7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10 ) at New Orleans ( -10 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Chicago ( -5.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at San Antonio ( 2 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -5.5 ) at Sacramento ( 5.5 ) —- T: 240

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• miggs6876

Late night hammer. Stack em up.

• scott33

@miggs6876 said...

Late night hammer. Stack em up.

240 total, hmm.. Wonder if Zo plays today. Right now I got Fox & Buddy from Sac, Ingram & Kuz from LA. KD seems like a lock, anyone know how Klay does with Steph & Dray out?

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@scott33 said...

240 total, hmm.. Wonder if Zo plays today. Right now I got Fox & Buddy from Sac, Ingram & Kuz from LA. KD seems like a lock, anyone know how Klay does with Steph & Dray out?

Without looking up the games from last year, I seem to recall that the Warrior offense was pretty underwhelming when Curry and Dray were out. KD if I recall may have hit value, but the offense as a whole was pretty stagnant.

• noddy

That late game can you not roster LeBum?

• miggs6876

@scott33 said...

I have to go with Rhondo if Lonzo is out. Great gpp play, up tempo game, poor Fox D.

Klay has been hot. I’m riding him again. Think the warriors will need his scoring.

Also, feel like Hart or Stephenson has a big game. WCS looks nice too. I’m fading LeBron and McGee.

• superjon

@scott33 said...

The only game(s) I could find without both Steph and Dray

FD points

3/14/18 – Durant (45) //// Klay (DNP)
    12/6/17 – Durant (66) //// Klay (28)
    12/11/17 – Durant (51) //// Klay (31)
    12/14/17 – Durant (60) //// Klay (27)
    12/18/17 – Durant (71) //// Klay (30)
    12/20/17 – Durant (36) //// Klay (41)

• superjon

@RandysCrow said...

Without looking up the games from last year, I seem to recall that the Warrior offense was pretty underwhelming when Curry and Dray were out. KD if I recall may have hit value, but the offense as a whole was pretty stagnant.

I just posted the numbers. Both are probably worth a shot, although more KD is better since the offense will run through him.

Not posted, were Bell and Iggy who both had some good games without Steph and Dray. Not sure which one I would rather play (if either). Bell has got over 20 minutes last 2 games. I think if you want low floor/high ceiling for GPP’s, Bell would be the play.

• rickkain29

Do you play a GS Big with how bad BKN has been against BIgs this season? Jokic put up almost 70 FD point on them last night

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

FD points

Nice work 😎

Yep, Durant is in play, Klay is still Klay, does what he always does. IMO Quin Cook is the player you want the most exposure to. No Livingston, no Steph, no Dray, he’s gonna run the offense a good bit and is in line for 36 minutes in a close game. 4200 on DK. He’s proved capable in the past, in similar situations, and has been hot lately.

• Njsum1

@rickkain29 said...

Do you play a GS Big with how bad BKN has been against BIgs this season

This season…All seasons, every season. Probably but who? Looney, jones, bell? Wish Gs had center who sees minutes.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

I just posted the numbers. Both are probably worth a shot, although more KD is better since the offense will run through him.

Not posted, were Bell and Iggy who both had some good games without Steph and Dray. Not sure which one I would rather play (if either). Bell has got over 20 minutes last 2 games. I think if you want low floor/high ceiling for GPP’s, Bell would be the play.

Yeah that is about what I remember.

I can’t recall about Bell as I don’t remember if he was out due to his injury during any of those games as well.

But I am not the best person to ask when it comes to that because I always look for an excuse to play Bell….so I will have him!

I think the three centers I am playing are Bell, Howard and WCS. Maybe not Howard if I decide to double up on one of the other two (on FD) in my three lineups.

• scott33

@superjon said...

FD points

Thx brotha. So KD exceeded his current price 3/6 times, Klay 1/5. Good to know.

• scott33

Anyone punting with Koufus the doofus tonight? Seems to be in the rotation now, went 8x last night..

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

Too much value on the FD main slate today. I think hat takes me off the BTS 260 and 280 games as their should be no reason those scores are not crushed today (unless this is finally the day that all the scrub chalk lay an egg).

Not sure if I will play the BTS 300. Not that I don’t think I can’t pass it but it is $25!

• jhk1987

So with Osman out today Does Nance finally get a start or will Cavs go with Nwaba or even Frye because they seem to hate playing Nance

• scott33

@jhk1987 said...

So with Osman out today Does Nance finally get a start or will Cavs go with Nwaba or even Frye because they seem to hate playing Nance

Shoot I forgot about Cedi being out. Hmm. Wish I could trust Nance getting 25 minutes, we saw a couple weeks ago what he can do when given decent run.

