7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Charlotte ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5 ) at Okla City ( 5 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at San Antonio ( -8 ) —- T: 194
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• RobertoTomba

Man…the Celtics backcourt can’t stop anyone, but they do put up good fantasy numbers

• Kegjmr

Steve Adams with a goose egg more then halfway through the 1st… ugh

• Tammy409

@tarheelsrule44 said...

Fell into the Jeff green trap…

I thought his name was Danny? That’s who I meant…

I played this guy from Orlando it seems.

PF Aaron Gordon 9.6%
    0:00 2nd
    4 REB, 1 AST, 2 BLK, 1 STL, 7 PTS 19.5

Was that wrong?

• S7ubs

@Cooper08 said...

Way back at beginning of thread I said Thornton wasn’t worth it… I also see many people saying they going away from Miles cause he starting now and won’t be a 1st option but now a 4th or 5th. Doesn’t seem like based on ownership that many people applied that thought to Thornton..

the main cause for this is for the salary relief. i recommend everyone reading this blog about NBA DFS Value. it breaks a lot down for you and shows you mathmatically why sometimes its not worth paying up for all the stars and crossing your fingers punting.

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/sliding-scale-value-for-nba-gpps-1462467

• t3rminallychill

welp melo just got tossed

• Kegjmr

Melo just got tossed… and just like that, there goes my lineup…

• DirkDigglerz

Let’s Go Kemba Baby!

• Voltzwagon

You have got to be kidding. Brutal

• S7ubs

there goes my night. RIP melo hahaha

• IronMonkey415

On to the late slate we go.

• WestCrook1

Thornton hit a shot

• tarheelsrule44

Well, the good news is my best GPP lineup doesn’t have Melo, and all my H2H opponents have him as well.

• scottmsteiner

Got a free entry into the FD Shot tonight. I haven’t played NBA since the middle of last season and now I remember why.

• IronMonkey415

No chance of surviving with a lineup of Melo, Hood and Thornton.

• IronMonkey415

No chance of surviving with a lineup of Melo, Hood and Thornton.

• draggin49

Embid/hood GG

• TheRyanFlaherty

Melo can screw off.
    This whole season can F’ off…
    Anyone else have this whole year be a nightmare so far? I’ve been positive NBA the past couple years and I’ve droped like 40% of my bankroll so far this year.

• rebkell

@Kegjmr said...

Melo just got tossed… and just like that, there goes my lineup…

I don’t have him, but I despise Tony Brothers, the one that booted him, he’s blind as a bat and so damn sure of everything he calls, and I swear he’s blind as a bat, the closer the play the worse his calls.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Porzingis killing me.. hope he can turn it on.

• whitemamba86

if paul and griffin put up 50 each i might win a gpp tonight

• pulsar78

Yep. Complete and utter nightmare. I’ve had a winning lineup three times this entire season. Lost half of my bankroll.

• lovetohate

f melo man….. faded for life now. dont care bout the matchup.

• kpquick24

I have Melo.. so much for that.. at least for us who have Rose his usage in the second half will go up with no Mello.

• Cheekr99

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

Melo can screw off.
    This whole season can F’ off…
    Anyone else have this whole year be a nightmare so far? I’ve been positive NBA the past couple years and I’ve droped like 40% of my bankroll so far this year.

Exactly what I’m going through, never lost in nba till this season. It’s insane, every night 1 guy crushes me. A starter just bombs! Going CRAZY! might be an early season for me.

• DirkDigglerz

YES! KEMBA BABY! 60 Burger please

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.