7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Charlotte ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5 ) at Okla City ( 5 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at San Antonio ( -8 ) —- T: 194
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Kegjmr

@zpa1989 said...

whats up with pau gasol? is his usage significantly down this year? his price is tempting me on FD. if he gets the minutes, a 40 burger or more isan’t out of the question against detroit at home tonight. anyone using him? gpp only obviously.

Gasol scares me but I tend to agree here.. Len just had a big game against Drummond so you never know.

• Kegjmr

Anyone on Oladipo tonight? Seems like a decent play on dk at 5400

• piranha

@JGun10 said...

Layman has played in 2 games this year and both were huge blowouts. He won’t sniff the court tonight.

Agreed

• Razzle11

@slpanthers24 said...

Got to read all the thread bro. He has explained his mistake already.

Yeah, read it all..was about to edit my post but now that you’ve quoted it I have to just respond to you lol

• satchmo77

I think wall sits tonight. There’s no way they beat Cleveland. I think it makes more sense to sit him and beak tonight, as they have a much better chance to pick up the W against Chicago. If that’s the case though it hurts the cavs value.

• Trevorm09

@satchmo77 said...

I think wall sits tonight. There’s no way they beat Cleveland. I think it makes more sense to sit him and beak tonight, as they have a much better chance to pick up the W against Chicago. If that’s the case though it hurts the cavs value.

Are you trying to steer ppl away from your guy orrrrr? There’s no way they beat Cleveland? I’m sure that’s the attitude their coaches and players have.. smh. Cavs just lost to Atlanta at home, they aren’t unbeatable.

• aguigno

@zpa1989 said...

anyone going back to the well with jaylen brown tonight? hoping for a bounce back? seems kind of tempting for the minimum price on FD, although his minutes are declining. he got up for a matchup with lebron the other night, think he can do it against melo?

So I thought about this at first, but I am really concerned he may be in Stevens’ doghouse. He came out after 3 mins and didn’t see the court until garbage time. His price is so tempting though.

• KindGuy

MKG out? I think tonight will be my first ride on the Derozan train. Hope it doesn’t derail.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@BUFUu2 said...

I am actually thinking about fading paul…. They have been playing like garbage and getting blown out the last few games…. His min has went down because of it.

I doubt LA blows out the OKC at home. Paul is a safe play.

• Trevorm09

@elementasrat said...

MKG out? I think tonight will be my first ride on the Derozan train. Hope it doesn’t derail.

Always does when I’m on it

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@satchmo77 said...

Stop guessing man. There is nothing that suggests he won’t play.

• aguigno

@Trevorm09 said...

Always does when I’m on it

Same man, I can never seem to hit those all points guys when they go off.

• JGun10

@Kegjmr said...

I’m contemplating putting him in a lineup, that salary is tempting but the Clippers have the best defense in the NBA and are even better at defending guards. Plus Oladipo’s peripheral stats are shrinking while playing with the biggest ball hog of all time Crossdressbrook.

• kjkeelty

@Cooper08 said...

Does the Bos/NY game seem to have high over under at 217? I am thinking more like 203-208? Also question, in football division games tend to be more low scoring as the teams know each other better as they play each other more often and understand tendencies and match ups better. Does anyone find that true for basketball? I have never heard anyone say this in basketball but for some reason it was just on my mind seeing the over/under so high in game mentioned above.

Celtics D has been awful, that’s part of it. Last 3 games, they’ve allowed 128, 123, 118 points.

• yodertrey

@Kegjmr said...

When Oladipo gets the ball his knees start to shake, his palms get sweaty, and he immediately passes back to Westbrook.

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

Any reason to not play Sergio Rodriguez today? High o/u, 76ers getting a pace bump, minutes are there…

• welchwb

@kjkeelty said...

Celtics D has been awful, that’s part of it. Last 3 games, they’ve allowed 128, 123, 118 points.

Also doesn’t help that Boston is worst in team defensive efficiency and NY is 3rd worst

• BUFUu2

man i hate when i like all my lineups and there is always one guy in every single one of them. Today it is Marvin don’t no what to think about this….. Price with min is worth the gamble but playing him in everyone scary….

• satchmo77

@slpanthers24 said...

Stop guessing man. There is nothing that suggests he won’t play.

Uh yes there is. The coach said he’s sitting tonight or tomorrow.

• DomTwan

@yodertrey said...

When Oladipo gets the ball his knees start to shake, his palms get sweaty, and he immediately passes back to Westbrook.

vomit on his sweater already

MAWMS SPAGHETTI

• DomTwan

@BUFUu2 said...

man i hate when i like all my lineups and there is always one guy in every single one of them. Today it is Marvin don’t no what to think about this….. Price with min is worth the gamble but playing him in everyone scary….

yesterday was dragic and he fucked my lineups to kingdom come

• rfritz52

How confident are you guys in a Utah stack tonight? Seems like every time I stack 3 guys on a team it never works out for me. Heyward, Favors, and Hood.

• rfritz52

Who is a cheap PG option you guys like tonight?

• satchmo77

@Trevorm09 said...

Are you trying to steer ppl away from your guy orrrrr? There’s no way they beat Cleveland? I’m sure that’s the attitude their coaches and players have.. smh. Cavs just lost to Atlanta at home, they aren’t unbeatable.

You think they live in la la land huh? Why do you suppose Dallas rested their whole team against warriors the other night? Coincidence lol? You think if that game was against philly they would have rested all those guys? I doubt it.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@satchmo77 said...

Uh yes there is. The coach said he’s sitting tonight or tomorrow.

Link?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.