7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10 ) at New Orleans ( -10 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Chicago ( -5.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at San Antonio ( 2 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -5.5 ) at Sacramento ( 5.5 ) —- T: 240

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mtdurham

@cjs5555 said...

301.75 never felt so weak

Cash or GPP???

In GPP 350 has been standard winning score in GPP…. with all the value out there tonight and multiple guys absolutely smashing it was bound to be high scoring night….

Thats why everyday i absolutely cant understand why people keep looking at these guys who MIGHT get 30 if everything breaks rightd… like whats the appeal?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@cjs5555 said...

congrats on the nice day! (despite your point)

Thanks! Did things work out for you?

• Ace15

Still 100% in cash rg league. Was a little sweat tonight

• cjs5555

@mtdurham said...

Cash or GPP???

In GPP 350 has been standard winning score in GPP…. with all the value out there tonight and multiple guys absolutely smashing it was bound to be high scoring night….

Thats why everyday i absolutely cant understand why people keep looking at these guys who MIGHT get 30 if everything breaks rightd… like whats the appeal?

GPP…. I don’t play much cash anymore. You’re right! I have the 5x+ stuck in my mind….should be thinking 6x+. I typically play a single bullet, so not really expecting to take much down, just wanting to cash more often than not but also keep that upside open

• cjs5555

@Epignosis said...

Thanks! Did things work out for you?

yeah…actually been a good week in NBA, have generally been right on targets and fades….was a little disappointed with the run of some guys. first world problems

• KindGuy

@moosedrool said...

Another interesting line tonight…throw your money on the 6ers @+2 in Memphis.

In hindsight, maybe placing money on a road team on a back to back coming off an OT game facing a Memphis team who hadn’t played since Wednesday wasn’t such a good idea haha.

• scott33

Much needed W tonight after b2b losses the previous two nights, congrats to everyone in the green tonight!

• Billsfan585

What was winning scores in DK gpp. Hit 319 in a double up and down on day

• ASalvaro

my best lineup on DK had 305.5..i really never play Lebron but i HATE not having a player in the last game of the night and watching my score slide down..so i used him but looking back now i could have spent his salary MUCH more wisely and made a lot more

there is just way more mouths to feed on the Lakers than when he was with the Cavs

• cjs5555

@Billsfan585 said...

What was winning scores in DK gpp. Hit 319 in a double up and down on day

excellent 8s was 352…

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@ASalvaro said...

my best lineup on DK had 305.5..i really never play Lebron but i HATE not having a player in the last game of the night and watching my score slide down..so i used him but looking back now i could have spent his salary MUCH more wisely and made a lot more

there is just way more mouths to feed on the Lakers than when he was with the Cavs

If you are watching yourself slide down because you don’t have someone in the late game, it means other people built higher scoring lineups than you overall.

They are not beating you because they have someone in the last game of the night.

• BBWC_10

@mtdurham said...

Cash or GPP???

I don’t understand your statement, it’s pretty simple. Lets look at your LU. You picked Harden for 9.6K. Cook who almost scored the same amount was 5.6K less. That means you had 5.6 more to spend. Instead of playing Jerren Jackson you could of played washed up Durant. Cook+Durant=103pts. Harden+Jackson=55pts. That is a 48pt difference which brings your LU to 332pts. That wins a lot of money, That is why you look for the 10X guy.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Case in point:

Tonight, in the NBA Sharpshooter on DK, the winning lineup had 358.25 points.

And not a single player from the Lakers-Kings game.

• BBWC_10

@Epignosis said...

Case in point:

Tonight, in the NBA Sharpshooter on DK, the winning lineup had 358.25 points.

And not a single player from the Lakers-Kings game.

That game was a total bust. Like 60pts below the vegas total. Nobody in that game got anywhere near 6X.

• KindGuy

@jpsbaseball said...

https://es.pn/2T3oLMA

Wow man, is the air quality bad where you live? Ash showing up on your balcony… scary stuff.

• mtdurham

@BBWC_10 said...

I don’t understand your statement, it’s pretty simple. Lets look at your LU. You picked Harden for 9.6K. Cook who almost scored the same amount was 5.6K less. That means you had 5.6 more to spend. Instead of playing Jerren Jackson you could of played washed up Durant. Cook+Durant=103pts. Harden+Jackson=55pts. That is a 48pt difference which brings your LU to 332pts. That wins a lot of money, That is why you look for the 10X guy.

i wasnt looking for 42 from harden….nor was i looking for 11 from jaren jackson…. nor was i referencing quinn cook who i had in most of my lineups this evening….

i put up 308 in my single bullet so i think i understand what you’re talking about….

• floridast33

@cjs5555 said...

hey….FLORIDAST33….your 337 in the RG FORUM DAILY COIN FLIP would be winning 1st for $5,000 in the DK $25k Showtime tonight. Just saying….

Of course it would. Limited myself to dollar entries tonight.

• eleanorRigby

@Epignosis said...

Profited $559 on the early slate with a $42 buy-in.

Profited 75¢ on the main slate with a $95 buy-in.

DFS is fun.

Nice payday. Congrats.

• yisman

only one with Gerald Green. He taps out early. I miss cashing by less than a point. https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/63899792?uc=1268270839

• mbunner23

@BBWC_10 said...

Durham seems to believe he’s some kind of DFS pro I think…

• Kanner88

What was LaVert doing last night just running back and forth doing sprints ??? He cost me some decent $$$$ 🤬

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).