• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at Cleveland ( -5.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -4.5 ) at Washington ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 196
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 12 ) at Miami ( -12 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Milwaukee ( -1 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 211

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• bignish

I’ve noticed a clear trend with the Cavs: they start out lethargic each game because LBJ decides to go on cruise control and defers until they fall behind and then LBJ deactivates chill mode and realizes he needs to start trying for the team to win.

This essentially means that LeBron is unfadable because the Cavs will never play focused enough for the first 3 Qs to truly blow out a team out no matter how bad it is.

Fade LBJ at your own risk until Uncle Drew comes back…

• navyynick

@bmann said...

I don’t see an abundance of cheap value tomorrow. Ajinca and Asik would be nice if brow didn’t play. Hickson and Hollis-Jefferson are the only other cheap values that stick out. Am I missing something?

if demarre is out again for the raptors, then cory joseph should see good minutes again with ross also being out 3300

• StrandedX02

Ish Smith doesn’t do back-to-backs, right?

• tmarohl

Tonight totally sucked. I was 125 in the slam early. Then Durant goes down, the AD goes down, Then Wiggins decides not to play. What could have been.

• Turn2gold

@roadrunner1976 said...

Really like tomorrow’s slate… SF is the only position I’m thinking about paying up on and staying between 5-7Gs and hopefully all else will even out.. Well I’ll throw chef in a few contrarian lineups because you pretty much have too

Who is Chef ?

• Conspiculous

@Turn2gold said...

Who is Chef ?

CHEF CURRY BOI.

• Mindofigor

Seth curry the goat

• tonytone1908

So glad tonight is over and I came out relatively unscathed.

• roadrunner1976

@Stylerip said...

Seth curry the goat

Haha Seth is actually enticing to some degree… Blood runs deep

• tonytone1908

Wow, half the pool on FD tomorrow is under 4k. This could get interesting.

• roadrunner1976

Cory Joseph is starting to seem like an obvious play with the minutes he’s getting

• marino4ever

Was as high as 8th place until Durant went down. Pretty much killed any chance to finish big in the money. Made a few bucks though. Tonight was as close as I’ve come in any DFS. Encouraging for the future… Lot’s of basketball left.

• CoachTrav

Well this slate sure did suck! congrats to the few that did win something today

• freshtodeathx

@cccalloway said...

Well, Utah is by far #1 in defensive efficiency so I’ll go with that over one game anomaly.

You were saying…. :)

• dp33071

@Turn2gold said...

Who is Chef ?

Its Curry he is talking about but the Blazers call Aminu “Chef” as well

• IvanCalderon

Well had Brow and Durant and Whiteside( 3q) on FD so i thought I was done only to be saved by Ish and Lowry and Powell lol. 289 I cashed everything especially h2h unreal

• Agent47

Avoided Brow for the most part, but KD going down hurt my chances for sure. Still managed a very small profit on the night, so I’m cool with that and looking forward to tonight.

• Agent47

@IronMonkey415 said...

Ended up winning $2666.66 7th place finish with 2 other guys.

That’s awesome! Congratulations!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.