• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at Cleveland ( -5.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -4.5 ) at Washington ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 196
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 12 ) at Miami ( -12 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Milwaukee ( -1 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 211

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• mabrla

With all the talk about Justise Winslow being such an elite defender, doesn’t it just seem like the day where Kobe could have a great game? I am a huge Laker’s fan though.

That being said I just can’t do it at 7400…and I’m rostering Winslow lol.

• Chief2112

@peachfuzz said...

Anyone else having a really difficult time building a cash lineup tonight?

I don’t like much of the value plays. The best one I’ve put together are 5-6k guys with Durant/Whiteside. I don’t like any of the 10k+ options. Hrmph.

Strangely enough, I’ll be doing 3 or 4 GPP lineups and skipping cash all together tonight. It’s a weird slate to me for cash games. Can’t put together a lu that looks like a cash lu. Everything looks like GPP to me. lol

• Chief2112

@mabrla said...

With all the talk about Justise Winslow being such an elite defender, doesn’t it just seem like the day where Kobe could have a great game? I am a huge Laker’s fan though.

That being said I just can’t do it at 7400…and I’m rostering Winslow lol.

Kobe is done for me. He will have some good games here and there but he seems like too much of a risk at his price right now. He hasn’t even hit 5x value since opening night.

• noddy

@ldubble said...

Two value plays on DK I haven’t seen mentioned….

Wes Matthews at 4.1k… allowed to play roughly 30 minutes now, starting to get healthy and I think the breakout game is coming soon

John Henson at 4k… only played 9 mins against BK because it was the second game of a B2B… think Kidd plays him 20-25 mins tonight and Boston has nobody length wise that can stop him from getting boards and easy baskets

I had Henson that night. I want to play him tonight in cash, but i’m so scared.

• Sportsfreak52

Anyone like Lopez tonight for a value play at C?

• incognito11

Anyone like Metta World Peace as a super punt at 3,600 instead of Winslow? In the 2 games he’s played, gotten minutes, and last game 6x, and seems Lakers will be going to him for some defensive presence going forward.

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

@Chief2112 said...

Strangely enough, I’ll be doing 3 or 4 GPP lineups and skipping cash all together tonight. It’s a weird slate to me for cash games. Can’t put together a lu that looks like a cash lu. Everything looks like GPP to me. lol

Yeah, I can see that.

My cash lineups are either way too risky, or way too conservative so far. Although, it might just be a good night to go very conservative in cash.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@NeverSlept said...

Who is Brow? Sorry for my unskill :D

Seriously?

• mabrla

@Chief2112 said...

Kobe is done for me. He will have some good games here and there but he seems like too much of a risk at his price right now. He hasn’t even hit 5x value since opening night.

Same here. It doesn’t help that the Lakers have the worst roster in basketball IMO.

I’m just waiting for the one or two times this year he puts together a monster 3+ game stretch so I can roster him nightly and watch the games with 2008 nostalgia.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@slpanthers24 said...

Seriously?

Not being a prick either. Just can’t believe someone wouldn’t know that on a forum playing NBA dfs.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@mabrla said...

Same here. It doesn’t help that the Lakers have the worst roster in basketball IMO.

I’m just waiting for the one or two times this year he puts together a monster 3+ game stretch so I can roster him nightly and watch the games with 2008 nostalgia.

Definitely disagree that they have the worst roster. Not good but it’s far from the worst.

• JJourneay33

@slpanthers24 said...

Definitely disagree that they have the worst roster. Not good but it’s far from the worst.

Agree, Philly easily has least talented roster top to bottom

• cccalloway

@slpanthers24 said...

Far from worst? Philly and Lakers are together as worst in league but Philly has more upside imo.

• incognito11

Love Bosh tonight. Lakers are awful down low and he should feast on Randle. Thinking about a Bosh/Whiteside stack.

• IvanCalderon

@JJourneay33 said...

Agree, Philly easily has least talented roster top to bottom

I disagree – Once we get the full starting 5 (Wroten, Stauskas, Covington, Noel, Okafor) the Sixers will be a VERY talented young group

• fuweidavid

@noddy said...

I had Henson that night. I want to play him tonight in cash, but i’m so scared.

same here. Henson had foul issue last game. Kidd only play him at C so his time is limited by Monroe. I feel tonight is a good night to have balanced LU. I only have Whiteside/KD as high salary player. All others are around 6K

• mabrla

@slpanthers24 said...

Maybe I’m critical as a Lakers fan, but the two point guard set with Kobe at the 3 is gross.

I want them to move Clarkson because he’s ruining Russell’s development.

• whitnall

I know it’s probably not the best way to go about things, however I can not get away from putting Brow in every lineup I enter. I am either going to be really happy or suffer through another shitty night at the end of it all.

• JJourneay33

@IvanCalderon said...

I disagree – Once we get the full starting 5 (Wroten, Stauskas, Covington, Noel, Okafor) the Sixers will be a VERY talented young group

Yea that’s some Philly bias right there lol

Noel and Okafor very good, yes, but Stauskas, Cov and Wroten are not good, young guys that can develop sure, but not good right now for this year

• rome9bc

Is it me or there isn’t much value in tonight’s slate and it’s hard to squeeze studs in?

• Bschwarze325

When playing a mix of cash/gpp games – do you guys typically make cash lineups first or gpp lineups first? Also – do you always put a cash lineup into a gpp? 2 nights in a row my cash lineup(s) have outscored my GPP’s.

• ssmfour

@rome9bc said...

Is it me or there isn’t much value in tonight’s slate and it’s hard to squeeze studs in?

Having the same problem. Loving my non-stud lineup, but worried that there are quite a few studs that could go off

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

love that 8 pm is the last game today. Plenty of rest headed into Wednesday.

• raiders7532

@incognito11 said...

Anyone like Metta World Peace as a super punt at 3,600 instead of Winslow? In the 2 games he’s played, gotten minutes, and last game 6x, and seems Lakers will be going to him for some defensive presence going forward.

I would rather take Lamar Odom over Betta World Peace.

• deerosa

@ldubble said...

Two value plays on DK I haven’t seen mentioned….

Wes Matthews at 4.1k… allowed to play roughly 30 minutes now, starting to get healthy and I think the breakout game is coming soon

John Henson at 4k… only played 9 mins against BK because it was the second game of a B2B… think Kidd plays him 20-25 mins tonight and Boston has nobody length wise that can stop him from getting boards and easy baskets

Man, we keep holding our breath for Wes Matthews, dude ain’t right. That breakout game has been on hold for a while.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.