• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at Cleveland ( -5.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -4.5 ) at Washington ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 196
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 12 ) at Miami ( -12 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Milwaukee ( -1 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 211

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Kujayhawk20659 said...

I like bayless over him at that price. Same floor but he has a higher ceiling plus an up down game with Boston.
    Well he’s the same price on fd, not sure dk

and no smart who is pretty good defender

• Slugworth

I’m staying away from Brow solely because PF is so deep tonight — don’t see a need to pay up.

Powell, Bosh, Dirk, Porzingis, and Randle should all hit value pretty reliably. I’m having a much harder time finding mid-tier SFs and PGs (feel like I need either Westbrook or Wall) I’m comfortable with. Will probably pay up at those poitions.

• Usual21

THat’s what I get for being a noob. I’ll edit. THX

• S7ubs

Would think Dragic is a solid PG value play tonight. PGs have their way with the Lakers. Anyone off the top of their head know how him and Chalmers minutes get distributed?

• strassnerte

@Usual21 said...

I’m adding Winslow to this…Just gotta add two more sub 4K pieces

Calderon at 3.2K

• Usual21

@strassnerte said...

Calderon at 3.2K

Good one.

• millerto

@slpanthers24 said...

You will probably get some nice pivots from the posters in this thread for posting full lineup. you did it in a sneaky way but there it is. Detlef post incoming.

I don’t know man. Detlef’s price is getting steep. I would swap Olynyk with Rik Smits for the under the radar play of the day of the week.

• TheRealJosh5

@S7ubs said...

Wiggins will burn us all tonight

was just thinking the same thing on this.

• Usual21

@millerto said...

I don’t know man. Detlef’s price is getting steep. I would swap Olynyk with Rik Smits for the under the radar play of the day of the week.

I deserve that. Won’t happen again.

• millerto

@TheRealJosh5 said...

was just thinking the same thing on this.

Wiggins ownership is gonna skyrocket. Bound to burn everybody eventually.

• whitnall

Wow is SG a big pile of crap today on DK. There are like 3 or 4 solid options. Hardly any value at all, if any.

• TeamTwerk

@freshtodeathx said...

I think you are giving too much credit to the jazz. The trailblazers shredded that defense in utah, I’d like to think cleveland could easily do the same at home

Too much credit? Dude the Jazz have allowed 160 fantasy points per game against them. That is #1 in the league, 20 points fewer than the next team. It is not a fluke either. They were doing the same thing consistently the last third of last season. If anything we’re not giving them nearly enough credit.

• whitnall

That being the case Middleton or Gordon as SG option.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@S7ubs said...

Would think Dragic is a solid PG value play tonight. PGs have their way with the Lakers. Anyone off the top of their head know how him and Chalmers minutes get distributed?

I mean he should be lowed owned but until Miami stops playing Winslow and Tyler so much I’m not rostering Goran. When he is in he can’t hit a jumper to save his life and with Whiteside, Bosh and Wade both him and Deng seem to be the ones left behind in the stats department. I will have JW tonight though.

• FPFootball

Now that N. Batum is eligible at SG on DK I will keep rolling him out every night until he erupts for that trip-dub that he will eventually.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@millerto said...

I lived in Indy when Smits was there. Would have been a auto pick for me in DFS if they had it back in the day.

• Usual21

Thoughts on Ish tonight?

• gcowboy5886

@Usual21 said...

Thoughts on Ish tonight?

Was wondering the same thing, looking into what Jrue’s status/minutes are expected to be.

• jim1212

I made a stack of Durant/WB/Brow/Whiteside. It may be a bad idea w/ some of my punt options but I wanted to try it.

• millerto

@slpanthers24 said...

I mean he should be lowed owned but until Miami stops playing Winslow and Tyler so much I’m not rostering Goran. When he is in he can’t hit a jumper to save his life and with Whiteside, Bosh and Wade both him and Deng seem to be the ones left behind in the stats department. I will have JW tonight though.

Well some guard is gonna shred the Lakers. Who will it be?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

I keep telling myself Ryan Anderson is a must start. Minutes are there and he doesn’t wait for things to happen when in. Been posting up smaller dudes guarding him and taking bigger ones outside. Anyone else?

• Desholmes

Bosh or wade tonight

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@gcowboy5886 said...

Was wondering the same thing, looking into what Jrue’s status/minutes are expected to be.

I feel since he sat last game he will get his shot at minutes tonight. Still will be capped to a certain degree. Not sure what I’ll do but I know I won’t have ish.

• JJourneay33

@jim1212 said...

I made a stack of Durant/WB/Brow/Whiteside. It may be a bad idea w/ some of my punt options but I wanted to try it.

Thats not a stack. Just 4 high priced players.

• TeamTwerk

@slpanthers24 said...

I keep telling myself Ryan Anderson is a must start. Minutes are there and he doesn’t wait for things to happen when in. Been posting up smaller dudes guarding him and taking bigger ones outside. Anyone else?

Yeah I like it only If asik is out

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.