7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10 ) at New Orleans ( -10 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Chicago ( -5.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at San Antonio ( 2 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -5.5 ) at Sacramento ( 5.5 ) —- T: 240

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• kbsktbll88

@kbsktbll88 said...

Stacking Harden + CP3. For value I like Cheick Diallo (who I think everyone is overlooking), Jonah Bolden and Iman Shumpert.

Cheick Diallo 0.2% owned. I faded Julius Randle, he still has the plantar fasciitis issue and they’re not running him a lot. Even when AD was out he never even cracked 30 minutes.

• mtdurham

@Petergunz82 said...

You think Ball sits?

I can’t wait til the Lakers vs Wizards…. I am going to play Ball and run it back with Wall……

I’ll be 100% Balls to the Wall that evening.

• Joeyrockland1

No talk of Whiteside …..who on wash . Can stop him ?

• mtdurham

TJ WARREN RIP GIRLFRIEND CMON BABBABBBBBY

• SlackerAtDFS

Wow 41% Randle in the excellent 8s…. Crazy in a 8 game slate

• eatmyturf23

@mtdurham said...

man we just barely filled up the DK league sweet…. i went ahead and created the Sunday contests so we could try to fill them for tomorrow too before people get NFL on the brain. So reserve a spot now if you want in…

Yay game on! Thanks for keeping our fun rolling, MT.

• DirkDigglerz

@mtdurham said...

TJ WARREN RIP GIRLFRIEND CMON BABBABBBBBY

huh????

• windsorpg

Larry Nance and Klay Thompson or Jordan Clarkson and Ingram/Kuzma. Hmmmmmmm

• DirkDigglerz

Booker Bust to the Walls

• DirkDigglerz

Booker Bust to the Walls

• byo34

Warren 2 fouls already wow. Looks like they will keep him in for now but I do feel better not taking him. Though he is playing pretty good already!

• superjon

@windsorpg said...

Larry Nance and Klay Thompson or Jordan Clarkson and Ingram/Kuzma. Hmmmmmmm

Just Kuzma out of all those you listed.

Did a Phx/N.O. gm stack but no E Moore. Damn. Goes Ham early.

• mtdurham

@SlackerAtDFS said...

Wow 41% Randle in the excellent 8s…. Crazy in a 8 game slate

I mean he was a pretty decent option BEFORE the news he was starting… i dont understand fading him this evening at all…. i mean TJ Warren and Devin Booker have been seen guarding him so far

Why did J Jackson come in for Warren at 7:55.. when he was the only one scoring. Hope no injury.

• Petergunz82

@866 said...

I think Ball sits or limited Pete yea.. 5100 only Rondo.. playin well too. Like him over Cook at 4200 even

Got em both

• mtdurham

@DirkDigglerz said...

huh????

TJ Warren motto is RIP GIRLFRIEND because basketball is the love of his life. Its his way of saying he didnt have no time for women in college because his only goal was to make it to the league… one of the hardest workers you’ll ever see.. he’s always RIP GIRLFRIENDING it

• biardo6

Dragon is IN.

• jasonresno

dragic in

• byo34

@866 said...

Why did J Jackson come in for Warren at 7:55.. when he was the only one scoring. Hope no injury.

2 fouls.

• kbsktbll88

@866 said...

2 early fouls on Warren.

• kbsktbll88

Need Booker to do something, got him and TJ Warren.

• mtdurham

@866 said...

he did bang knees pretty hard with AD….looked like pain not a serious injury..allso 2 fouls unfortunately….randle is about the wrost matchup in the league for him to guard unfortunately…i didnt think about that

• rocketman828

Warren has 2 fouls that’s why Jackson came in as long as Warren can avoid pick up more fouls he will have a nice game.

• superjon

From a Lakers beat writer (5 hours ago)

“Lonzo and Kuzma won the post-shootaround 3-point contest today, and Lonzo was jumping/shooting/running fine. As Walton said, he wants to play tonight, and they’ll make sure the ankle responds well from this morning when they return to the arena for the game.”

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).