NBA FORUM

Comments

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

Not a big fan of the slate today. Thoughts?

• AWoo

I think Marion is definitely having value. I think he is a deep sleeper tonight and of course helped with salary cap relief.

• clarnzz

How the heck is Hawks/Knicks the game tonight over a game that features 3 of the top 5 (arguably) in the NBA? Trash, I really don’t want to buy the NBA League Pass, Red Zone is expensive enough..

• havs99

solomon hill wtf man

• havs99

did yall see lebrons hairline tho

• FlipsideRM

Is there a reason AJ price is playing more minutes than Donald Sloan? Geeze

• havs99

donald sloan bum ass PG

• soloucity

Adding sloan and copeland to the auto fade list.

• anthony1604

bitch ass sloan smh

• OneShotKill17

Another awful night for me, started the season off well and after the first week can’t get anything going

• havs99

are those fantasy advice websites worth the money?

• AWoo

@havs99 said...

are those fantasy advice websites worth the money?

Pointless in my opinion. I would read the recommendations and choose a couple of those. Either fade the highly owned players, such as Sloan tonight at $4900 or pick a lower-owned player KCP or Kevin Love for instance.

• chronoxiong

Time to jump off the Donald Sloan train. Had enough of this prick. And what happened to Jeff Teague tonight? That moment when I realized I could’ve reached 300 points had I clicked on Kyrie Irving’s name instead of Teague on FD.

• nitreg

@chronoxiong said...

Time to jump off the Donald Sloan train. Had enough of this prick. And what happened to Jeff Teague tonight? That moment when I realized I could’ve reached 300 points had I clicked on Kyrie Irving’s name instead of Teague on FD.

same here lol. i was thinking in my head of that quote that love and lebron were going to be the go to point scorers so i faded irving tonight for teague since his numbers seemed good against NY (minus last game)…. boy was that a mistake

• havs99

lost $4 tonight lol how about you guys

• crazylox2001

lost 5 dollers

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

Killed by Sloan,Copeland, and Teague

• Almosteagle123

• 2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

I took davis and lebron, teague and sloan. they offset and now I’m watching manu and Diaw. Hibbert came through big. Eagles won, great night for me and my teams, going to ride this high into tmrw………next question.

• nitreg

@larin1477 said...

Killed by Sloan,Copeland, and Teague

pretty much this

• rebkell

Never in my life did I think I would see what I just saw, Griffin throws an alley oop pass for Jordan and Boris Diaw just goes up and swipes it out of mid air.

• rhsinyc

Sloan. Copeland. Crawford. Yeah…. That’s how my night went after getting crushed by Bledsoe last night

• jimbodan

@OneShotKill17 said...

Another awful night for me, started the season off well and after the first week can’t get anything going

Same here. Gotta get this turned around! Sloan and Copeland killed me tonight.

• Rrich68

had a good night, couldve had a great night if my best lineup had kyrie instead of jrue holiday and aj price instead of dante exum. the only pacer i picked throughout my lineups tonight was price, so i avoided all the bad pacers. wouldve gone hibbert if i wasnt scared about his knee.

• shipitplz

I had Sloan and Crawford as well and still went a perfect 40-0 in 50/50s ;) All thanks to LBJ & Brow of course.

PG Donald Sloan 9.75 lock
    SG Iman Shumpert 28.25 lock
    SF LeBron James 69 lock
    PF Anthony Davis 66 lock
    C Anderson Varejao 24.75 lock
    G Jamal Crawford 16.75 lock
    F Shawn Marion 17 lock
    UTIL Kyle Korver 31.5 lock
    TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 263.00

And as an added bonus I took down 1st in one GPP and placed top 15 in all of my others thanks to Kelvin Benjamins 2 garbage time 4Q TDs. The last 10 days or so have been unreal..

• rotoryan

Last night was super frustrating for me. I made money so I don’t want to complain too much but it could have been so much better. My FD lineup:

Sloan, Larkin, Butler, Crawford, Lebron, Copeland, Brow, Diaw, Hibbert

If Sloan, Crawford, and Copeland would have just had decent games I would have cashed in all my GPP entries. I really struggled with Copeland too. Went back and forth between him and Hill/Shumpert several times.

• AWoo

@shipitplz said...

I had Sloan and Crawford as well and still went a perfect 40-0 in 50/50s ;) All thanks to LBJ & Brow of course.

PG Donald Sloan 9.75 lock
    SG Iman Shumpert 28.25 lock
    SF LeBron James 69 lock
    PF Anthony Davis 66 lock
    C Anderson Varejao 24.75 lock
    G Jamal Crawford 16.75 lock
    F Shawn Marion 17 lock
    UTIL Kyle Korver 31.5 lock
    TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 263.00

And as an added bonus I took down 1st in one GPP and placed top 15 in all of my others thanks to Kelvin Benjamins 2 garbage time 4Q TDs. The last 10 days or so have been unreal..

Great Job! Congratulations and keep up the good work man!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).