7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10 ) at New Orleans ( -10 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Chicago ( -5.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at San Antonio ( 2 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -5.5 ) at Sacramento ( 5.5 ) —- T: 240

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KindGuy

@mtdurham said...

people are so concerned with finding the next $3000 chalky Jonah Hill bust from a guy they’d never heard of before that they forget to play the guys who are going to get 40+ FPS that night

Link Quote Reply

Lmao so true

• KindGuy

Interesting article I just read in the ESPN app:
    https://es.pn/2T3oLMA

Could be the reason for the low scoring game LAL @ SAC

• cjs5555

hey….FLORIDAST33….your 337 in the RG FORUM DAILY COIN FLIP would be winning 1st for $5,000 in the DK $25k Showtime tonight. Just saying….

• chronoxiong

@mtdurham said...

people are so concerned with finding the next $3000 chalky Jonah Hill bust from a guy they’d never heard of before that they forget to play the guys who are going to get 40+ FPS that night

Like Jonah Bolden tonight. He was somehow 25% owned in cash lol.

• mtdurham

@BBWC_10 said...

Washed up Durant,

Durant was an easy fade for me. way overpriced and overowned tonight to have any positive value

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@elementasrat said...

That’s something else.

• cjs5555

lakers up 18 w 6 left and putting the starters back in with another game tomorrow??

• cjs5555

never thought i’d have to sweat a 297 before

• BBWC_10

@mtdurham said...

Durant was an easy fade for me. way overpriced and overowned tonight to have any positive value

He was the highest scoring player of the night. If the Nets could of kept it a little closer he would of put up 75.

• mtdurham

@cjs5555 said...

hey….FLORIDAST33….your 337 in the RG FORUM DAILY COIN FLIP would be winning 1st for $5,000 in the DK $25k Showtime tonight. Just saying….

lol yikes

• eleanorRigby

Dear coach,

Please keep Shumpert in.

Sincerely, A desperate dfs schmuck.

• cjs5555

@mtdurham said...

lol yikes

that would probably cover this year’s entries, eh??

• mtdurham

@BBWC_10 said...

He was the highest scoring player of the night. If the Nets could of kept it a little closer he would of put up 75.

woulda coulda shoulda gouda

• jpsbaseball

@elementasrat said...

It’s no joke. I live in LA and it’s bad my balcony faces West and has a layer of ash. Yesterday the wind was blowing offshore and wasnt bad. Today is blowing from the ocean. It sucks for those who lost their homes.

• eleanorRigby

Soo friggen close. Damn.

• mtdurham

@elementasrat said...

serious LOL at kuzma blaming climate change for the wildfires…..

the news media has this entire country snowed…. i swear the entire nation has become a bunch of uneducated, illiterate children who have opinions about everything they know nothing about

This is why the electoral college exists….to keep all the hippies in CA vote from counting the same as the rest of the country lol

• GTRandy27

@katho54 said...

Buddy Heild….WTF???????

3/17 from the field, he hits 3-4 of those shots and my night goes from loss to big win. kings in general disappointed, and stein didnt play the last 15 minutes of the game after having 29.75 DK points.

• cjs5555

301.75 never felt so weak

• chronoxiong

Scored 298.90 to easily win all my cash games and slightly more than minimum GPP cash. Happy about my performance tonight as it was much needed. I been struggling all season trying to profit and juggling DFS with work. Today was my day off work and I made the most of it. Spent $28 and won $54.95. Should have known to not play Brandon Ingram as he busted. But I couldn’t trust the PFs below him and I was not in the mood to fall for fish plays like Jonah Bolden and the Warriors value PFs. So yeah, great night from me.

• jpsbaseball

FN Carmelo Anthony causing problems already in Houston.

• BBWC_10

@cjs5555 said...

I noticed that score, Awesome LU. He would of got 2nd place in the Power Dunk for 25K. won the thunderdome for 30K. That LU would of won just about every single entry tourney on DK. I’d be sick to my stomach just winning .80 cents with that.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Profited $559 on the early slate with a $42 buy-in.

Profited 75¢ on the main slate with a $95 buy-in.

DFS is fun.

• eatmyturf23

@mtdurham said...

serious LOL at kuzma blaming climate change for the wildfires…..

the news media has this entire country snowed…. i swear the entire nation has become a bunch of uneducated, illiterate children who have opinions about everything they know nothing about

We agree on this.

• cjs5555

@Epignosis said...

Profited $559 on the early slate with a $42 buy-in.

Profited 75¢ on the main slate with a $95 buy-in.

DFS is fun.

congrats on the nice day! (despite your point)

• BBWC_10

@chronoxiong said...

Scored 298.90 to easily win all my cash games and slightly more than minimum GPP cash. Happy about my performance tonight as it was much needed. I been struggling all season trying to profit and juggling DFS with work. Today was my day off work and I made the most of it. Spent $28 and won $54.95. Should have known to not play Brandon Ingram as he busted. But I couldn’t trust the PFs below him and I was not in the mood to fall for fish plays like Jonah Bolden and the Warriors value PFs. So yeah, great night from me.

I had Ingram too, he was one of my favorite plays. He shot really poor tonight 5-17, 0-2 on 3’s. I think we all thought that game would of scored about 60 more points than it did. Maybe we need to look at the Back to Back angle and shy away from them.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).