7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10 ) at New Orleans ( -10 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Chicago ( -5.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at San Antonio ( 2 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -5.5 ) at Sacramento ( 5.5 ) —- T: 240

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DirkDigglerz

Jaren Jackson is ruining my best lineup dude sucks.. finally nailed everyone. except that trash..

• thedkexperience

@cdaus8989 said...

JJJ is a bust like usual

I’ve watched the whole half and was wondering to myself if I missed him going to the lockerroom and then I noticed he was actually playing.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@thedkexperience said...

I realize that Memphis isn’t Golden State but the Sixers bomb squad’s defense tonight looks significantly better than anything with Saric in it has all season.

Covington and Saric are solid but limited players. Anyone who thinks the Sixers will miss them more than a tiny bit hasn’t been watching them closely. I don’t care what your random obscure fake pseudo stats say.

It was a good trade for Philly. The downside is he could still walk at the end of the season. The other downside is you could have gotten him next year, maybe, without giving up anything. The other negative is Philly just doesn’t seem to have a ton of depth and now they have less, but obviously more overall actual talent now.

• scott33

Gordon heating up

• SkateFiend

I’m going to be so sad if RHJ doesn’t give me a stat.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@windsorpg said...

I played Jaren Jackson over Kuzma and Ingram smh

I don’t know what I played JJ Jr. over, but all could have been better. On DK I was in the process of switching some line ups with him over to Jerebko and paying up somewhere else then lost track of time and ended up with too much JJ Jr. The worst part is on DK he’s actually kind of chalky.

• P0key

@windsorpg said...

I played Jaren Jackson over Kuzma and Ingram smh

I Played him over Nance.. Not sure what i was thinking.. on FD $1300 dollar difference in salary

• cdaus8989

Quinn Cook is officially good chalk

• scott33

Damn Joe Harris doing what I expected out of Klay smh

• mtdurham

@mtdurham said...

Well, I dont 100% disagree with you… i noticed the potential usage dropofff but IMO i think the minutes more than offset it…

Randle was too explosive for me to fade… I had him going for 40+ FPS like every time with serious 50 burger potential

50 on the dot…nice

• BBWC_10

First 2 guys in My LU are 8X. (Randle 50, Warren 44) Who will be my DUD?

• byo34

If Nance was hitting some of these shots he would be crushing right now!

Not disappointed with him or anything, just saying.

• P0key

Don’t watch college ball but i remember Fox outplaying Ball during March madness oe something… Is there a some narrative with it are they rivals?

• jhk1987

Starting to regret taking Embiid over KD… figured none of the scrubs will be able to score for Philly but boy was I wrong

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@thedkexperience said...

I realize that Memphis isn’t Golden State but the Sixers bomb squad’s defense tonight looks significantly better than anything with Saric in it has all season.

Covington and Saric are solid but limited players. Anyone who thinks the Sixers will miss them more than a tiny bit hasn’t been watching them closely. I don’t care what your random obscure fake pseudo stats say.

I’m not watching the game, but what’s up with Jonah? He only got eight minutes in the first half. I thought the Sixers had a very limited lineup available tonight.

• Benf15harp

@eatmyturf23 said...

I failed to mention it too, but I hope you simply lost camera access and yet your home is fine. If not, I’m glad at least you’re okay, my dfs friend. Good luck B. Hope the DFS fun is a good distraction.

It’s unreal out there. Yea that’s definitely the best case scenario. It’s a great distraction unfortunately yesterday and today are the worst lineups I’ve made in 2 years. Lol.
    You guys are the best and I’m very thankful for your thoughts.

• thedkexperience

@Pandamonious said...

It was a good trade for Philly. The downside is he could still walk at the end of the season. The other downside is you could have gotten him next year, maybe, without giving up anything. The other negative is Philly just doesn’t seem to have a ton of depth and now they have less, but obviously more overall actual talent now.

That’s the thing … the randos at the bottom of the bench are mostly all still first round picks. It’s easy to think that Furkan is a bum … I mean he might be … but he might also be really good if given 20 minutes a game to work with. He is still barely 21 afterall. Shamet is a first round pick as well. Even Bolden, while a second round pick, was one of those Internet draft darlings at one time as well.

If you look deeper The Process Era Sixers unearthed a lot of middling NBA players across the league. Noel and Grant on OKC … Holmes and Cannon on PHX … Ish kind of. Now Dario and Cov. I’m sure there are a few others as well that I’ve chosen to block out of my memory … Jah … but the point is that in the process of running The Process to find Simmons and Embiid some mildly useful players also came about. It’s not totally out of the realm of possibility that these bomb squaders aren’t actually that much of a drop from Dario and Covington.

• cjs5555

goodnight to the 25% fading cook

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

Been thinking about you all day, good to see you here with your bad takes :D

Lmao.

• P0key

I was looking to punt with andrew harrison and played Shaquille Harrison by mistake. fD drop the lowest score is great insurance

Turns out i playee the right harrison

• SkateFiend

Levert and RHJ are burning my lineups.

• thedkexperience

@Epignosis said...

I’m not watching the game, but what’s up with Jonah? He only got eight minutes in the first half. I thought the Sixers had a very limited lineup available tonight.

It’s been the Furkan show. Bolden was active while out there but only got like one shot. Lots of picks, spacing and probably a few hockey assists. He certainly hasn’t played badly but Furkan spent most of the 2nd quarter trying to channel Kobe.

• BBWC_10

@BBWC_10 said...

First 2 guys in My LU are 8X. (Randle 50, Warren 44) Who will be my DUD?

Shoot I have DSJ in that LU, He will be the DUD. Sucks because I have Cook in my other 2 LU’s, Just can’t put all the guys on the same line.

• windsorpg

JJJ is so bad

• miggs6876

@thedkexperience said...

That’s the thing … the randos at the bottom of the bench are mostly all still first round picks. It’s easy to think that Furkan is a bum … I mean he might be … but he might also be really good if given 20 minutes a game to work with. He is still barely 21 afterall. Shamet is a first round pick as well. Even Bolden, while a second round pick, was one of those Internet draft darlings at one time as well.

If you look deeper The Process Era Sixers unearthed a lot of middling NBA players across the league. Noel and Grant on OKC … Holmes and Cannon on PHX … Ish kind of. Now Dario and Cov. I’m sure there are a few others as well that I’ve chosen to block out of my memory … Jah … but the point is that in the process of running The Process to find Simmons and Embiid some mildly useful players also came about. It’s not totally out of the realm of possibility that these bomb squaders aren’t actually that much of a drop from Dario and Covington.

Good post with the exception of Fultz. He is a bust bro. I’ve seen him playbseveral times. Guy flat out sucks. My 14 year boy shoots better than him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).