7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10 ) at New Orleans ( -10 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Chicago ( -5.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at San Antonio ( 2 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -5.5 ) at Sacramento ( 5.5 ) —- T: 240

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Ts99

• mbunner23

Bolden or Johnson. Stars and scrubs it looks like

• TeamTarek

@mbunner23 said...

Bolden or Johnson. Stars and scrubs it looks like

i think bolden is the play

• Beckhams3Fingers

Bledsoe you POS, you HAD to tie it up didn’t you. F!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Bledsoe you POS, you HAD to tie it up didn’t you. F!

And I’m sitting in first place with a fouled-out Middleton.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@Epignosis said...

And I’m sitting in first place with a fouled-out Middleton.

• mtdurham

Yo guys we REALLY need 4 more people to play in the DK private league hit me with your DK name to get in tonight. It’s only ONE DOLLAR

• Beckhams3Fingers

This OT is costing me money. So effing tilting!

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

So is everyone on DK just jamming in 3-4 8K+ guys then filling in with all the sub 3.5K value?

• jrnunez1

@mtdurham said...

Yo guys we REALLY need 4 more people to play in the DK private league hit me with your DK name to get in tonight. It’s only ONE DOLLAR

DK name jrnunez

Tyson Chandler fellas.
    3000 sala.. played a LOT last game

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

So is everyone on DK just jamming in 3-4 8K+ guys then filling in with all the sub 3.5K value?

You could jam in two of lbj/Durant/ad and play Wes Johnson/Cook/bolden and still have enough money for a decent team. But I’ve sucked recently so who knows.

• draggin49

Ugh , too many expensive guys i want to play . AD/KD/pg13 . I guess maybe drop pg13 ? His ceiling I would think is lower than AD/KD

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I know I shouldn’t be complaining about second place, but what the hell?

A positive stat correction better come my way. I’m due.

• Pandamonious

@mbunner23 said...

You could jam in two of lbj/Durant/ad and play Wes Johnson/Cook/bolden and still have enough money for a decent team. But I’ve sucked recently so who knows.

My first line up was pretty close to exactly that.

I have an LBJ/AD/Booker and an AD/Durant/Harden. Then Wes Johnson, Tyson Chandler now I’m giving too much away.

• floridast33

@mtdurham said...

PM sent

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

My first line up was pretty close to exactly that.

I have an LBJ/AD/Booker and an AD/Durant/Harden. Then Wes Johnson, Tyson Chandler now I’m giving too much away.

The only problem I have is I like some of the mid tier plays such as fox, Adams, Jaren Jackson etc

• mtdurham

@Pandamonious said...

i assume so yes

• JustinNilli

What are we thinking about Lamarcus Aldridge?

• Pandamonious

@mbunner23 said...

The only problem I have is I like some of the mid tier plays such as fox, Adams, Jaren Jackson etc

Yup. When I did my initial research this morning that’s how I felt. I didn’t realize their would be this much value out there. Now that I’m building line ups I don’t know. Probably wise to do some balanced builds since that’ll be the contrarian approach tonight.

• JdotBrone

Im in for DK: Jdotbrone

• AVivier

Took down my first Basketball GPP of the year barring stat corrections. The early slate sharpshooter. Not a big one, but I’m happy today!

• monarch

I want to play Bolden. Has he ever posted a decent boxscore in any level of professional basketball? Honest question.

• monarch

I like Tyler Johnson if Dragic sits. Going to be a fast game and the Wiz are trash

• chronoxiong

@866 said...

Tyson Chandler fellas.
    3000 sala.. played a LOT last game

But why? On FD, he’s the bare minimum but if one of the stud Centers go off how are you going to make up those points? I feel like Center is not the position to fool around with this season. Been getting it wrong too much.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).