol

• noddy

Mitchell not doing ANYTHING in the second half

• noddy

@elving188 said...

Dudley last game was an outlier cause Len was getting messed up lol

needed someone cheap

• firemedicpat

Lou Williams for all the monies.

• mnsugrinder

Top lineup with Len in it. How much do I have to stress that he’s not a bad play? He hit his projection, best bargain rating. Over 1.0 FP/M, usage rating about 18 and plays heavy minutes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).