• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at Cleveland ( -5.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -4.5 ) at Washington ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 196
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 12 ) at Miami ( -12 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Milwaukee ( -1 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 211

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• gcowboy5886

@slpanthers24 said...

I keep telling myself Ryan Anderson is a must start. Minutes are there and he doesn’t wait for things to happen when in. Been posting up smaller dudes guarding him and taking bigger ones outside. Anyone else?

I love him, trying to decide if Brow/Anderson/Gordon on the same team is too much or if they’d be ok. He’s gonna get close to 30 minutes with how banged up they are, and he’s always produced when getting big minutes.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@millerto said...

Well some guard is gonna shred the Lakers. Who will it be?

Would have to be Wade I guess. I know what you mean though. They are pitiful. I got JW and Godside.

• Slugworth

@S7ubs said...

I like Alpha as well but his price is finally starting to level out. Don’t mind Gordon but damn. I’m talking for Cash sorry forgot to mention that at first

I don’t disagree — I’m having a hard time with SG. What are others doing here?

• jgchinz

Got a Russ/AD/Monroe LU I really like.

• Mvdm56

@Slugworth said...

I don’t disagree — I’m having a hard time with SG. What are others doing here?

Liking Galloway tonight

• ldubble

Two value plays on DK I haven’t seen mentioned….

Wes Matthews at 4.1k… allowed to play roughly 30 minutes now, starting to get healthy and I think the breakout game is coming soon

John Henson at 4k… only played 9 mins against BK because it was the second game of a B2B… think Kidd plays him 20-25 mins tonight and Boston has nobody length wise that can stop him from getting boards and easy baskets

• gillionick

Batum is now SG eligible on DK. Use it to your advantage, especially with crap at SG today

• galexander21

• Ranked #58

RG Tiered Ranking

@slpanthers24 said...

I keep telling myself Ryan Anderson is a must start. Minutes are there and he doesn’t wait for things to happen when in. Been posting up smaller dudes guarding him and taking bigger ones outside. Anyone else?

I am assuming Asik is out, and I have been kicking around this same idea. The rest of my line up is set and I am torn between going Anderson/I Thomas or going Ibaka/Wiggins in cash…decisions decisions

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Mvdm56 said...

Liking Galloway tonight

Seems Turner may be a decent play.

• cynicalsteve

Has anyone ever won a GPP with Steven Adams?

• Kujayhawk20659

@whitnall said...

Wow is SG a big pile of crap today on DK. There are like 3 or 4 solid options. Hardly any value at all, if any.

Exactly why I just had to balance out my entire lineup.
    Brow and godside my two studs, rest balanced. I simply can’t find a value I like…

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@galexander21 said...

I am assuming Asik is out, and I have been kicking around this same idea. The rest of my line up is set and I am torn between going Anderson/I Thomas or going Ibaka/Wiggins in cash…decisions decisions

How can we not like thomas. I have my lineups set and love them. Probably be duplicates of it but I have 8 lineups for GPP with 4 core players in two lineups each. Obviously KD/RWB is part of one core.

Can’t wait to change it 100 times before now and 7.

• kendog819

Can someone explain to a noob what “hitting 5x value” means, please?

Thanks!

• dpman456

Bayless or Vasquez for GPP?

• mormi08

for instance, if a player is 5,000 dollars, you would want him to hit 25 FP points to make him worth it.

• millerto

@kendog819 said...

Thanks!

Example

Player A cost = 5000
    He needs to hit 25 fantasy points to reach 5x value and 30 fantasy points to reach 6x

• dpman456

Any good PGs for $5100 in FD?

• NeverSlept

Who is Brow? Sorry for my unskill :D

• Mvdm56

@NeverSlept said...

• Chief2112

@NeverSlept said...

Brow = Unibrow = Anthony Davis

• cccalloway

@freshtodeathx said...

I think you are giving too much credit to the jazz. The trailblazers shredded that defense in utah, I’d like to think cleveland could easily do the same at home

Well, Utah is by far #1 in defensive efficiency so I’ll go with that over one game anomaly.

• ssmfour

@kendog819 said...

Thanks!

5x their salary. If you look at player’s prices (on DK) they are generally priced at 1/5 of their average fantasy points per game. The phrase “5x their value” is a bit misleading because value is 5x salary, but I believe they are trying to say hit 5x their salary

• whitnall

@dpman456 said...

Bayless or Vasquez for GPP?

Vazquez has been so bad so far this season. I know he has been getting the minutes but he is shooting under 30% and 17% from 3. Until he finds his shot Bayless is the way to go

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

Anyone else having a really difficult time building a cash lineup tonight?

I don’t like much of the value plays. The best one I’ve put together are 5-6k guys with Durant/Whiteside. I don’t like any of the 10k+ options. Hrmph.

• TheZ0diac

Mormi , thanks for explaining that, I was also wondering . Another newb question, what position do you absolutely not cheap out on in GPP and Cash.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.