• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at Cleveland ( -5.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -4.5 ) at Washington ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 196
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 12 ) at Miami ( -12 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Milwaukee ( -1 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 211

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• bjk121

@Chief2112 said...

At first glance like Kemba against MIN. Second game of back to back for the Wolves and Teague had a great game against them last night. Anyone else second that?

Yes. I agree here. Kemba seems like pretty good value on DK in the mid 6k range.

• xHotLineBlingx

Whiteside will feast against Roy’ beanpole’ Hibbert

• dailyguru757

Which combo would you suggest for 50/50 brow/Whiteside , brow/Durant, or Durant/Whiteside

• claw11x

I love that there are no late games tonight, just for a little change. I don’t love that right now I don’t have any of the top 8 guys in my LU…

• Chief2112

@dailyguru757 said...

Which combo would you suggest for 50/50 brow/Whiteside , brow/Durant, or Durant/Whiteside

Personally I like Durant/Whiteside followed by Brow/Durant.

• whitnall

Lowry should be a lock for 35+ going against Calderon and Galloway.

• dailyguru757

Ok I appreciate it. I just hate fading brow and then he will go off just because I didn’t play him lol. My luck

• dailyguru757

@bjk121 said...

Yes. I agree here. Kemba seems like pretty good value on DK in the mid 6k range.

Yeah I had to throw kemba in there after seeing what Teague did last night to them.

• whitnall

@claw11x said...

I love that there are no late games tonight, just for a little change. I don’t love that right now I don’t have any of the top 8 guys in my LU…

I had the same exact thing in my original LU. Went back and made sure I got the Brow and Whiteside in there

• dominicanpapi

I kinda like Melo if Carroll doesn’t play

• Chief2112

J. Winslow against the Lakers??

• rickysabogal

So I have a Durant/Westbrook/Brow LU – will need SERIOUS value plays…. Thoughts on Nene, Bayless or W. Matthews….?

• rickysabogal

BTW, I think Derozan could go off tonight…. Vujacic will not be able to guard him.

• cccalloway

@rickysabogal said...

So I have a Durant/Westbrook/Brow LU – will need SERIOUS value plays…. Thoughts on Nene, Bayless or W. Matthews….?

Don’t like any of them. No clue how you are going to fit those 3 unless some serious injury value comes into play.

• crazypaul

Tonight is the night to go all in on Brow. Ownership will probably never be lower thanks to OKC playing & recency bias plus he is playing in the highest O/U of the night against a team that is at the bottom against PF’s.

• tim51278

Brow didn’t do well last game, what makes ya think he’ll do work this time around?

• rickysabogal

@cccalloway said...

Don’t like any of them. No clue how you are going to fit those 3 unless some serious injury value comes into play.

Yeah – its going to be tough… will see how it goes… I do think that Nene could be a good play – if his 15-18 ft jumper is hitting, he may hit 5x value…

I think I am reaching…. hahahaha

• fresh56

mo williams or ish smith?

westbrook or davis?

• Chief2112

Bosh/Whiteside stack opinions?

• Orty1370

So Durant is in play but people are going to avoid Westbrook because of the Wizards “D” vs. PG’s?? Does Westbrook become a tournament only play? If Beal is out does that bump up Westbrook?

• millerto

Gonna try fanduel tonight for the first time. Been on DK only. Any big differences I should really be aware of other than the higher salary cap and different roster style?

• ActionJunkie

@tim51278 said...

Brow didn’t do well last game, what makes ya think he’ll do work this time around?

Well @ home is +2 blocks +2 steals… that’s a good start ;).

• Mvdm56

Looking for a minimum priced SF/PF on DK. Any ideas?

• noddy

@Chief2112 said...

Bosh/Whiteside stack opinions?

This is where I am right now

• Slugworth

I play mostly cash games and am not excited about the PGs tonight — might have to pay up for both Westbrook and Wall. Don’t see anyone for under $7200 on FD that I’d really even consider in cash games.

Anyone see some cheaper PGs that I’m missing? I’ll usually grab Dellevedova since he’s consistent, but I try to avoid matching up vs Utah. I guess there is Bayless, but his floor is too low for my liking.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).