7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Charlotte ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5 ) at Okla City ( 5 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at San Antonio ( -8 ) —- T: 194
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• zombiekopitar

Vonleh going to get any run at all??

Shit I would have played Leonard if I knew he was starting…..but of course no one did and it hardly matters with no damn late swap.

• CherubRock12

Tripled my buy ins even with Melo in 75% of LU’s

Loving the slate for tomorrow :) Hope you guys cleaned up tonight as well.

• billholler

@zombiekopitar said...

Vonleh going to get any run at all??

So that means you actually played Vonleh?

• piranha

i played Leonard… https://twitter.com/90Piranha/status/797294216569159680

• PujolsJunkie

CJ and Harkless…bring it home boys!

• Cocomilk

@PujolsJunkie said...

Man, this has the potential to be an amazing night. Sitting at 30th in the Money Ball…and it’s my first time attempting a GPP this pricey.

Yeeeeeaahhh buddy

• jv21

Melo is dead to me.

On the other head, Kemba pulled through again. Had a lot of exposure to him.

• zombiekopitar

@billholler said...

Yeah I sure did, along with Kemba, DeMar, Hayward & Gay

He wasn’t a bad play for his point per minutes since Aminu has been out. You gamble and if I would have gone Leonard I’d look pretty damn good, and there’s still a half to play….so how’s your night going chief?

• Cocomilk

@billholler said...

I didn’t even play tonight but did notice that Rudy Gay was once again low owned. Think he is 3% in the 4 point on DK and about to win it for somebody. Has a floor of close to 5x value and still always low owned.

Butter matchup w aminu out and nobody else plays anyone on 2nd half of b2b’s….AND he’s balling to get out of Sac. Perfect gpp play

• ASalvaro

naturally when i have a great lineup going i stupidly use Vonleh..i had NO idea he wasn’t going to play at all

• Lionfan22

Am I crazy for playing Gordon Hayward tomorrow against the Heat?

• zombiekopitar

@ASalvaro said...

naturally when i have a great lineup going i stupidly use Vonleh..i had NO idea he wasn’t going to play at all

Again it wasn’t that stupid of a play because he was indeed the projected starter going into lock. Seriously it happens man, I feel your pain though.

• mbyrd75

@PujolsJunkie said...

CJ and Harkless…bring it home boys!

watching and rooting for you man! horrible night for me but seeing someone here climb the table in a tourney like that is fantastic

• PujolsJunkie

@mbyrd75 said...

watching and rooting for you man! horrible night for me but seeing someone here climb the table in a tourney like that is fantastic

Thanks bud! It’s amazing how close I was to using Melo – when the chalk busts that big, it opens a door. I would be overjoyed with a top 10 finish – up to 21st now!!

• Luker1683

Same happened to me. I profited 7k in NBA last season with a strong system. This year I dont come close to profit. I figured it out this week. I hadn’t watched any games. Sounds dumb, but with so much turnover this offseason I was relying on habits from last season. I just needed a few nights of actually watching the guys play.

• ASalvaro

@zombiekopitar said...

Again it wasn’t that stupid of a play because he was indeed the projected starter going into lock. Seriously it happens man, I feel your pain though.

is he injured or in the dog house or something not to get in at all?

• zombiekopitar

@ASalvaro said...

is he injured or in the dog house or something not to get in at all?

No clue. He wasn’t bad enough in his run the last 2 games to warrant a full scratch like this….coach is just one of those dart throw guys.

• txdave41

Damn you CJ. Three lineups over 300 and I’ll still lose money because my competition just HAD to have CJ.

• ASalvaro

3 points away from cashing in the sharpshooter despite Vonleh not playing…sux

• DFSpawn

Vonleh! FML

• DFSpawn

@billholler said...

@zombiekopitar said…

I’m an idiot!!

• PujolsJunkie

Man overtime certainly wouldn’t suck.

• mbyrd75

@PujolsJunkie said...

Man overtime certainly wouldn’t suck.

So close to hitting that top 10

• PujolsJunkie

@mbyrd75 said...

So close to hitting that top 10

I was in 10th until Cousins went bonkers there lol

• ASalvaro

maybe Vonleh gets in if it goes to OT and 3 guys foul out :)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.