8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 230
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 191
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5.5 ) at Dallas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8 ) at Denver ( -8 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -9.5 ) at Phoenix ( 9.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 206.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TeamTarek

wow its rly hard today. i could make like 200 LUS wtf is this slate?:(

• underdawgs

Philadelphia vs GS should be so much fantasy goodness if it stays close. Does Simmons get 30+ min even in a blowout?
    Waiting on Porzingis status, and even though Gobert came back last night those knee injuries feel like hell the next day.
    And Len played well, which means he’ll be terrible tonight. Nice spot for KAT

• underdawgs

And with what looks like 9 teams on the SEGABABA (thank you whoever made that) there will surely be some rest days coming tonight. Not gonna make my lineups just yet.

• TeamTarek

@underdawgs said...

Philadelphia vs GS should be so much fantasy goodness if it stays close. Does Simmons get 30+ min even in a blowout?
    Waiting on Porzingis status, and even though Gobert came back last night those knee injuries feel like hell the next day.
    And Len played well, which means he’ll be terrible tonight. Nice spot for KAT

the think with len is, he played 40MINS yesterday can we expect another 40min game on a b2b? Probably no but with dudley out he should play atleast 35+ or?

• BUFUu2

def plugging in bledsoe today anyone watch the game last night… I was half way falling asleep but it looks like the one that gets hurt with him is middleton… abc and bledsoe looks like they have great chemistry put together already.

• underdawgs

@TeamTarek said...

the think with len is, he played 40MINS yesterday can we expect another 40min game on a b2b? Probably no but with dudley out he should play atleast 35+ or?

Forgot Dudley got hurt, that’s right. And assuming chandler doesn’t play tonight either, Len HAS to play big min.
    Chriss played a little C for them but Len is the only option.
    It’s not Len vs KAT. It’s Len vs Foul Trouble

• RogueGrinder

Thoughts on Luke Babbit off a b2b?

• bangthedrummond

Jimmy Buckets said he needs to score more. Tonight he faces the Suns.

Yes please

• underdawgs

Also Houston and Dallas are on the first of a B2B. Dirk gets one rest day and Houston might not want LMAM to play both (assuming he can).
    If no LMAM I guess I’m firing up PJ Tucker again

• moped_jones

@underdawgs said...

And Len played well, which means he’ll be terrible tonight.

I was pretty worried when he had -0.8 (on FD) for most of the 1st quarter.

I’m playing 5 $4 LU’s on FD tonight so I’ll probably go back to the well with Len on 1 or 2 of them (if Chandler is still out).

Probably fading Orlando. The 2nd night of a B2B in Denver is a no no (or so I’ve heard).

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Simmons

• pick6er

Tons of fouls yesterday, hope it’s not the new regimen? Makes me pickier choosing bigs. I like Chriss if he can stay out of trouble, especially if the Suns are intending on trading off Chandler. Lots of shots to go around if Jimmy swarms Booker like Orlando did last night.

• jglumsic

Simmons/harden stack yes please

• moped_jones

@RogueGrinder said...

Maybe it’s like this every year (or maybe b/c it’s early in the season), but for some reason predicting blowouts has been difficult this year.

The Suns, BKN, have this knack for hanging around sometimes when they shouldn’t. DAL and ATL have won games that on paper they should have been blown out.

My gut says MIN blows out PHX. UTA blows out BKN. CLE blows out DAL. MIL blows out LAL. And WAS blows out ATL. I think PHI will hang with GS enough for everyone to get close to their minutes, but even that game could get ugly.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@RogueGrinder said...

Nah. Just go with John Collins in that game

• moped_jones

@elving188 said...

Simmons

• jglumsic

@moped_jones said...

Maybe it’s like this every year (or maybe b/c it’s early in the season), but for some reason predicting blowouts has been difficult this year.

The Suns, BKN, have this knack for hanging around sometimes when they shouldn’t. DAL and ATL have won games that on paper they should have been blown out.

My gut says MIN blows out PHX. UTA blows out BKN. CLE blows out DAL. MIL blows out LAL. And WAS blows out ATL. I think PHI will hang with GS enough for everyone to get close to their minutes, but even that game could get ugly.

Unfortunately Cleveland ain’t blowing out anyone this year and same with Washington. They just aren’t pulling away in games like they should

• RogueGrinder

@moped_jones said...

I think Dallas keeps it close and brooklyn keeps it close. Not sure on ATL.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@moped_jones said...

None of those games are gonna blow out. You heard it here first

• jadoninc

I gave yall terrence ross yesterday. Today i give you Ryan Anderson. And his ownership will be low due to the whole “only play Anderson on the road” rhetoric

• BUFUu2

@jadoninc said...

I gave yall terrence ross yesterday. Today i give you Ryan Anderson. And his ownership will be low due to the whole “only play Anderson on the road” rhetoric

just curios why anderson

• noddy

Why did Simmons only play 27 mins last game?

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@noddy said...

Fouls

• pick6er

@noddy said...

Foul trouble

• estroud23

@jadoninc said...

He hasn’t cracked 20 DK pts once this year at home.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).