• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at Cleveland ( -5.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -4.5 ) at Washington ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 196
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 12 ) at Miami ( -12 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Milwaukee ( -1 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 211

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• docdondj

I think for tonight it will be tough not having Davis or KD in my cash games….the value pick has to be Winslow now that he’s getting 30+ min consistently

• S7ubs

Haven’t started research yet but I don’t like any value SGs tonight. Anyone come to mind for y’all that I should look into?

• Elz24

Receny Bias but in a back to back did lavine earn himself a couple more mins tonight

• eloving56

@Usual21 said...

Building around Brow and Durant as well. Anyone have a cheap C option?

Kelly olynx. A big risk but could be a big reward

• Chief2112

@S7ubs said...

Haven’t started research yet but I don’t like any value SGs tonight. Anyone come to mind for y’all that I should look into?

J. Lamb for GPP maybe? You’re right though. Not a lot there at SG for my taste.

• fresh56

for sg im using lamb and gordon on fd and wiggins on dk

ryan anderson or porzingis?

• eloving56

Im thinking rodney hood for value at sg but his play is blah as well way to inconsistent

• Csquared1987

@slpanthers24 said...

Why?

He got me 6pts and was outplayed by Chalmers, and Johnson… I’m seriously thinking about paying up for a PG instead of using him

• Slugworth

@S7ubs said...

I’m going middle of the road with alphabet and Gordon for cash plays. Both should easily hit value +/- a bit.

• tcottrill

Thinking of building a HU lineup around Durant/Kemba/Brow/ Wiggins, paying down at center for Gortat and just cherry picking low price players the rest of the way. Thoughts?

• Usual21

Winslow’s minutes have gone up. Any other low cost plays to help free up some well needed $? Derrick Williams went for 34 in the first game of the season, but not much since. Can he be one of those cheap options? Or am I being a Knick homer?

• bjk121

Seems like a lot of people will be fading Westbrook tonight. He could make for an amazing tournament play at much lower than expected ownership %.

• pnct0303

@tcottrill said...

Thinking of building a HU lineup around Durant/Kemba/Brow/ Wiggins, paying down at center for Gortat and just cherry picking low price players the rest of the way. Thoughts?

I have the same core minus Gortat (although I do like him)

• Stickman731

Anyone have any thoughts on Jabari Parker for GPP? Looks like potential great value since I am stacking OKC, NO, and MIA.

• xHotLineBlingx

• BphillzMSU

Word on the street is Smart is out tonight. Whiteside should eat tonight. Looking like a Durant/Whiteside/Thomas kind of night. Maybe with a bit of Brow thrown in. Thoughts?

• rickysabogal

OKC/WAS line 219… game is going to be played without any defense…. LOL

• kyleb728

I honestly haven’t seen any Mavs games this year, but looking at Deron Williams game log he looks like he’s been super solid. New Orleans ranks 30th against PGs. Any input on this?

• cccalloway

@Stickman731 said...

Anyone have any thoughts on Jabari Parker for GPP? Looks like potential great value since I am stacking OKC, NO, and MIA.

No way with 20 min limit.

• msuwhat

Trey Burke looking good tonight, coming back home. I bet he plays up infront of friends and family.

• Ndepompei

Is tyler ennis starting and how many minutes do you guys expect?

• gillionick

Thinking about doing a lineup with a core of Westbrook and Davis. Both could be low owned and could go off.

• Usual21

@tcottrill said...

I’m adding Winslow to this…Just gotta add two more sub 4K pieces

• thinslis

Stacking NOP & DAL or WAS & OKC, are those best played in Cash games or GPP?

• guitardude82

Powell from the Mavs’ is in play once again for me! When he is in play on a slate. I build my LU around him! It’s wierd I know. It’s worth it

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).