8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 230
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 191
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5.5 ) at Dallas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8 ) at Denver ( -8 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -9.5 ) at Phoenix ( 9.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 206.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

@apeterson8809 said...

Yas… Capella vs Gasol & Kanter vs the Kings.

I hear you.

I like Oquinn better than Kanter. Capella is an alley oop rebounding type of center. Gasol’s defense doesn’t stop that.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

With prices rising on a lot of players seemingly more and more. The cash line has gone down dramatically since the start of the season. I really think high floor/protected minutes w/ upside is the way to go when targeting now days. Throw in a FPPM with that as well.

• ghostfacekicker

@KATburger said...

Orlando usage will goto there remaining big three imo
    Tough matchup downlow defensively for cousins. If his shots away from the basket are falling he can hit 5-6x
    Never say never on a player. Something i’ve learned. Open your mind to all possibilities
    If you predict it than you should NOT play him
    I’m liking Kentavious Caldwell-Pope out of those for the savings
    Choosing from these three is actually challenging and a crap shoot. Either one of the memphis guys could go off, Jeff Green will be higher owned. If your playing gpp then goto the 3 max entry and put one of Brooks, Ennis, Jeff Green. The advantage of not going single bullet.

Thanks for the advice!

• queensfinest

thoughts on embid vs warriors tonight?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@draggin49 said...

Is Rubio a fade ? Prime matchup but his minutes since beginning of the year are way down , has had mins in the 20’s last 3 games.
    Jimmy butler is similar price to Rubio on dk, just unsure if butler will get enough useage to go off . Lots of mouths to feed offensively on the twolves . I get that he said he’d be more aggressive just debating how much that is gonna up his normal production in the offense

I like Jimmy for at least 40fp tonight. Have to take a chance on him I feel. I’ve been waiting for this moment to happen and luckily for us Jimmy Butler preannounced it. I’m comfortable failing on cpl lineups if it doesnt go his way. Question is if Jimmy wants to score do you think phoenix can stop him?

Ricky Rubio is a hard play tonight man. His numbers reflect well with Rudy Goberts. Kinda cant have one with out the other. I’d fade. He leads team in scoring which.. just lmao has to change

• branches882

Taurean Prince – thoughts? If I feel like Beal will have a good night and the spread is -11 for WAS, doesn’t that mean someone from ATL will have to go off in order to keep things close?

• draggin49

Ugh, we probably aren’t gonna get news on gobert before lock. Not sure if I should bother with using Favors . I’m only doing gpps and not sure even with Gobert out that he will get gpp value . Price isn’t bad on dk though and I’d think it’s a plus matchup. Hmmmmmm, any opinions/input?

• hangtime28

@draggin49 said...

Lol , better off donating money to a charity than playing Hood in lineups. Better plays available

Lol. It is just that he had 35 minutes and 19 shot attempts in his first game off the bench in a slow game vs Miami. Now he gets the fast pace Nets with Gobert possibly sitting. I figured Hood and Mitchel would have a ton of shot attempts.

• draggin49

@KATburger said...

I like Jimmy for at least 40fp tonight. Have to take a chance on him I feel. I’ve been waiting for this moment to happen and luckily for us Jimmy Butler preannounced it. I’m comfortable failing on cpl lineups if it doesnt go his way. Question is if Jimmy wants to score do you think phoenix can stop him?

Ricky Rubio is a hard play tonight man. His numbers reflect well with Rudy Goberts. Kinda cant have one with out the other. I’d fade. He leads team in scoring which.. just lmao has to change

I am with you , I had to at least roll butler in a few . I agree if he goes all out to try and score phx is weak defensively and he should get his

• IronMonkey415

No superstar such as Harden, Durant, Lebron from me tonight

Thinking of going for decent players and hope they each give me 35+ FPS each.

J. Teague
    Eric Bledsoe
    Devin Booker
    Tyreke Evans
    Harrison Barnes
    DeMarre Carroll

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@hangtime28 said...

Somebody help!! I have too much Rodney Hood!!!

Lol mitchell for 15+ fga instead. Greenlight to shoot it without getting yanked.

• draggin49

@hangtime28 said...

Lol. It is just that he had 35 minutes and 19 shot attempts in his first game off the bench in a slow game vs Miami. Now he gets the fast pace Nets with Gobert possibly sitting. I figured Hood and Mitchel would have a ton of shot attempts.

Yeah he may be productive since he is chucking a ton of shots , I guess if you think this game gets lopsided he’d get a little bump in some extra mins. I am debating on if I want to use Mitchell, I am trying to decide if it’ll hurt his production going to the starting lineup , sometimes second unit guys starting makes them have less useage and less productive

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@KATburger said...