• jhk1987

@scott33 said...

Shoot I forgot about Cedi being out. Hmm. Wish I could trust Nance getting 25 minutes, we saw a couple weeks ago what he can do when given decent run.

Yeah if he can get the minutes he is in a smash spot with Jabari D against him

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@scott33 said...

Thx brotha. So KD exceeded his current price 3/6 times, Klay 1/5. Good to know.

I would bet on KD surpassing value today though. Reasons:

*BKN on a back end of B2B.
    *The game is in GS.
    *GS was shelled their last game so I think KD comes to play.
    *Who on BKN is gonna stop him? RHJ, isn’t playing enough minutes, and even if he was, not going to shit KD down.

And for your other post, I am not rolling with Koufso. I think he only got minutes last night because of the Wolves size. If I remember from last season, the Kings never played him back to back either, and he is much more out of the rotation so far this year.

• superjon

@Njsum1 said...

Nice work 😎

Yep, Durant is in play, Klay is still Klay, does what he always does. IMO Quin Cook is the player you want the most exposure to. No Livingston, no Steph, no Dray, he’s gonna run the offense a good bit and is in line for 36 minutes in a close game. 4200 on DK. He’s proved capable in the past, in similar situations, and has been hot lately.

So the only time Quinn has got the start without Steph and Dray, was that game on 12/20/17, and he scored 12 FD points.

He’s started 18 games in his career, and has got 30+ FD points in 6 of them. Below are the pieces missing for those games.

No Curry or Klay
    No Curry or Livingston
    None of the starters played
    No Curry or Iggy
    No Curry, Durant, or Klay

• Jeddy3

I must I’m very impressed with myself. I won the league gpp this week AND finished in last. #rickybobby

• superjon

Alright, don’t laugh, but here’s another “conspiracy”

Curry went down on Thursday, and I think most people probably figured he was going to be out tonight’s game. So why then is Durant 200 less than Lebron?

Conspiracy: FD knows the masses will see Curry is out, and will want to flock to KD. Then they see KD is cheaper than LBJ, and it makes them want to play him even more. Thus missing out on the 72 fpts Lebron drops tonight.

Of course I don’t feel as confident about this take as my Wayne Ellington take yesterday, but I do think Lebron is a decent pivot. If you’re playing multiple, then get some exposure to both.

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

So the only time Quinn has got the start without Steph and Dray, was that game on 12/20/17, and he scored 12 FD points.

He’s started 18 games in his career, and has got 30+ FD points in 6 of them. Below are the pieces missing for those games.

No Curry or Klay
    No Curry or Livingston
    None of the starters played
    No Curry or Iggy

Yes but those stats are skewed. Imo, with Cook, the most important game is the one with no Curry AND no Livingston. And in that game he scored 36 DK points. Dray also played that game, who is a ball handler.

• scott33

@RandysCrow said...

I would bet on KD surpassing value today though. Reasons:

*BKN on a back end of B2B.
    *The game is in GS.
    *GS was shelled their last game so I think KD comes to play.
    *Who on BKN is gonna stop him? RHJ, isn’t playing enough minutes, and even if he was, not going to shit KD down.

And for your other post, I am not rolling with Koufso. I think he only got minutes last night because of the Wolves size. If I remember from last season, the Kings never played him back to back either, and he is much more out of the rotation so far this year.

I agree, I think KD smashes tonight. He’s gonna have to for them to win. Doofus also got run bc of WCS foul trouble. But then again, since the guy who won 50k in the Slam last night had Randolph, maybe there’s merit to rostering a Kings big who isn’t guaranteed run lol.

• superjon

@Njsum1 said...

Yes but those stats are skewed. Imo, with Cook, the most important game is the one with no Curry AND no Livingston. And in that game he scored 36 DK points. Dray also played that game, who is a ball handler.

yeah I think he would be fine.

You could even go Rondo/Cook, which will probably be pretty popular.

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

Conspiracy: FD knows the masses will see Curry is out, and will want to flock to KD. Then they see KD is cheaper than LBJ, and it makes them want to play him even more. Thus missing out on the 72 fpts Lebron drops tonight.

Ahh…how about AD at 11.8 with that little red 2 next to his name, when he’s actually the center, and sees the 5th BEST matchup for centers. If memory serves me correctly, didn’t he drop a 95 🍔 with 🥓 and 🧀 and a side of🍟and some 🍰🍨🍪 for dessert on the Suns not too long ago. Things that make you go hmmmmm

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).