• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at Cleveland ( -5.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -4.5 ) at Washington ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 196
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 12 ) at Miami ( -12 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Milwaukee ( -1 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 211

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• ItzJamesFTW

@Ndepompei said...

Is tyler ennis starting and how many minutes do you guys expect?

Yes.

15-17.

Unless one of Bayless or Grevis Vasquez is also out, Ennis will not see above 20 minutes.

• millerto

@guitardude82 said...

Powell from the Mavs’ is in play once again for me! When he is in play on a slate. I build my LU around him! It’s wierd I know. It’s worth it

I do the same thing. And he’s never the reason my lineups fail.

• SJR

I see Gortat’s name mentioned, what’s the logic behind him aside from the high game total? He splits minutes with Nene and neither sees more then 26-28 per

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@bjk121 said...

Seems like a lot of people will be fading Westbrook tonight. He could make for an amazing tournament play at much lower than expected ownership %.

doubt he will be low owned..are you saying that because of the early stages of this thread. The masses will be on him imo.

• BreakingBacon

@kyleb728 said...

I honestly haven’t seen any Mavs games this year, but looking at Deron Williams game log he looks like he’s been super solid. New Orleans ranks 30th against PGs. Any input on this?

He had a great second half against the Pelicans, he looks like he’s getting more comfortable leading the offense.

• mormi08

i like pachulia tonight

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Stickman731 said...

Anyone have any thoughts on Jabari Parker for GPP? Looks like potential great value since I am stacking OKC, NO, and MIA.

no way. minutes are not there and doubt he will get more than what he is getting.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@guitardude82 said...

Powell from the Mavs’ is in play once again for me! When he is in play on a slate. I build my LU around him! It’s wierd I know. It’s worth it

not weird at all. Dude gets minutes and stuffs the stats every night.

• bjk121

@slpanthers24 said...

doubt he will be low owned..are you saying that because of the early stages of this thread. The masses will be on him imo.

Not sure….Durant coming off of a good game combined with the available options at PG at a cheaper price. I definitely think he’ll be lower owned than usual tonight.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@bjk121 said...

Not sure….Durant coming off of a good game combined with the available options at PG at a cheaper price. I definitely think he’ll be lower owned than usual tonight.

I just disagree. You might see the folks in this thread not playing him as much, including me, but the every day player will plug him in because it’s westbrook

• Ndepompei

Wish Kidd would give his some of vazquez’s minutes

• Chief2112

Winslow or Hood tonight?

• TheWhiteMamba

Seriously thinking of tossing Jabari Parker in a few GPP lineups. Played 24 minutes last game, good matchup, only 3.6k on DK.

• raiders7532

Punt
    KRIS HUMPHRIES Salary: $3,400
    FPTS last 3 games 16.5,20,15 has hit 5x value avg last 3 games

• Chief2112

Almost a strictly DvP lineup with Brow/Durant is a little bit interesting.

• dominicanpapi

@raiders7532 said...

Punt
    KRIS HUMPHRIES Salary: $3,400
    FPTS last 3 games 16.5,20,15

Sure, he’s slowly been losing playing time to Dudley though. Hump barely plays in the 4th.

• mccraw

Would it be stupid to put Dragic and Chalmers in the same lineup?

• raiders7532

@dominicanpapi said...

Sure, he’s slowly been losing playing time to Dudley though. Hump barely plays in the 4th.

he has hit 5x value last 3 games and has played 25,21,23 minutes .

• raiders7532

@mccraw said...

yup

• millerto

@mccraw said...

I say it’s a bad idea to put Chalmers in any lineup.

• tcottrill

@SJR said...

I see Gortat’s name mentioned, what’s the logic behind him aside from the high game total? He splits minutes with Nene and neither sees more then 26-28 per

Gortat has been pretty consistent, and he’s a good price at 5300. Also, though the sample is small, this year his value has consistently spiked coming off a day+ of rest.

• ActionJunkie

@slpanthers24 said...

I just disagree. You might see the folks in this thread not playing him as much, including me, but the every day player will plug him in because it’s westbrook

Every other post in this thread is “I’m using Brow because he’ll be low owned”… on this slate, neither Brow or Westbrook are going to be low owned. LBJ will be low owned especially with the plethora of SF options.

• cccalloway

@slpanthers24 said...

I think you have to think in relative terms. He will be underowned compared to normal slate b/c there is more value to be had at PG than other places and he is so highly priced. THink people will see Brow/KD/Wall/etc much cheaper which will lower his ownership some. He will still most likely be about 25-30% owned but certainly lower than normal.

• tcottrill

@Usual21 said...

I’m adding Winslow to this…Just gotta add two more sub 4K pieces

He’s not sub 4k, but I’m mixing in Scola here at 4200.

• cccalloway

@ActionJunkie said...

Every other post in this thread is “I’m using Brow because he’ll be low owned”… on this slate, neither Brow or Westbrook are going to be low owned. LBJ will be low owned especially with the plethora of SF options.

LBJ is playing Utah so his ceiling is capped compared to Russ and AD.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).