7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10 ) at New Orleans ( -10 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Chicago ( -5.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at San Antonio ( 2 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -5.5 ) at Sacramento ( 5.5 ) —- T: 240

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jessedio

@Miller902 I was just scanning the popular ranked names in my Gpp on FD

• jayzee666

@Wynter12 said...

Can’t watch the games. What in the world is going on with Jrue? He’s killing me.

Got Jayzee’d. Many more will too!

• ASitar

Is Iggy or Cook starting?

• jessedio

@monarch said...

DK or FD? FD he is a no brainer…25 minutes, they have no forwards tonight. DK he is risky

On FD. Dang. I totally overlooked him. That’s a great move if you plugged him in.

• draggin49

@damionismyname said...

Warren cooking with hot fish grease right now!

And Jrue cooking with R kelly doo doo butter 💩

😂

• DirkDigglerz

Name a better duo better tha AD and Locker Room.. I’ll wait..

• Wynter12

Damn. I thought Jrue would be an easy pick. He’s messing up my Warren lineups smh.

• jasonresno

lavine real talk one of the most fun players to watch.

hoping lavine + arci keeps it goin all game. under 2% for arci, gonna get 30 minutes in this game.

• scott33

@jasonresno said...

lavine real talk one of the most fun players to watch.

hoping lavine + arci keeps it goin all game. under 2% for arci, gonna get 30 minutes in this game.

Yeah Levine’s in a smash spot. Totally whiffed on Archie, didn’t know he was starting.

• DirkDigglerz

AD is reaching at his right ankle as the first half comes to an end. He’s currently limping his way to the locker room

• tarheelsrule44

I wouldn’t be mad at a Marc Gasol 80 point game.

• mtdurham

100% warren and 100% randle is a heck of a start for me….maybe tonight is my night

• Benf15harp

Lebron almost 25k at Captain in showdown

• skims

Is Bell still worth a look?

• cdaus8989

@DirkDigglerz said...

AD is reaching at his right ankle as the first half comes to an end. He’s currently limping his way to the locker room

Serious?

• noddy

@Wynter12 said...

Can’t watch the games. What in the world is going on with Jrue? He’s killing me.

I was just coming on here to say that. Richardson just missed a layup. I can’t watch this

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Rondo, D Russell, Ingram, DSJ, Lonzo who is the best cash bet can someone recommend my final spot. I was really hoping Lonzo sits and running low on time

• tarheelsrule44

Beal with 2 early fouls.

• noddy

@tarheelsrule44 said...

Beal with 2 early fouls.

I don’t really think that matters

• Benf15harp

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

Rondo, D Russell, Ingram, DSJ, Lonzo who is the best cash bet can someone recommend my final spot. I was really hoping Lonzo sits and running low on time

I like DLO. Quinn is garbage

• scott33

Nance block party

• sports667

2021 mvp carter jr

• kbsktbll88

Wish I took LaVine over Booker

• feezyg

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

All things considered I would go with DSJ, don’t worry I’m a pro…

• mtdurham

Landry Shamet looks almost exactly like the Green Goblin from Spiderman

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).