7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10 ) at New Orleans ( -10 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Chicago ( -5.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at San Antonio ( 2 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -5.5 ) at Sacramento ( 5.5 ) —- T: 240

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• noddy

@mtdurham said...

I can’t wait til the Lakers vs Wizards…. I am going to play Ball and run it back with Wall……

I’ll be 100% Balls to the Wall that evening.

lol

• mtdurham

I just saw an interesting stat.

Phoenix has not been officially credited with a good interior defensive possession since Feb 4th, 2008 , which was coincidently the last game before Shawn Marion was traded to Miami.

• SlackerAtDFS

@mtdurham said...

I mean he was a pretty decent option BEFORE the news he was starting… i dont understand fading him this evening at all…. i mean TJ Warren and Devin Booker have been seen guarding him so far

Placing him in the starting lineup lowers his usage, his minutes with rotational players against bench players would be much higher. Any player at that ownership in a 8 game slate warrants fade consideration from a game theory perspective.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Dragic in.

• KindGuy

@chronoxiong said...

But why? On FD, he’s the bare minimum but if one of the stud Centers go off how are you going to make up those points? I feel like Center is not the position to fool around with this season. Been getting it wrong too much.

Yea for sure. From what I’ve seen (small sample size), the optimal position to punt on FD has been PG.

• jjpk

I have Rondo now in the U spot on DK. Guess I’ll leave him there until the Ball news breaks. Then make the swap if necessary.

• noddy

Randell only 34% in our league

• KindGuy

For some reason I thought this slate started at 8

• noddy

@jjpk said...

I have Rondo now in the U spot on DK. Guess I’ll leave him there until the Ball news breaks. Then make the swap if necessary.

• noddy

@elementasrat said...

For some reason I thought this slate started at 8

it does on FD

O well that Holmes pick was money thrown away.. had w W Johnson so no matter. Lol

• byo34

@jjpk said...

Same.. Really hoping Ball is just out because Rondo is just so much better and has much more upside.

• curt777

I hope Phoenix can keep this game close.

• DirkDigglerz

AD killing for 80.as always

• draggin49

Jrue gonna break the turnover record vs worst defense in nba , what a joke

• jasonresno

what GPP % we expecting from KD/LBJ/Klay?

• noddy

Booker with a nice last 30 seconds thank you very much

• SkateFiend

It doesn’t matter if Lonzo is healthy, because Luke Walton may only play him 20 minutes, which is just enough time for Lonzo to make 1 of 6 shots. If he doesn’t get 6 assists and 3 steals, he just ruined your lineup.

The days of Javale Mcgee getting consistent minutes is also probably at an end, because the Lakers addressed their atrocious lack of forward types by acquiring Tyson Chandler. Mcgee is like a few wrong moves away from joining the bench side of the force, currently occupied by Michael Beasley and Zubac.

• monarch

I may punt TJ McConnell. He seems safe no matter the script and has upside at min price as opposed to Sexton.

• DirkDigglerz

I. need Warren to shoot 25 times..Let’s Go boy

• cdaus8989

@monarch said...

I may punt TJ McConnell. He seems safe no matter the script and has upside at min price as opposed to Sexton.

Saw 6ers might go TJ, Reddick, Fultz, Simmons, Embiid in the starting 5. No guarantees tho

• jayzee666

@draggin49 said...

Jrue gonna break the turnover record vs worst defense in nba , what a joke

YES. It is always get that first BUST out of the way early! Sets the tone for the rest of the night!!

• monarch

FD just punt Shamet and Bolden. One will get to at least 25 and the other will be your drop

• damionismyname

Warren/Randle combo doing ok tonight.

• cdaus8989

NO and PHX going pretty deep with scrubs. Yuck

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).