Lol mitchell for 15+ fga instead. Greenlight to shoot it without getting yanked.

@hangtime28 what site are you playing its important to know for sure. FD mitchell by far the better play for $400 more. If you can’t afford him and your FD Kentavious Caldwell-Pope $200 cheaper than Rodney Hood in great match up.

• Banichar

Why does everyone come on here complaining about the max entry players. Yes they play more but still have to come up with the right combination to win. If you dont like the fact you cant max enter dont play. But making posts here everyday about the same thing is annoying. Its all about using whatever method works for you to come out profitable.

EX: Lou Williams tonight is in same situation as last night only on B2B. You either like him or you dont. It will not matter how many lineups the “Pros” do or dont have him. If he hits and you dont have him you are behind the guy with 1 entry that did have him just as much as the 150 entrys of the pros.

Stop making excuses on why you are not winning and focus on what you can do make better lineups.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@draggin49 said...

Yeah he may be productive since he is chucking a ton of shots , I guess if you think this game gets lopsided he’d get a little bump in some extra mins. I am debating on if I want to use Mitchell, I am trying to decide if it’ll hurt his production going to the starting lineup , sometimes second unit guys starting makes them have less useage and less productive

Started last game had 14 FGa … he had 17.9 FD pts at the half but dudded out in the low scoring 3rd quarter utah had… finished with 20 fd pts.

• nyccrazyk

Anything is possible tonight! So many options..

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Banichar said...

Why does everyone come on here complaining about the max entry players. Yes they play more but still have to come up with the right combination to win. If you dont like the fact you cant max enter dont play. But making posts here everyday about the same thing is annoying. Its all about using whatever method works for you to come out profitable.

EX: Lou Williams tonight is in same situation as last night only on B2B. You either like him or you dont. It will not matter how many lineups the “Pros” do or dont have him. If he hits and you dont have him you are behind the guy with 1 entry that did have him just as much as the 150 entrys of the pros.

Stop making excuses on why you are not winning and focus on what you can do make better lineups.

I don’t max enter… or have complaints really about max entering. I do my research and make the best 1-5 lineups I can. Slate and player selection play a part in how many lineups i construct. Today i’m only a 3 man core but i’m circled around a 14 player pool on three lineups. I agree though, do your homework find who you really like and if they hit. They hit. Just justify a reason as to why you like them rather than just saying they can get you a 50 Burger. How do they get you a 50 burger… matters more imo.

• JdotBrone

apeterson8809
    “FGA / Rebs / Ast / Stl/blk
    L4 Games;
    12 FGA / 8 / 8 / 2 stl
    15 FGA / 5 / 6 / 1 STL / 4 BLK
    13 FGA / 5 / 9 / 0
    15 FGA / 5 / 7 / 0
    Name this player.
    Edit I think he is a great low owned tourney play tonight”

Joe Harris? I’ve been riding him the past few games he just keeps hitting value

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

The Kanter vs Capela debate.

GPP; I think Kanter vs Kings is more likely to win you a tournament than Capela vs Gasol

Cash; I wouldn’t touch either of them.

That’s why I pick Kanter. Lmao

• tmarohl

@apeterson8809 said...

The Kanter vs Capela debate.

GPP; I think Kanter vs Kings is more likely to win you a tournament than Capela vs Gasol

Cash; I wouldn’t touch either of them.

That’s why I pick Kanter. Lmao

I’m not taking either of them. Also, I was looking at it much more from a FD standpoint where Capella is more valuable than Kanter because of the Blocks and Steals he gets that Kanter doesn’t.

• hangtime28

@KATburger said...

@hangtime28 what site are you playing its important to know for sure. FD mitchell by far the better play for $400 more. If you can’t afford him and your FD Kentavious Caldwell-Pope $200 cheaper than Rodney Hood in great match up.

I’m over on Yahoo at the moment hahaha. I’ll be back on DK next week. So on Yahoo, they have hood and mitchell at $16 each. Hood at sf, and mitchell at sg.

I started off on fd until it got banned in TX.

• mnsugrinder

• NBAfantasy2017

Teague or Holiday, M.Gasol or Love and Green or Wiggins, anyone have any thoughts on these three

• draggin49

Yeah , Ive always felt that max entry players are at an advantage over me because they can cover way more plays/players .But I never bother bringing it up because it simply is what it is. I still enter those 150 max entry tournies for the hell of it .

• Guizzy

@queensfinest said...

thoughts on embid vs warriors tonight?

Love Embiid tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).